Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I was told I was a king in the afterlife..

Anton25

People who say God has talked to them scare me.

It's always struck me as a bit strange that when a person prays to a god, it's called 'devotion'....If they then go on to say that their god has replied, it's called 'psychosis'!

• Like 2

It's always struck me as a bit strange that when a person prays to a god, it's called 'devotion'....If they then go on to say that their god has replied, it's called 'psychosis'!

. I ear ya...

the sons of god were meeting in the morning when we stroll in ...sooo where you been ,what you been doing ....have been go to and fro in the earth seeking whom I may devour ..have you considered my servant Job...he is rightous IN the earth ..not on the earth ...perhaps self rightous even ..for god replied to Job have you ever made the surf to rise ...sounds like I made you ,who do you think you are ......

It was mentioned in a convo with the spirit side this is why it's mentioned what does it mean to be a king in afterlife anyway.. Does that mean I govern people and be worshipped I don't know.. Lol it was just the communication there that I was makin the point about Im more interested in what they were drinking to

For some reason I can't take you seriously. Or maybe you're right but you said you used to smoke cannabis a lot and drink and well that's not healthy for the sane mind. :/ I'm afraid what you experience come form your imagination. Symptoms of what you've been smoking. I'll let someone who knows more about medicine explain that to you. Cause I personally thing you've never talked to spirits or even meditated to a level of enlightenment. Meditation is not for the cannabis users. Takes a sane mind and pure intentions and a lot, lot, lot of meditating to become enlightened. It can take years to never.

Edited by Euryleia

It was mentioned in a convo with the spirit side this is why it's mentioned what does it mean to be a king in afterlife anyway.. Does that mean I govern people and be worshipped I don't know.. Lol it was just the communication there that I was makin the point about Im more interested in what they were drinking to

Well matey I hope you don't end up as a King in France , les Guillotine awaits.
  • Like 1

It does not take a sane mind to become enlightened; it took some insane people to shape the world as we see it today. Thy precarious mind withered, and willowed; curiosity helps the cat evolve. Don't be a text book, my parents told me everything in the parental text book, but lacked the actual value of having a son. It sucks people are like that. Stuck in an endless cycle, yet time is the only thing that is straight.

I was a peasant in my past life. I saw everything that was wrong with the world back then too. But its the same thing today... on a little more technological level. Knees bent for those who feed us, and give us work. Makes you feel special. You don't make money for yourself, you make money for them. They just allow you to survive.

I am what I've always been, a sun of my sun, and Earth is my heaven. My god is not a religion.

I think the whole idea of a 'past life' is a silly one. We all have the same genetic memories, because we all come from the same lineage of human ancestory ultimately. One's 'past life' is actually a real life that was lived by your ancestors and if you have any 'memory' of it at all...it was there life not yours. Of course, that being said we are all the same Life.

I like the way Lawerence Ferllinghetti put it in a poem he wrote decades ago:

...and some days..I am everyone I meet...

Edited by joc

They also said the perpose of life is too see who lives the longest.. They were standing round drinking some kind of drink from a long cup all of them were the same

So that's the purpose of life? It's just some gods/angels want to see how long it takes for you to die? Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

So that's the purpose of life? It's just some gods/angels want to see how long it takes for you to die?

hahahahah.... i immediately had to think of THIS, which was also in the movie "the meaning of life", iirc....

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 3

People think that they will be rewarded one day or one way. it is somewhere deep inside of every people that they are very valuable and they live with feeling of a 'coming award'. Thats why it is very natural to identify oneself as a high figure. it works in both ways. it is to say because of our inner feeling of being worthy of award we tend to think highly of ourselves or that because we have that gorgeous 'past' lives we have that inner feeling of a reward coming or sense of value.

For some reason I can't take you seriously. Or maybe you're right but you said you used to smoke cannabis a lot and drink and well that's not healthy for the sane mind. :/ I'm afraid what you experience come form your imagination. Symptoms of what you've been smoking. I'll let someone who knows more about medicine explain that to you. Cause I personally thing you've never talked to spirits or even meditated to a level of enlightenment. Meditation is not for the cannabis users. Takes a sane mind and pure intentions and a lot, lot, lot of meditating to become enlightened. It can take years to never.

I can't take you seriously for some reason... first you do not need to meditate to find enlightenment. Second cannabis user can definitely benefit from meditation. This isn't reefer madness this is reality. one is not insane for smoking cannabis . That's just silly. Do I believe the OP? Who cares. But to come in and simply dismiss him while spouting erroneous "facts" is kind of low in my opinion. That is all I have to say for now. Good day and HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone whether you celebrate any or all or none at all. :w00t:

Edited by Aus Der Box Skeptisch

So that's the purpose of life? It's just some gods/angels want to see how long it takes for you to die?

It would make for a great betting pool!

I've had communication with gods angels for the last few years at one point I had conversations with Nefertiti egytians goddess the same day I was shown loads of old guys with white beard and crowns and different types of gods.. I said I must be the god messing about they said 'Not quite the god but your almost ther you are a king Anton sun god.. Strange the images I seem we're quality images too.. I'm actually able to communicate with the afterlife but not at the minute. It's amazing no lie

I empathise!

Are you aware of the ancient Egyptian Pharaoh Akhenaten?...Aten / Aton = Sun disc.

Myself! I’ve experienced a similar dream regarding ancient Egypt where-upon I met a character who identified herself as Nefertini who (in the dream) I understood is a princess.

That dream as follows was on the 5th of May 1993:-

I was standing on a hillside with an Egyptian looking young lady who was wearing a white dress with gold accessories and we were looking at a Sphinx. A black oblong shaped object (coffin or car-sized) was being manoeuvred / glided inside the left side of the Sphinx’s belly. The lady beside me said that she was Nefertini and then she gestured her hand towards the Sphinx and she added that this was for her birthday.

That dream puzzled me for quite a few years and still isn’t fully resolved except for the birthday part which I now understand that the Egyptian’s believed in an afterlife therefore a death is considered to be a rebirth…Hence the birthday.

Also regarding my dream, when I was interacting with the Nefertini character I sensed that I was merely a visitor who had taken on the observer type of role. I didn’t feel like I was a part of that era or place. I felt more like myself from my own era who had slipped back to a certain point in time.

Regarding Angels…I shake my head and state, I know!

It's often said, a dream is just a dream…However there are certain dreams which defy logic because they offer previously unknown information.

From my perspective! I don’t usually delve into religion but when I have a dream which mentions things or words which I’ve never heard about before like the Holy Sepulchre then I generally feel compelled to find out what that dream word or object means.

Anyhow! The angels in my dreams don’t always appear with wings…The wings only appear occasionally as a representation of the thing that I’m observing…Hence I mostly dream about angels without wings and they appear and behave like normal looking human beings albeit mostly a bit too calm and pleasant.

In fact! Thinking about my last comment, my dream image of angels is quite unsettling because they are way too nice…I reflect back to a dream that I had about the angels informing me about Satan and who (According to my dream only) he is supposed to be today and I was told not to worry…Like what the heck!

Isn’t Satan supposed to be a bad guy? LOL! Admittedly the guy who was identified as Satan in my dream does actually appear to be charming (as portrayed via media) in real life so hey…Just a dream but it did have me thinking about those apocalypse rumours.

Then again! Remembering some more of my dreams about angels…There has also been a few dreams where they’ve appeared to be solemn or deeply concerned about certain sad events so maybe not so Stepford after all…

Edited by Meridian O
  • Like 2

The sun god IS coming.

And the purpose of life... is life its self. The answer within the question. So simple most people are too stupid to see it. Its not about when you die, it is how you choose to die.

A betting pool? That's ignorance. Currency is nothing more than monopoly money, and some of you think that THAT'S the meaning of life.

We are in the beginning stages of our next human evolutionary jump, and the sun will burn out the non-believers.

And by non believer, I mean respecting the meaning of life. You can't just accept my sun. Cause when you die, my god doesn't help you.

I empathise!

Are you aware of the ancient Egyptian Pharaoh Akhenaten?...Aten / Aton = Sun disc.

Myself! I’ve experienced a similar dream regarding ancient Egypt where-upon I met a character who identified herself as Nefertini who (in the dream) I understood is a princess.

That dream as follows was on the 5th of May 1993:-

I was standing on a hillside with an Egyptian looking young lady who was wearing a white dress with gold accessories and we were looking at a Sphinx. A black oblong shaped object (coffin or car-sized) was being manoeuvred / glided inside the left side of the Sphinx’s belly. The lady beside me said that she was Nefertini and then she gestured her hand towards the Sphinx and she added that this was for her birthday.

That dream puzzled me for quite a few years and still isn’t fully resolved except for the birthday part which I now understand that the Egyptian’s believed in an afterlife therefore a death is considered to be a rebirth…Hence the birthday.

Also regarding my dream, when I was interacting with the Nefertini character I sensed that I was merely a visitor who had taken on the observer type of role. I didn’t feel like I was a part of that era or place. I felt more like myself from my own era who had slipped back to a certain point in time.

Regarding Angels…I shake my head and state, I know!

It's often said, a dream is just a dream…However there are certain dreams which defy logic because they offer previously unknown information.

From my perspective! I don’t usually delve into religion but when I have a dream which mentions things or words which I’ve never heard about before like the Holy Sepulchre then I generally feel compelled to find out what that dream word or object means.

Anyhow! The angels in my dreams don’t always appear with wings…The wings only appear occasionally as a representation of the thing that I’m observing…Hence I mostly dream about angels without wings and they appear and behave like normal looking human beings albeit mostly a bit too calm and pleasant.

In fact! Thinking about my last comment, my dream image of angels is quite unsettling because they are way too nice…I reflect back to a dream that I had about the angels informing me about Satan and who (According to my dream only) he is supposed to be today and I was told not to worry…Like what the heck!

Isn’t Satan supposed to be a bad guy? LOL! Admittedly the guy who was identified as Satan in my dream does actually appear to be charming (as portrayed via media) in real life so hey…Just a dream but it did have me thinking about those apocalypse rumours.

Then again! Remembering some more of my dreams about angels…There has also been a few dreams where they’ve appeared to be solemn or deeply concerned about certain sad events so maybe not so Stepford after all…

wow someone who can dream with angels 2 nice read bro do you have any more stories of dreams or experiences with angels

The sun god IS coming.

And the purpose of life... is life its self. The answer within the question. So simple most people are too stupid to see it. Its not about when you die, it is how you choose to die.

A betting pool? That's ignorance. Currency is nothing more than monopoly money, and some of you think that THAT'S the meaning of life.

We are in the beginning stages of our next human evolutionary jump, and the sun will burn out the non-believers.

And by non believer, I mean respecting the meaning of life. You can't just accept my sun. Cause when you die, my god doesn't help you.

And when you die, all these delusions will thankfully die with you.
  • Like 2

The sun god IS coming.

Well, well now. Aren't you just a little ray of sunshine. Frankly you sound like a fanatic, "Believe as I do or DIE!!!!"

I think ye needs to lay off the drinks o' the gods.

• Like 1

Okay It started when I was Quiting smoking after the first month.. I was laying down alot meditating and into spirits I started seeing images and knew straight the way that the people were spirits and that it was psychic.. Then I started hearing voices.. Of these people while meditating.. It's seems to me when I smoke alot of cannabis it makes something dormant in the brain and I'm not able to communicate also I'm not able to lucid dream as I do alot without cannabis..

Okay It started when I was Quiting smoking after the first month.. I was laying down alot meditating and into spirits I started seeing images and knew straight the way that the people were spirits and that it was psychic.. Then I started hearing voices.. Of these people while meditating.. It's seems to me when I smoke alot of cannabis it makes something dormant in the brain and I'm not able to communicate also I'm not able to lucid dream as I do alot without cannabis..

Withdrawals can do funny things to the mind
  • Like 1

wow someone who can dream with angels 2 nice read bro do you have any more stories of dreams or experiences with angels

I’ve had quite a few angel dreams…Here’s some examples as follows:-

31.05.2000: - I heard some garbled voices then I saw a large Angel statue falling to the ground then it broke into pieces. The Angel statue was identical to the one from the movie Ghost.

A few days later on the 02.06.2000…I heard via televised news channel that Patrick Swayze had survived a minor plane crash.

20.02.2001: - I saw a pale looking lady dressed in a blue gown and she was hovering in front of me. I asked this lady about the end of the world and she told me September.

Although the world didn’t actually end in September 2001 however it was the end of the New York world trade towers.

15.01.2008: - [2:00 am] When I drifted off to sleep I heard a high pitched noise inside my right ear that sounded like feed-back from a microphone so I awoke. I fell asleep again but I heard the same noise which woke me up again. The noise happened again but I was overcome with tiredness and I eventually fell asleep. Next! I dreamt that I was looking at the bedroom doorway in the gloominess of the night and I saw some orbs floating near the fireplace. It looked as though the orbs were coming out of the bedroom where my husband was sleeping and then I heard a female voice asking me if I had ever seen the purple balls of light? The voice then told me that the purple ones are the Angels.

12.12.2007: - I heard a male voice saying that my name used to be Meridian Ophera or Operah...It was explained that it was like Opera but with a H.

The above 2007 dream doesn’t mention angels however it’s linked to the 2010 dream by the unusual name that I was made aware of at that time.

26.11.2010: - My daughter J and I were invited to stay with an American family and when we arrived at the foreign home we were led to an area that looked like a communal dining hall. From the entrance doors there was a big area in the middle of the hall that had lots of dining tables with chairs. Around the edges of the hall there were lots of small kitchens inside door less rooms which were attended by different families. I walked past one kitchen on the left side of the hall and I noticed an elderly Chinese woman sitting in an old wooden chair near the kitchen opening. The next kitchen was where the American family cooked and it looked very homely. The American couple had many children from toddler to teen age so they were seated at different tables. J was placed with the younger children and I was supposed to sit with the parents and older kids however a wall was blocking the area where I was designated to sit. I was asked if I would use a place by myself at a small table in the mid-back section of the hall so I agreed that it was okay. I sat in my place at the table and I tasted the dish of food in-front of me. The food looked like big red chunks of meat although it tasted very sweet. While I savoured my dinner I was approached by an old woman with dark hair and a wrinkly face. The woman had been sitting in a chair at the kitchen entrance in a similar way that the Chinese woman had been sitting although this other woman’s kitchen was positioned along the far end of the hall. The woman was holding a magazine / puzzle book and she said to me that she was looking for an Angel with five letters. I thought about my name Meridian Ophera but then I realised that it wouldn’t fit.

Weird or What?

Edited by Meridian O