Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

demonic hauntings from Santa Murte Holy Death

LostSouls7

So I know some friends of mine who were dabbling in Santa Muerte Holy Death what every it's called.

Well they attracted some demons to them, and they spirits haunted them and their children

and long story short, that was the consequences.

Calling up spirits and demons will get you haunted. just like drugs stay away

it's not wise to call up what you don't understand.

Long story short? Come off it Lostsouls, you can not give a story like that without the "evidence" and expect us to believe it was not just a drug enduced satanic orgy.

• Like 5

Long story short? Come off it Lostsouls, you can not give a story like that without the "evidence" and expect us to believe it was not just a drug enduced satanic orgy.

He posts a lot of claims, He rarely explains his reasoning, Like why he thinks oujia boards is the cause of everything and why does he think indian burial grounds are every where in america.

• Like 2

Cool story.

• Like 1

You say that like it's a bad thing.

• Like 5

I don't have evidence as I was not there! It what I was told.

But this death cult is real. Weather you think is real or not people do attract bad energy from it.

Here is a video on it. If you do any dark stuff it can being bad spirits to you.

The case I talk about is just what I was told by a friend of mine. I should go investigate these hauntings I heard about

and get video footage. if i get that will you send me a million? I will risk my life and face the forces of darkness

for some gold.

• Like 3

But this death cult is real. Weather you think is real or not people do attract bad energy from it.

Here is a video on it. If you do any dark stuff it can being bad spirits to you.

And here is a real video about a leprechaun in a tree.

The case I talk about is just what I was told by a friend of mine. I should go investigate these hauntings I heard about

and get video footage. if i get that will you send me a million? I will risk my life and face the forces of darkness

for some gold.

Hey maybe you could find the leprechaun's pot of gold instead.
  • Like 9

I'll try to get real footage of the huantings for the gold.

Somehow I feel as though you'll be unsuccessful at this. I could be wrong. Doubtful though.

So I know some friends of mine who were dabbling in Santa Muerte Holy Death what every it's called.

Well they attracted some demons to them, and they spirits haunted them and their children

and long story short, that was the consequences.

Calling up spirits and demons will get you haunted. just like drugs stay away

it's not wise to call up what you don't understand.

So they have collected their $1 million from the James Randi Foundation? Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 1

Somehow I feel as though you'll be unsuccessful at this. I could be wrong. Doubtful though.

LostSouls7 seems to spend a lot more time talking about how he's going to eventually get video footage to collect James Randi's $1 million prize than actually getting video footage to collect James Randi's $1 million prize. Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 2

I've worked with Santa Muerta numerous times. If you treat her with respect, there is never a problem.

She exacts justice like nothing I've ever seen, for such a small spell effort to boot. Very powerful.

It makes me think your friends were disrespectful somehow, or such incredible novices, they just stirred up a crap storm or bad energy having nothing to do with Santa Muerta.

• Like 3

I've worked with Santa Muerta numerous times. If you treat her with respect, there is never a problem.

She exacts justice like nothing I've ever seen, for such a small spell effort to boot. Very powerful.

It makes me think your friends were disrespectful somehow, or such incredible novices, they just stirred up a crap storm or bad energy having nothing to do with Santa Muerta.

When you say "worked with" do you mean hung out and did cool death stuff together? BTW I think the correct spelling is Santa Muerte - with an e at the end.

• Like 1

Considering Santa Muerte is supposed to be a folk saint of Mexico and the US, how is she associated with demons?

• Like 1

There are a lot of Mexicans and Mexican-Americans here in the US that believe in that thing but just like the video said, usually drug dealers, cartel members, gangs... in the area that I work at, you see the image on the back of trucks or spray painted on walls and for the most part, it goes unnoticed to those that don't know what it is.

In certain neighborhoods, I wouldn't laugh at this "deity"... it's a serious matter, just like voodoo would be to those in the Caribbean...

• Like 2

When you say "worked with" do you mean hung out and did cool death stuff together? BTW I think the correct spelling is Santa Muerte - with an e at the end.

It can be spelled with an a.

At least where I come from it can.

And now long you been on this forum.

I am a long time pagan practitioner . like 35 years. Give or take. I prefer spirits from the afrocarribean pantheon . she is actually one of the few that doesn't have a true voodoo counter part really, but she's close to Oya....... ,so I mean I've done honorific rituals dedicated to her asking for certain things, which she cheerfully did for me.

Or so it seemed.

• Like 2

There are a lot of Mexicans and Mexican-Americans here in the US that believe in that thing but just like the video said, usually drug dealers, cartel members, gangs... in the area that I work at, you see the image on the back of trucks or spray painted on walls and for the most part, it goes unnoticed to those that don't know what it is.

In certain neighborhoods, I wouldn't laugh at this "deity"... it's a serious matter, just like voodoo would be to those in the Caribbean...

She's the patron saint of drug dealers, or some the drug cartels say, but I find those guys end up dead or in jail too.

She is viewed as a death diety by such people, but what they forget is she is also a diety of justice, which comes back and bites them on the ass.

You cannot run around killing lots of innocent men women and children, some by grotesque beheading, and not have it offend someone up there in the karma realm.

My guess is it offends her that they ask her to protect them from justice.

Just my two cents.

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 4

Considering Santa Muerte is supposed to be a folk saint of Mexico and the US, how is she associated with demons?

She's not.

And now long you been on this forum.

I am a long time pagan practitioner . like 35 years. Give or take. I prefer spirits from the afrocarribean pantheon . she is actually one of the few that doesn't have a true voodoo counter part really, but she's close to Oya....... ,so I mean I've done honorific rituals dedicated to her asking for certain things, which she cheerfully did for me.

Or so it seemed.

Good to know.

Edited by sinewave

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand posts like this. There's no picture, video, story, no 'evidence' whatsoever. There was genuinely no point in posting this.

We've seen enough horror movies between all of us on this forum to realize that, yes, if people are dumb enough to "call upon" ghosts, demons or whatever, then they will be haunted by them. We get it.

As much as I appreciate this enlightening topic, I'd rather see some real proof that it happened.

• Like 2

She's the patron saint of drug dealers, or some the drug cartels say, but I find those guys end up dead or in jail too.

She is viewed as a death diety by such people, but what they forget is she is also a diety of justice, which comes back and bites them on the ass.

You cannot run around killing lots of innocent men women and children, some by grotesque beheading, and not have it offend someone up there in the karma realm.

My guess is it offends her that they ask her to protect them from justice.

Just my two cents.

Very well said, and to think they come crawling to her at that alter. Were I a deity, I'd exact justice on those types also. The number of innocent civilians killed by the cartels would scare people if they only knew!

• Like 1

I don't understand posts like this. There's no picture, video, story, no 'evidence' whatsoever. There was genuinely no point in posting this.

We've seen enough horror movies between all of us on this forum to realize that, yes, if people are dumb enough to "call upon" ghosts, demons or whatever, then they will be haunted by them. We get it.

As much as I appreciate this enlightening topic, I'd rather see some real proof that it happened.

it's pointless hype with out giving any valid facts, as a skeptic you think they educate on how to do it to avoid doing it. Example, How do i KNOW if i am talking to the dead or drawing attention to the paranormal? i could be doing it by accident, not knowing what i am doing to draw attention until it is too late.

i could say "do not eat certain fìsh for some can kill you" and get the same vague results and it doesn't help people except that some fish may kill you and we don't know how it can kill us.

1Sakari did a thread and a certain OP claimed he could put a curse on people with a a group of friends but takes a week to put a curse. a few days later, the person who claimed to curse sakari backed off said he called them and stopped and would not budge on why. As pointed out, takes a week curse but can take a second to stop it.

I don't know anything about her.

I just know they were trying to practice Santa Murte or dabble in it..

and they ending up attracting bad spirits ..

But like Simbi said... maybe they just didn't do things right..

or were not respectful and well then bad stuff happened...

I'm just saying what i heard in the story...

somehow they were following this religion or cult

and then got haunted..

I could ask my relatives and friends.. what they did exactly

to p*** off the Holy Death

It bascially just looks like the dead version of the virgin mary.

Edited by LostSouls7

Also I am visiting my friends and relatives who claim to be haunted..

and i will get the footage.

Those million dollars are as good as mine !

i dare that Randi guy to come into the haunted house

he can see for himself...then he must give me a million yes!

• Like 1