Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Anton25

I was told I was a king in the afterlife..

45 posts in this topic

Anton25

I've had communication with gods angels for the last few years at one point I had conversations with Nefertiti egytians goddess the same day I was shown loads of old guys with white beard and crowns and different types of gods.. I said I must be the god messing about they said 'Not quite the god but your almost ther you are a king Anton sun god.. Strange the images I seem we're quality images too.. I'm actually able to communicate with the afterlife but not at the minute. It's amazing no lie

Anton25

They also said the perpose of life is too see who lives the longest.. They were standing round drinking some kind of drink from a long cup all of them were the same

• Like 1

your_dark_passenger

They also said the perpose of life is too see who lives the longest.. They were standing round drinking some kind of drink from a long cup all of them were the same

Were they drinking Absinthe?

• Like 2

Jacques Terreur

whatever it was, i suggest the OP to lay off that stuff for a while....

• Like 3

LEGIONS

Perhaps the tripping may have a little something to do with the conversation

Euryleia

I wonder what they were drinking

Anton25

There was no tripping about it this is real medium talk my friend.. I think they were drinking some kind of alcohol I bet you it was the gd stuff god.. Lol

toast

There was no tripping about it this is real medium talk my friend.. I think they were drinking some kind of alcohol I bet you it was the gd stuff god.. Lol

You just waked up in the pup now and your buddies are still at home since hours. Do the same now.

Edited by toast

spud the mackem

I bet you were really a frog waiting for a girl to kiss you.

• Like 1

Euryleia

I bet you were really a frog waiting for a girl to kiss you.

LOOOL +1

Ever Learning

hi can you go more into detail about how you can contact these beings and why you cant any more?

Anton25

Okay It started when I was Quiting smoking after the first month.. I was laying down alot meditating and into spirits I started seeing images and knew straight the way that the people were spirits and that it was psychic.. Then I started hearing voices.. Of these people while meditating.. It's seems to me when I smoke alot of cannabis it makes something dormant in the brain and I'm not able to communicate also I'm not able to lucid dream as I do alot without cannabis..

Okay It started when I was Quiting smoking after the first month.. I was laying down alot meditating and into spirits I started seeing images and knew straight the way that the people were spirits and that it was psychic.. Then I started hearing voices.. Of these people while meditating.. It's seems to me when I smoke alot of cannabis it makes something dormant in the brain and I'm not able to communicate also I'm not able to lucid dream as I do alot without cannabis..

Anton25

I would love for me to have a connection to spirit again.. Maybe one day and I will write down my experiences on here.. I try everyday to lucid dream too.. It's time to quit smoking now so hopefully something will happen

Anton25

I would also like too chat to someone on here that can do this often..

Ever Learning

its often said that the time that man dreams most is at three am and thats when rem (rapid eye movement) happens and we dream. the conclusion that most people come to is that the mind is rested and then can dream. i think that the mind works better after you have finished eating and have digested your food, got rid of toxins. theres that period of sleep that you black out and experience no time at all. if you drink alcohol till three in the morning and then go to sleep your body hasnt disposed of the toxins and you wont dream but wake up as if no time has passed. if you smoke marijuana it takes a while to dispose of the toxins and you dont dream or at least your dream recall is terrible as marijuana burns up the choline in your body that makes you struggle to remember. the tibetans (or at least a book i read on them) say that you shouldnt drink caffeine past one pm other wise it will affect your dreaming. dairy gives you crazy dreams (or intense dream and visuals) but i dont know wether that is because of the tryptaphan in it or that neutralizing your stomach acids tricks your brain into thinking you have finished digesting your food. a day of not drinking caffiene and not smoking marijuana will make you dream like crazy. or what ever your interpretation of dreaming might be or not be.

Bendy Demon

Anton..do you realize that many people out there will make similar claims as you about being "talking to guides/angels" and they tell them they were "nobility" in a past life?

Rarely do you hear of anyone saying they were a farmer, a common merchant, a laborer, miner, servant, common soldier/guard, etc.

Even rare is if you hear anyone claiming past lives on a planet other than earth PLUS that they had mundane lives there as well.

Wishful thinking to think one was a king, queen, prince, princess or whatever.

"Sure man, I screwed up big time and I'm a really big jerk but you ought to have seen me in my past life "cause I was a KING!"

freetoroam

When you read theads like this, its makes you wonder why we should worry about the apocolypse, its the living years we have to share our Earth with others with which is far more frightening.

• Like 2

Bendy Demon

It shouldn't have to be that way but the current state of affairs can make even basic life precarious.

The only "apocalypse" that there may be is will be the one we as a nation bring about.

• Like 1

Sundew

You know the old saying: "absinthe makes the heart grow fonder."

What it does to the brain and the vision is another story......

• Like 1

freetoroam

It shouldn't have to be that way but the current state of affairs can make even basic life precarious.

The only "apocalypse" that there may be is will be the one we as a nation bring about.

Agreed, and there are plenty about to do it or atleast try.

Edited by freetoroam

joc

People who say God has talked to them scare me.

• Like 4

Bendy Demon

I have to admit I misread something; Anton spoke of the after-life and not previous lives. Still, the claim sounds very silly (also ridiculous) and mimics the superstitious nonsense that people invent.

• Like 1

Anton25

It was mentioned in a convo with the spirit side this is why it's mentioned what does it mean to be a king in afterlife anyway.. Does that mean I govern people and be worshipped I don't know.. Lol it was just the communication there that I was makin the point about Im more interested in what they were drinking to

freetoroam

I have to admit I misread something; Anton spoke of the after-life and not previous lives. Still, the claim sounds very silly (also ridiculous) and mimics the superstitious nonsense that people invent.

Silly is not dangerous so he is quite harmless.

Its when some off these people want to see if it is true and take others with them to "rule over as their king" that things turn serious.