Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Creepy Obamacare Pod Found in Walmart

Arkitecht

Well there's still a few things that are incorrect,t his isn't an Obamacare pod/kiosk. It's a Solohealth kiosk that offers signup for Obamacare as well as other insurance. It in and of itself is not used for health diagnosis.

And like everyone else has said, while the internet singup is new, the rest of it is not. So why the video?

Well there's still a few things that are incorrect,t his isn't an Obamacare pod/kiosk. It's a Solohealth kiosk that offers signup for Obamacare as well as other insurance. It in and of itself is not used for health diagnosis.

And like everyone else has said, while the internet singup is new, the rest of it is not. So why the video?

Im not gonna even try to explain even one more thing.It's like after all that,you are still asking questions.Why?If you really don't understand that you have to actually watch the video before you go on the attack,what do you think im here to do?I have answered everything. If you just do not get it,well i guess that explains a lot.
  • Like 1

Im not gonna even try to explain even one more thing.It's like after all that,you are still asking questions.Why?If you really don't understand that you have to actually watch the video before you go on the attack,what do you think im here to do?I have answered everything. If you just do not get it,well i guess that explains a lot.

Look, on this forum people don't get to jus tpost videos, you have to explain the problem or reason for posting the videos and the points raised. You've not done. I had to go out and search for the information myself, which I don't mind doing but you can't expect others to do so for you.

I did watch the video, and the fellow had a freakout over it without going into the actual information behind the kiosk itself or what it is.

The fellow is a poor journalist as I didn't get the information about Solohealth from the vid (beyond the namebrand) but from the website.

As far as I'm concerned, I appreciate having an info-dump available to many people who are not familiar with the ACA, and I really like that the device itself also includes alternatives to the plans offered by ACA.

• Like 1

Well that is what i have been saying...they are inaccurate. That is what my whole point was...Wow.

I feel like you're just saying that now. The only thing you said was that it was "creepy", and left the man in the video to tell us the rest, which was prefaced pretty well with his initial introduction, which didn't involve inaccuracy of the slowly evolving line of drug store self test blood pressure machines. Then you called others "sheeple". I feel like I get the message of the video, and it has to do more with what the other posters are asking you about, and nothing to do with accuracy of machines.

But I'm still bothered with "sheeple".

Look, if you want to make "sheeple" wake up, don't call them "sheeple". That will make them not want to listen to anything else you have to say.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 2

Sometimes, i feel as if one should just not even try as you'll be skewered for your effort's. Other time's i feel it is our job's to help inform other fellow human being's to the unjust and immoral way that you are being treated.As i do realize that we all are not the same in our thinking process,i would expect the minimal amount of brain power to be exuded in having some basic comprehensive ability be employed.I do not have the capacity or want to try to explain the blatanly obviousness of this situation.It is self explanatory at it's simplicity. There are no more words.

Sometimes, i feel as if one should just not even try as you'll be skewered for your effort's. Other time's i feel it is our job's to help inform other fellow human being's to the unjust and immoral way that you are being treated.As i do realize that we all are not the same in our thinking process,i would expect the minimal amount of brain power to be exuded in having some basic comprehensive ability be employed.I do not have the capacity or want to try to explain the blatanly obviousness of this situation.It is self explanatory at it's simplicity. There are no more words.

For someone trying to help, you are doing a remarkably poor job of doing so.

You've explained nothing, you've insinuated much, and you've insulted plenty.

For someone trying to help, you are doing a remarkably poor job of doing so.

You've explained nothing, you've insinuated much, and you've insulted plenty.

Thank you for proving my point so well.

Thank you for proving my point so well.

What are you, in your teens? Early twenties?

Please, inform us how much you know about how these machines function and are utilized?

I do not have the capacity or want to try to explain the blatanly obviousness of this situation.It is self explanatory at it's simplicity. There are no more words.

Well that leaves you not getting your intent through, and me feeling like a lower form of intelligence. Everybody loses.

Now what do we talk about in the discussion thread? I will let you know now that inaccuracy of self test machines will bore the hell out of me. I was looking forward to playing the Illuminati's advocate against some of the more militant anti-conspiratory avatars here.

My above jokes weren't insults. I am trying to lighten your mood. Give them your best shot. All they can do is tell you you're wrong. But you intended to talk about more than you're letting on now.

What are you, in your teens? Early twenties?

Please, inform us how much you know about how these machines function and are utilized?

No,you tell me.Anyone with half a brain can see what your trying to do.So take from the video and all this conversation for 3 pages now what you want.And good day sir.

No,you tell me.Anyone with half a brain can see what your trying to do.So take from the video and all this conversation for 3 pages now what you want.And good day sir.

I'm going to guess some conspiracy theory concerning the stealing of digital bodily fluids.

I'm going to guess some conspiracy theory concerning the stealing of digital bodily fluids.

What an incredible claim.What are these "digital bodily fluids"of wich you speak?And how do they work?What is their purpose?

What an incredible claim.What are these "digital bodily fluids"of wich you speak?And how do they work?What is their purpose?

• Like 1

ShadowSot...This video you have provided does not talk about "digital bodily fluids."It talk's about "precious bodily fluids."Not what you said.So what is it then?Were you just lying about these "digital bodily fluids?"

ShadowSot...This video you have provided does not talk about "digital bodily fluids."It talk's about "precious bodily fluids."Not what you said.So what is it then?Were you just lying about these "digital bodily fluids?"

Oh come on, anyone with a little bit of brain power would be able to figure it out.

Oh come on, anyone with a little bit of brain power would be able to figure it out.

Ok,so were done then?Cause i know im done.

Sure, have fun sheeple.

Im eating leg of lamb right now.Pass the mint jelly please.mmm,now that's good eatin'!

Im eating leg of lamb right now.Pass the mint jelly please.mmm,now that's good eatin'!

I prefer turkey roast, with a side of corn, thanks.

I prefer turkey roast, with a side of corn, thanks.

Sounds delicious. Merry Christmas. To everyone.

Sounds delicious. Merry Christmas. To everyone.

Not as much as a god humble pie, but one gets what they do.

Yes, Merry Christmas to all, except the Jews. Hopefully they are enjoying Hanukkah.

Not as much as a god humble pie, but one gets what they do.

Yes, Merry Christmas to all, except the Jews. Hopefully they are enjoying Hanukkah.

What is this "god humble pie"you speak of?(Lmao!)

It's the humble pie made from Thor's goats each Yule.

...I guess with lot's of cool whip it could be good.