Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

why would we have no memories

sards

Perhaps the OP means that the people(us) were created formally to not to be able to reproduce, never had a chance to create any remnant of themselves, considering they were forced to mine gold.

As silly as it is, the proof constantly rebounds on the fact that we were made out of ape and alien to mine gold. There is evidence of it all in the mines. Aliens created us. Not to mention our frequent random bursts in technological knowledge. Idk why I come on here, when all I see comes true anyway. Silly, because the whole world has these beauteous masterminds behind them, giving them tech way beyond us at times. Call me crazy all you want, I'm used to it.

Edited by AliveInDeath7

Perhaps the OP means that the people(us) created formally to not to be able to reproduce, never had a chance to create any remnant of themselves, considering they were forced to mine gold.

As silly as it is, the proof constantly rebounds on the fact that we were made out of ape and alien to mine gold. Call me crazy all you want, I'm used to it.

And what proof is this?

• Like 1

Perhaps the OP means that the people(us) were created formally to not to be able to reproduce, never had a chance to create any remnant of themselves, considering they were forced to mine gold.

As silly as it is, the proof constantly rebounds on the fact that we were made out of ape and alien to mine gold. There is evidence of it all in the mines. Aliens created us. Not to mention our frequent random bursts in technological knowledge. Idk why I come on here, when all I see comes true anyway. Silly, because the whole world has these beauteous masterminds behind them, giving them tech way beyond us at times. Call me crazy all you want, I'm used to it.

Just do not say that the Gold was for the atmosphere of the planet Niburu, then your just fine.

Aswan is impressive. For a tourist. I remember landing in Hurghada and the choice was either a tour of a dead civilisations antiquities or a weekend fishing the Red sea on a chartered boat. I caught a lot of fish that weekend.

Hard to turn down going fishing.

I can see why.
  • Like 1

Sounds like Zechariah Sitchin ruined another good mind. :(

cormac

Since I haven't seen her on this part of the forum before, before jumping on her for being a Sitchin believer, let's not treat her like a Cladking or a Zoser.

Since I haven't seen her on this part of the forum before, before jumping on her for being a Sitchin believer, let's not treat her like a Cladking or a Zoser.

The idea that aliens created humans to mine gold comes directly from Sitchin which really leaves nowhere else to look.

cormac

The idea that aliens created humans to mine gold comes directly from Sitchin which really leaves nowhere else to look.

cormac

Not what I mean, I mean instead of jumping on her because she is a Sitchin believer, get her to try to work through the idea instead of ridicule.
  • Like 2

Not what I mean, I mean instead of jumping on her because she is a Sitchin believer, get her to try to work through the idea instead of ridicule.

That is easier said than done. Anything negative you say will be taken as ridicule anyway -- it's bound to be.
  • Like 1

That is easier said than done. Anything negative you say will be taken as ridicule anyway -- it's bound to be.

From what she said in her post it came across to me as she'd already had her mind made up. Besides, I wouldn't insult her by comparing her to cladking or zoser. That would be crossing a line.

cormac

• Like 2

Eh, I try to remember where I came from and for that matter Hawass and Mark Lehner both start started out as Edgar Cayce fanboys.

• Like 2

Eh, I try to remember where I came from and for that matter Hawass and Mark Lehner both start started out as Edgar Cayce fanboys.

Are you suggesting that someone around here has actually changed their mind about something?

Are you suggesting that someone around here has actually changed their mind about something?

It's been known known to happen.
  • Like 1

I look back at my history and some of the odd notions I had at one time or another (now of course they are "odd" while back then they weren't) and I wonder what notions I have now that I will think odd a decade from now.

• Like 1

On what basis do you claim that homo sapien sapien were genetically created from Apes and Aliens??

Do you have any reference that indicates that we have obtained alien DNA or found presence of alien DNA in the genetic soup of modern human beings??

On what basis do you claim that these genetic hybrids were mining gold for aliens?

Why would a technologically advanced alien species (capable of genetic engineering & interstellar travel) resort to manual labor by the hybrid beings (modern human beings) when they could as well constructed advanced robotic mining machines??

On what basis do you claim that the alien overlords are the source of our technological poweress??

Are we as a species are incapable of doing anything on its own?

Do you have references that validate alien intervention in our technological growth?

Shame on you for not considering the Humans as not worthy of anything.

Even Crazies are supposed to validate their craziness.

Sheesh!! Woo Woo bells Woo Woo bells, Woo Woo all the way!!

Edited by The_Spartan
  • Like 2

I have seen some of the buildings built recently in Cairo. With modern technology. You don't need a spirit level to determine the competence of the builders. You just need to drink a lot. A lot. And then whilst staggering along the streets the buildings may just appear alright. There is a definite regression. Somehow the spark has gone. Just saying.

You fresh out of pods?

• Confused 1

I have to agree that the pyramids are not very pretty, nor, compared to many things I've seen, all that impressive.

They looked much prettier and impressive when they had smooth polished casing stones covering them.

picture1.jpg?w=690

All these eventually fell off or were purposely removed and used for other things. What we see now was the rough support for the pretty stones and was not intended to be seen. It's like seeing the 2X4 studs of a house.

• Like 1

I have seen some of the buildings built recently in Cairo. With modern technology. You don't need a spirit level to determine the competence of the builders. You just need to drink a lot. A lot. And then whilst staggering along the streets the buildings may just appear alright. There is a definite regression. Somehow the spark has gone. Just saying.

Wow. From your fostered irony and tired experience, you must surely be the regent of all the hipsters. For your next act, do you tell us how all our favorite bands actually suck and how all the really good bars in town have sold out?

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2

We do not descend from apes but both human and ape share a common ancestor. DNA research would show signs of alien DNA if it were introduced into the hominid ancestor where the split as it were between ape and human occurred. As it is there is no such indication when comparing the pre-split hominids and modern humans.

The gold mines that can be found from the past show no signs of any mining with advanced technologies or methods which would be apparent if aliens were somehow involved. In fact, with their advanced technology, aliens wouldn't need to breed slave labor as their technology would allow for the extraction of the gold in far less time than it took to breed.

The existence of the fairly easy to find veins of gold (such as the sutters mill find in 1848) points up that if high technology aliens were mining gold such easy to find veins wouldn't have been found as they would have been depleted.

The technological bursts are not as random and sudden as they might appear. Researching into them will show the steps taken and research done that lead to them.

• Like 1

Wow. From your fostered irony and tired experience, you must surely be the regent of all the hipsters. For your next act, do you tell us how all our favorite bands actually suck and how all the really good bars in town have sold out?

--Jaylemurph

Bah humbug.

Living history is far more interesting than blocks. For me that is.

However. If we consider some of the jewellery that came out of Tuts chamber there are some pretty impressive pieces. With great craftsmanship. And some of the reliefs found in the South American temples are very interesting. That's about it for me. Now if Santa could see his way to letting me have some of those stone carvings to decorate my braai room that would be super cool.

They looked much prettier and impressive when they had smooth polished casing stones covering them.

picture1.jpg?w=690

All these eventually fell off or were purposely removed and used for other things. What we see now was the rough support for the pretty stones and was not intended to be seen. It's like seeing the 2X4 studs of a house.

It's obvious from your pic that the outer stones were vitrified.

Harte

An interesting question.

Memories (in terms of knowing your cultures history) imo are lost for many reasons. Plato gives one good reason, catastrophe and cataclysm. Flooding, drought, famine etc.

People become dispersed and lose the knowledge of who they are and where they came from, lose their writing and in some cases their language.

Powers fall, new cultures impose onto others, older ways are lost due to newcomers lacking the older knowledge the conquered people had.

A good example of this is the megaliths of Europe, including Stonehenge, all built before the main influx of dominant, male orientated, aggressive, military and patrilineal society led R1b males inundated Europe in the Bronze Age.

This led to the new cultures (Celts/Romans) not knowing what the megaliths were or why they existed - and why we don't know today.

The memories were lost along with the people who built them.

The Etruscans history was lost by the more powerful Roman empire taking control, no-one could read Etruscan by early CE. Their knowledge and history is lost because their books were burned and the ones that were left were unreadable - same as their unmatched skills in gold granulation jewellery, unknown to this day as to how they achieved certain techniques, lost - because the goldsmiths died and the Romans didn't keep the skill alive.

The pyramids - Herodotus says the Great Pyramid was closed up and pretty much not allowed to be talked about or remembered because the builder was such a tyrant. Akhenaten's memory was also erased from history. Many powerful kings had cities razed to the ground, completely, the people were killed or enslaved and often taken off somewhere else. These kinds of circumstances make it hard to pass on memories.

Edited by The Puzzler
  • Like 2