Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bright UFO filmed over Cyprus

UM-Bot

An anomyous Limassol resident uploaded footage of a strange white light moving across the sky.

The footage focuses on the object as it moves steadily towards the left while the witness looks on, seemingly perplexed by what he is seeing. After a few seconds the object appears to grow in brightness and then changes direction entirely, heading back towards the right.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/259495/bright-ufo-filmed-over-cyprus

Airplane filmed conducting a 180° turn, simply just that.

No time of event mentioned. In addition, the whitness statement in YT does not match to the vids content:

"Whitness statement: As i was walking around my neighborhood on September 27th 2013 i saw this strange light

hovering on the sky which also changed colors to green. At first i thought it was a plane but as it got closer this thing

was quite big and was hovering on the sky for about an hour and 5 minutes"

No UFO involved here.

• Like 1

Plane mking a U turn

An anomyous Limassol resident uploaded footage of a strange white light moving across the sky.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...med-over-cyprus

ALREADY POSTED IN OCTOBER!!!

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=255680&st=0&p=4939752&hl=+ufo%20+filmed%20+over%20+cyprusentry4939752

• Like 1

I wasn't aware that UFO's or USO's always came with a musician banging rhythm just off camera. Hmmm, no musicians seen off camera beating on drums? Then why add the sounds later during the edit? UFO ryhthms help to deny credibility to a serious subject.

The X Files theme music is over played in my opinion. :yes:

That's one method of poking fun at the footage in question. Local news broadcasts do that to everything that is "unexplained" along with a good :rolleyes: and :whistle: however, they stopped doing that around here during the Stephenville incident when more and more started coming out about it...

Looks like an airplane high enough to still be in the sunshine of the setting sun. He didn't even TRY to zoom in.

Cyprus is a tiny island with a number of air bases, including NATO (RAF) air bases. It would not surprise me if it was a drone of some sort operating out of the region.