Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does anyone know how to summon a demon?

ocean112

To be honest I don't need any non-believers in here ruining this for me. I intend on summoning a demon preferably a very powerful one to attach it to my soul. I will give it life in exchange for power & knowledge. I would like to know how to summon a demon in order to do this so if anyone is knowledgeable in this subject then please explain to me what I need to do in order to achieve this & I would love for you to not be sarcastic or anything. Thanks.

• Like 1

you have to chant these words

No matter how hard I try

You keep pushing me inside

And I can't break through

There's no talking to you

It's so sad that you're leaving

It takes time to believe it

But after all is said and done

You're gonna be the lonely one

What am I supposed to do

Sit around and wait for you

Well I can't do that

And there's no turning back

I need time to move on

I need a love to feel strong

'Cause I've got time to think it through

And maybe I'm too good for you

Well I know that I'll get through this

'Cause I know that I am strong

I don't need you anymore

I don't need you anymore

I don't need you anymore

No I don't need you anymore

Do you believe in life after love?

I can feel something inside me say

I really don't think you're strong enough

trust me this works or was this the song from cher, let me know

• Like 5

could you please search the site for threads on this topic because this has been done to death here.

Edited by JGirl
  • Like 7

You do not want anyone ruining this thread, but you'll take your chances with a demon not ruining things (your life) for you? Not sure how well they keep their word.

Maybe you need to think this through a little more.

And yeah ^^^ do a search. See how it has worked for others, the thread not the demon summoning.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 4

To be honest I don't need any non-believers in here ruining this for me. I intend on summoning a demon preferably a very powerful one to attach it to my soul. I will give it life in exchange for power & knowledge. I would like to know how to summon a demon in order to do this so if anyone is knowledgeable in this subject then please explain to me what I need to do in order to achieve this & I would love for you to not be sarcastic or anything. Thanks.

well let's see, its not possible, seriously can't be done. There is an thread that has many suggestions and none work.
  • Like 3

And why exactly would you do such a thing?

Even if demons were conclusively proved to exist (which is not the case) it remains a very negative aspects and topics for those believing in the concept. The consequences of dabbling with the expectations of negativity, fears and anxieties can be harmful psychologically. It will be better if you search for or consider positive aspects in your life and that you find joy and happiness in these. Power and knowledge are acquired by hard works which comes from a person's will and opportunity in his/her life.

Hoping that this can somehow be achieved by occult concepts is an illusion. That must be said, wheter we believe or not.

Edited by sam_comm

You whistle and say "Here boy". Having a Biscuit handy also helps.

• Like 1

i'd like to point out that you have already posted here that you have a contract with a demon already. I think you just want attention.

http://www.unexplain...8

If you actually read my post It was clearly a dream, I want to do this for real & I don't really care for my own self-being to those who are worrying about me becoming possessed or something. I have watched many anime but that Is not the reason I want to do this the reason I want to do this is "Revenge, Power, Hatred." This is all I want. I also asked for people to not be sarcastic so why must you insist on posting such things guys I'm asking for a genuine answer.

the reason I want to do this is "Revenge, Power, Hatred." This is all I want.

Ah, isn't that always the way. You're hoping for a career in politics, I take it?

• Like 2

If you actually read my post It was clearly a dream, I want to do this for real & I don't really care for my own self-being to those who are worrying about me becoming possessed or something. I have watched many anime but that Is not the reason I want to do this the reason I want to do this is "Revenge, Power, Hatred." This is all I want. I also asked for people to not be sarcastic so why must you insist on posting such things guys I'm asking for a genuine answer.

well you wont get that here

• Like 1

I want to do this is "Revenge, Power, Hatred." This is all I want.

For what game exactly? Did you checked OEMs homepage for upgrades already?

oh yes I've read your posts. you are wondering if this contract you have in your dream could be causing you problems now or some such ridiculous thing.

I haven't been the least bit sarcastic in my responses to you.

in fact I am quite serious when I say that you are nothing but a teenage boy looking for some sort of attention.

to be so foolish and naïve as to think you could first of all summon a demon and second of all to even think that would be a good idea for you and your plans should it ever be possible warrants all the sarcastic remarks you get on this site.

grow up and grow a spine. fight your own personality battles dude

• Like 2

Darling Dear, you should probably finish your studies and find a good job if you want that knowledge. Why in Hell do you think a Demon would allow himself to be attached to your body? Let me tell you something and I'm not trying to ruin this for you so whatever I say next might sound really harsh but it's the total truth:

You're nothing more but a simply human being. Eventhough eternally damned, a Demon is of a much higher level than you. A Demon has his own pride and will not submit to a mortal simply because they summoned him. The term ''selling my soul to the Devil" is a metaphor. Your soul is nothing to a Demon because what he wants is to push you to venture into a labyrinth with no exit, and once you have walked down the dark path, there is no turning back. A Demon will want more from you to give you what you wish for, but Sorcery comes with a price always. A Demon wouldn't care about you. He's not your genie in a bottle so once you have given him what he wants, he will reward you with Power but not knowledge and once he's done feeding you sheep, bull and demon crap, you'll find yourself drowning in a river of tears, illusions and regret, somewhere in a locked Asylum cell.

EDIT: Oh, and you can't 'summon' a Demon. Lol.

Edited by Euryleia
  • Like 2

Liking what Euryleia said.

Demons do not grant wishes or powers. Satan is who you're thinking of. A demon of today has only one mission. To ruin or end your life. End of story.

If you have to ask how to summon a demon, you shouldn't even entertain the thought. These things are beyond your power.

• Like 1

I fear there are already demons in Ocean 112s life. Those are powerful emotions. Look. Some advice. You obviously feel the need to hurt someone. It is never going to be worth it. Especially if you destroy yourself in the process. And I don't mean by a demon.

• Like 3

Okay, this is a curious remedy passed down through generations of my family. Watch The Exorcist six times in a row on the sixth of june in the year of 666, so you'll need to acquire a functioning time machine before you do this. And take a television back with you, and plug sock- okay screw that. Take a charged laptop and the film dvd with you. Before you even consider this, it must be hail stoning on the day you head back, you're nose will collapse in on itself and rip a jagged hole in your countenance if you get this wrong, you can't check the weather forecast so must play russian roulette with your precious nose, but if you came back to the present day from that day I don't know if your nose will be intact. I don't know why this happens, my great uncle had his eyes replaced by billiard balls once, surgery took eleven hours and he was never the same sadly.

Come to think of it, you will need to find out whether your time machine will travel back with you so you can get back? Good luck making one from sticks and stones if not. Ask the buyer. ANYWAY once you've watched the film six times in a row on the sixth of june in 666, you must stare in a mirror and recite the alphabet backwards every 66 minutes for 6 days straight, then replace every sixth letter with DIE or HELL or BIEBER at your discretion, just make it sound creepy. Then you will be able to get an interview with the nearest available demon. This might not work btw, I've yet to try it. Sounds legit though.

• Like 2

To be honest I don't need any non-believers in here ruining this for me.

Well, then you came to the wrong site...

• Like 4