Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Am i clairvoyant ?

She_Can_see_x21

Ive Had dreams of my 1st and 2cd job and it has come true , about 4months ago i dreamed about my 3rd job and i just got hired about a month ago ,... I had A dream i was going to have a kitty and it was goin to be a girl , about 3months ago i found a kitty in the streets and now shes healthy in my home .. ive also had alott of deja-vu momments with this boy ive talked to, i would realize my dreams where comin true at the very exact moment it pops up in my head .. i get this rush feeling and goosebumps .. This doesnt always happen but it happens often .. is it because i am trying to open my 3rd eye and ive been meditating ???. Also Can this ever go away ??

Hey She,

You said, "ive also had alott of deja-vu momments with this boy ive talked to".

Consider for a moment that there's a gland, or some part of the brain, that supplies an enzyme (or electrical impulse) that is supposed to prod your memory. Let's say that your memory hasn't been prompted in a while and the enzyme (charge) builds up and releases itself spontaneously, provoking the false memory of, "I've seen all this before"?

That's my theory on 'deja-vu'. No proof, just a theory.

Edit: She_, what's your cat's name?

Hey She,

You said, "ive also had alott of deja-vu momments with this boy ive talked to".

Consider for a moment that there's a gland, or some part of the brain, that supplies an enzyme (or electrical impulse) that is supposed to prod your memory. Let's say that your memory hasn't been prompted in a while and the enzyme (charge) builds up and releases itself spontaneously, provoking the false memory of, "I've seen all this before"?

That's my theory on 'deja-vu'. No proof, just a theory.

Edit: She_, what's your cat's name?

Actually you might not be too far off. On of the leading theories I've read points to our brains ability to successfully predict patterns, real life situations included. On a side note its this same mechanism that may cause us to laugh at jokes, only this time the pattern being skewed and the brain bleeding off energy through laughter.

Actually you might not be too far off. On of the leading theories I've read points to our brains ability to successfully predict patterns, real life situations included. On a side note its this same mechanism that may cause us to laugh at jokes, only this time the pattern being skewed and the brain bleeding off energy through laughter.

When we begin to laugh while the joke is a good one, when the experience is a common one, just before we are delivered the punchline?

Thanks for that. :) But, is there something that 'kicks our memory in the ass' when there is no memory and might give ourselves the impression of 'memory' (a.k.a: deja vu.?

how real are the experiences like how similar are the smallest details and from how long have you been having these?

When we begin to laugh while the joke is a good one, when the experience is a common one, just before we are delivered the punchline?

Thanks for that. :) But, is there something that 'kicks our memory in the ass' when there is no memory and might give ourselves the impression of 'memory' (a.k.a: deja vu.?

As far as I know, the brain can read memory quite well, as they are in a way physically ingrained into it. Whether or not we can actively draw on these largely depends on how often we use that information and where its filed etc. Since the brain brain loves patterns and familiarity, being a lazy b****** like that, it'll draw conclusions from anything remotely resembling what's going on, and put that pattern before us in a sense creating a "false memory" we pick up on.

Yeah, there's theory that the brain over compensates a bit to make up for the slight time delay in information traveling through our nerves to the brain, so this... the cake is a lie!

• Like 1

Ive Had dreams of my 1st and 2cd job and it has come true , about 4months ago i dreamed about my 3rd job and i just got hired about a month ago ,... I had A dream i was going to have a kitty and it was goin to be a girl , about 3months ago i found a kitty in the streets and now shes healthy in my home .. ive also had alott of deja-vu momments with this boy ive talked to, i would realize my dreams where comin true at the very exact moment it pops up in my head .. i get this rush feeling and goosebumps .. This doesnt always happen but it happens often .. is it because i am trying to open my 3rd eye and ive been meditating ???. Also Can this ever go away ??

Hello there She_

It is common for many of us to have multiple dreams which come true later on in life. I have this thing which is called "Synchronization" which comes frequently. Syncrhonization is when you're doing something and then you feel like something will happen then it happens that same moment, or you wonder why you haven't seen this X person for 5 years and then you see him the day after. But that doesn't mean I'm clairvoyant. I would like to also mention that it takes years of meditation before reaching enlightenment to open the third eye. Such meditation can be practiced in Kundalini Yoga.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini_yoga

People who are clairvoyant are born with the gift or naturally develop it later on in life. Sometimes it is shown in kids at a young age, and sometimes people wouldn't know until they reach an adult age. Some will simply never know they possess the gift because they've never allowed it to happen for different reasons.

I can't tell if you're are a clairvoyant or not but if you are using Meditation to 'become' one then that's not how it's done. Clairvoyance is a nature's gift to you and if you believe in God, God wouldn't want you to use it to tell people their future.

Since I can't give you more advice about the subject, I suggest you search and read about Paranormal Psychology. Clairvoyance is becoming accepted by the scientific community and you might find some great resources from a Scientific point of view and that is called Pseudoscience.