Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ufo vampires

Anton25

These ufo are way to advanced for this world the things that happen on the planet isn't right these aliens prefer to fly round real fast and manipulate governments.. There's nothing cool about all these sightings half of them aren't real or gd enough for my liking.. It's bout time they come down here

These ufo are way to advanced for this world the things that happen on the planet isn't right these aliens prefer to fly round real fast and manipulate governments.. There's nothing cool about all these sightings half of them aren't real or gd enough for my liking.. It's bout time they come down here

I can tell you, what´s about time for.

Indeed. These are wise words that will echo through the ages.
  • Like 2

Maybe a psychic like yourself should tell them to get down here?

Maybe a psychic like yourself should tell them to get down here?

I have tried many times and one time there was a ufo sighting and I seem things in psychic.. a civilisation that's can travel to different planets in a ship that can move so fast and spin in the air in a disc.. From a planet that's so advanced they live 3.. In peace would never land on a planet with little technology.. And war with its own kind.. And they is no point wiping 7 billion people out with no competition

Closed for

• 2e. Garbage posting: Do not deliberately post nonsense either for personal amusement or to wind up other members, keep your posts sensible.

• Like 1