Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psi Balls and your Etheric Body

stevemagegod

Okay Guys today i was practicing Psi Balls and i believe i was able to see my "etheric hand" or whatever you want to call it. I don't believe it was an optical illusion as i was moving my hand in every direction to see if the double hand would disappear and it wouldn't. When i was practicing the psi ball i noticed that my Aura(the color was Orange if you want to know) was covering my whole hand and was even extending a couple of inches out wards and producing very small sparks. This isn't the first time that this has happened but it seems to be pretty rare when it does happen. Has anyone else noticed this effect when practing psi balls?

Edited by stevemagegod
  • Like 1

Could you get a small video of those sparks. Etheric hand may be an issue but the spark should be doable

• Like 1

So no humor allowed in this thread?

How did you arrange your hands while creating the psi-ball? This is partly what I asked in my erased post.

• Like 1

Could you get a small video of those sparks. Etheric hand may be an issue but the spark should be doable

How would the Etheric hand be an issue?

Just figured it was not one of those things easily caught on current video recording technology. More of an ability by a trained mind

• 2 weeks later...

Okay Guys today i was practicing Psi Balls and i believe i was able to see my "etheric hand" or whatever you want to call it. I don't believe it was an optical illusion as i was moving my hand in every direction to see if the double hand would disappear and it wouldn't. When i was practicing the psi ball i noticed that my Aura(the color was Orange if you want to know) was covering my whole hand and was even extending a couple of inches out wards and producing very small sparks. This isn't the first time that this has happened but it seems to be pretty rare when it does happen. Has anyone else noticed this effect when practing psi balls?

How about some kind of Kirlian Camera set up to capture this occourence?

Edited by Bramley

How about some kind of Kirlian Camera set up to capture this occourence?

I have thought of the Kirlian Camera before but as far as i know its not something people sell at everyday stores. I would like to test my ability to see auras around none living objects and people though to see if the colors i see actually appear in the photographs.

• Like 1

I have thought of the Kirlian Camera before but as far as i know its not something people sell at everyday stores. I would like to test my ability to see auras around none living objects and people though to see if the colors i see actually appear in the photographs.

Good point, might take a bit of trial and error to create some kind of Kirlian device. Below is a basic schematic of a device. Could be a project well worth the time. Especially if you manage repeatable image reporduction of conciously manipulated auras.

http://www.imagesco....phy-device.html

Another potiential developement could be the creation of a small Orgone Accumilator box with basic image capture capability, from the Kirlian project.

A concerted effort to measure, and provide an open source method of Extra Bio/Electrical/Magnetic facettes to the mind body system would be a compelling project.

This kind of home built resource cross referenced with various, well established meditation methods could provide some interesting instights.

Edited by Bramley
  • Like 1

Good point, might take a bit of trial and error to create some kind of Kirlian device. Below is a basic schematic of a device. Could be a project well worth the time. Especially if you manage repeatable image reporduction of conciously manipulated auras.

http://www.imagesco....phy-device.html

Another potiential developement could be the creation of a small Orgone Accumilator box with basic image capture capability, from the Kirlian project.

A concerted effort to measure, and provide an open source method of Extra Bio/Electrical/Magnetic facettes to the mind body system would be a compelling project.

This kind of home built resource cross referenced with various, well established meditation methods could provide some interesting instights.

Its a good idea believe me expect one problem is however i have no technical expertise in building **** what so ever. However from the sample photograph provided the aura around the plant is roughly the same length of the auras that i see around people on a daily basis. But most of the time it is either Blue or Yellow. I sometimes purple,red,white,and Green.

• Like 1