Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Extraterrestrial-related encounters

CatherineObvious

Has anyone had any experiences that you believe to be extraterrestrial-related? (encounters/abduction/missing time ect.) Videos would be cool also.

• Like 1

There's stories all over the place in here, just search the threads. Any videos you watch, take with a huge grain of salt.

• Like 1

Has anyone had any experiences that you believe to be extraterrestrial-related?

No, not me, never.

It's possible I've been abducted and the experience was completely removed from my mind.

• Like 2

It's possible I've been abducted and the experience was completely removed from my mind.

Good point.

I could have killed, and eaten (while taking pictures) two Greys, but those sneaky MIBs cleaned it all up?

• Like 3

Good point.

I could have killed, and eaten (while taking pictures) two Greys, but those sneaky MIBs cleaned it all up?

When you wake up with a horrible taste in your mouth you now know why.
  • Like 1

Has anyone had any experiences that you believe to be extraterrestrial-related? (encounters/abduction/missing time ect.) Videos would be cool also.

I communicate with skeptics on UM regularly. I have had my suspicions about them for a very long time.

• Like 1

What about the implants and the triangular pock marks on the skin?

What about the implants and the triangular pock marks on the skin?

If they did they must've removed them too.

I communicate with skeptics on UM regularly. I have had my suspicions about them for a very long time.

Good one Zoser. :yes:

Good one Zoser. :yes:

Awesome show of support there, spacenut56. :tu:

if you ever wake up one morning with an awkward sprawl walk... that is only because you have been probed... ;)

Iv seen some weird sh!t.... and when I was younger I loved to imagine that ET was here "blessing" us with his presece. Believing that ET was here watching over us, showing interest, made me/us really special.

Yea, all the science fiction movies about ET also helped.

But now.... I seriously doubt we have been visited.

Iv seen some weird sh!t.... and when I was younger I loved to imagine that ET was here "blessing" us with his presece. Believing that ET was here watching over us, showing interest, made me/us really special.

Yea, all the science fiction movies about ET also helped.

But now.... I seriously doubt we have been visited.

So your in denial then. It's ok , it is just an intermediary stage.

Edited by qxcontinuum

I WILL NOT ABIDE people suggesting that I'm an alien.

I'm a sentient squid called Barry. SHEESH you people, never believing the evidence of your own eyes and the testimony of the ... testimonials.

• Like 1

I don't believe so. But now that you mention it, I did have a visit by Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith. :alien:

• Like 1

I WILL NOT ABIDE people suggesting that I'm an alien.

I'm a sentient squid called Barry. SHEESH you people, never believing the evidence of your own eyes and the testimony of the ... testimonials.

ET's are also sentient are they not?

ET's are also sentient are they not?

I believe that the correct answer to this question is - If ET exist at all, we have no idea what he is like.

I don't believe so. But now that you mention it, I did have a visit by Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith. :alien:

Damn...I'm really jealous. I really like Tommy Lee Jones!

• Like 1

I believe that the correct answer to this question is - If ET exist at all, we have no idea what he is like.

I do think Hazzard believes in Vampires judging by his avatar. Maybe he is one. :w00t: