Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Xmas Lights are Pants!

Eldorado

I've seen worse, In my town we have lights in the shape of santa waving, The lights flick on and off so his arm appears to move but he doesn't look like he's waving if you get what I mean. We have a rather crude nickname for him.

• Like 2

Electric panties. Where do they plug in?

Be careful wearing them, I wouldn't chance it considering the amount of ale I plan to consume over the festive period, Accidents happen!

• Like 2

Be careful wearing them, I wouldn't chance it considering the amount of ale I plan to consume over the festive period, Accidents happen!

Just wear this sign:

1350044526-29958100.gif

electrocution1.jpg

Edited by Lava_Lady
  • Like 2

Penzance's Christmas lights are just pants!

Full shocking story: http://www.thisiscor...l#axzz2nwxlTJmX

9t27.jpg

I like them.

Gotta say... wasn't too sure what I was supposed to be looking at at first. They looked like bridges to me. The one in the background looks more like puddings, the one in the foreground more like unmentionables. I showed this to the hubby, his first response was "nice boobs", then he thought bridges. When I told him people were seeing unmentionables.. He laughed. Then I told him they really were supposed to be puddings, and he extra laughed and said, "Yes, those are nice puddings." I had to tell him puddings were food in this instance. :no:

Perhaps if there were a few more puddings in the section, it would look more like an innocent border and not other things, lol.

• Like 2

Gotta say... wasn't too sure what I was supposed to be looking at at first. They looked like bridges to me. The one in the background looks more like puddings, the one in the foreground more like unmentionables. I showed this to the hubby, his first response was "nice boobs", then he thought bridges. When I told him people were seeing unmentionables.. He laughed. Then I told him they really were supposed to be puddings, and he extra laughed and said, "Yes, those are nice puddings." I had to tell him puddings were food in this instance. :no:

Perhaps if there were a few more puddings in the section, it would look more like an innocent border and not other things, lol.

That made me LOL!!! :lol:

• Like 1