Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Wannabe

Corporal Clegg

I just learned about astral projection last night. I read up on it and tried it as I went to bed (not too tired of course. I didn't fall asleep). I relaxed and felt as if there was a lead blanket laying over my body. I couldn't move my arms or legs. I started tingling and my breathing and heart rate skyrocketed. I was most likely distracted by my breath and heart and the tingling went down. I wish to try again tonight, so I am wondering if I am doing everything correctly so far. Any tips/tricks will be greatly appreciated. :D Thank you so much for your time!

Just lay back relax keep your eyes closed focus on the centre and empty your mind.. Keep doin this making sure your wide awake the whole time. When you feel vibrations electricity and your brain starts falling into sleep don't panic.. Just relax and go with it then you will be ther.. I tried last night but I just keep falling sleep

• Like 1

I tried again last night and the vibrations were minor, for they raised my heart rate again. I find this hard to control. Got anything?

I've gotten very close! I don't smoke, so it shouldn't be a big problem. Good luck in your astral travels! :)

Hey there. I can tell you right away that you're making one of the largest beginner mistakes. Simply put: Don't try at night. You will have much more success in the morning. I recommend reading this guide for beginners that I put together:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=256253&st=0

Also, there is a lot of good info on the site and there are a few experts on these matters who are willing to help. Start at the link above. I try to cover everything you'll need to get started.

Best of luck.

Edited by all16universes

I've been trying astral projection.. Last night I had real bad vibration in my stomach I knew straight the way It was astral so I rolled over on it and had full body vibrations but failed..

I think you must wait until your whole body vibrates, then when there is a loud roar in your ears, *then* roll out