Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

best UFO YT video

qxcontinuum

Perhaps this one got away due to the ridiculosity of a thread was posted in but if real, it is one of the most intriguing videos I've seen

I dunno why the guy is Yawning at 1.15 like he is bored, but beside that doesn't look like a forgery ... i love in the end how all are taking off to the right, with higher speeds .

[media=]

[/media] Edited by qxcontinuum

This youtube user makes fake UFO videos, look on the others, how has he got into Syria?

• Like 1

cuz are not his, but just gathering them from all over the place?

Perhaps this one got away due to the ridiculosity of a thread was posted in but if real, it is one of the most intriguing videos I've seen

I dunno why the guy is Yawning at 1.15 like he is bored, but beside that doesn't look like a forgery ... i love in the end how all are taking off to the right, with higher speeds .

I always look for similar cases that serve as a precedent. There isn't one for this that I have seen. Clearly hoaxed.

In Brazil they see the UFO flotillas, but they are nothing like this.

The most convincing flotilla footages are here:

UFOTV® Presents: THE UFO ENIGMA OF FLYING SPHERES - 2013 FEATURE FILM

Edited by zoser
  • Like 2

QX....come on mate at least read who upped it...I have mentioned many times 'AudioColorWorld' as being prominent cgi fakers

Under the vid

Published on Jun 8, 2012

UFO / OVNI / НЛО / Chelmsford, England . "xxxdonutzxxx - latest UFO sightings" has finished the project on YouTube. Video Agency of Audio Color World own all distribution rights of the uploaded videos on our YouTube channel. If you like to use videos for uploads or commercial use please contact "info@videoagency.audiocolorwo­rld.com".

damn, i 've fallen for this... i hate UFO sightings ...again. So many clowns playing with tehnology...

Edited by qxcontinuum

damn, i 've fallen for this... i hate UFO sightings ...again. So many clowns playing with tehnology...

At least you admit it, so good for you! :tu: Yes and I have said many times also...its always worth reading the comments under any YT vid.. very often they will have links to the debunks, or info on the fake... a minute or 2 reading before posting is what I advise.

The camera man's yawn was the give away!

:clap:

The camera man's yawn was the give away!

:clap:

of course he was bored , probably staring at an empty sky!

Edited by qxcontinuum

:whistle:

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 1

very interesting site here.

i want to sit and go through it all right now, but i have to go.. later.

Edited by krash661

Is that a ufo attachment on a vacuum cleaner I am looking at?

Oh yea, prove it.... if you cant, its a real ET event!!!