Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Claims of ghost caught @ Lincoln Ghost Walk

Brian Topp

A ghost who reportedly haunts Greestone Steps in Lincoln may have been caught on camera by a young ghost huntericon1.png.

Paul Otley took his daughter Kaya Jordan Otley on the Lincoln Ghost Walk on December 13 to celebrate his birthday.

Edited by Brian Topp

Quick, someone e-mail this kid this sentence;

"Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus being perceived as significant, a form of apophenia."

I would love to dress up as a Monk with a noose around my neck.When the tour guide finishes the the story I would run out from the darkness shouting "BOOOOGIE WOOOOGIE WOOOOGIE MY NECK ITCHES!!!"

• Like 2

Glare is really all I see. But people want to see something, and every photographic abnormality becomes a ghost in their minds.

• Like 1

All I can see is light reflecting and refracting from the huge lamp above the doorway. Nothing to see here - move on!

• Like 1

Really, you guys don't see it? Although I agree it's definitely Pareidolia, if i was there and saw that image on my phone it would give me goosebumps for sure.

​I have 2 photos I took at the Port Arthur prison in Tasmania that are just 'weird' and they definitely gave me the heebie-jeebies when i looked at them back home.

Fun to be scared i reckon....

I just tried on 6 different pcs, limk works fine for me

it worked for me later in the evening too - sorry about that. glitch on my end

it worked for me later in the evening too - sorry about that. glitch on my end

It's ok.

I am not sure what was wrong with the title, I have seem more misleading titles on here.

Who knows

It looks like a light glare and nothing remotely ghostly. It always amuses me when people think because somewhere is reportedly haunted the nonsensical pictures they take where the light or shadow interacts must mean a ghost is appearing exactly at that time and place JUST FOR THEM! It's very self-centred.

It's ok.

I am not sure what was wrong with the title, I have seem more misleading titles on here.

Who knows

Ha, I never noticed this on your posts before. "It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened

."

Nice! I'm sure I will steal it from you at some point.

I can see the "ghost" they're talking about, though it's very hard to see. My guess is that it's just another person standing at the bottom of the stairs, pretending to look like they're a "hanging ghost", which is suppose to be a monk BTW, but it looks like the figure is wearing white shoes.