Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama Total Disregard Congress or Consitution

Uncle Sam

This is getting out of hand, Obama has no disregard for congress or the constitution which is the supreme law of this land, he things he can avoid it at his pleasure. He deminishes congress' role in our government, has seized reigns of our government and does what ever he so pleases.

Is Obama an Tyrant? The Dictionary term says he is.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Uncle Sam

I agree with the whole Libya thing, but presidents have been doing this very same thing for decades. President Reagan in fact bombed Libya by invoking the war powers act in 1986.

As for the second part. The president used to be able to spend whatever and force congress to pay for it. In 1870 they passed the Antideficiency Act to stop that.(which allowed for things such as the government shutdown)

And as the judge stated, it is congress that controls the budget and purse strings- not the president. I find it amusing that the president gets all the blame for the deficit when he isn't the guy that signs the checks.

Both of these issues are somewhat dated. Gaddafi has been dead 2 years now and the Democrats and Republicans seem to be making backroom deals over the debt ceiling and finances. I wonder on the age of this video.

• Like 3

I agree this has been going on for a long time. Presidents have ordered the US military into action 125 times in our history without congressional approval, beginning with George Washington. If Obama is a tyrant then we have been ruled by tyrants throughout history. In 1971 chief justice William Rehnquist wrote in a supreme court ruling that the constitutional grant of commander in chief authority to the president is extremely broad and the exercise of that power is completely within his discretion. This was used to justify Nixon's decision to invade Cambodia, a neutral country, during the war in Vietnam. The patriot act, a conservative idea, has gutted the bill of rights, and placed us under tyranny. While I don't agree with all of Obama's actions, I find the efforts of conservatives to discredit Obama for doing what all presidents have always done ludicrous. Never has a sitting president been given more disrespect by the opposition. Were Obama the tyrant you all claim, I'm thinking there are many republicans targeted for drone strikes right now. That midget in N Korea is a tyrant. Obama is just business as usual.

• Like 2

To insist that a legislative body must be the one doing executive things is just silly. The executive power in the US Constitution is vested in the President.

For example, the Congress can declare war if it wants, but it cannot send the troops.

Saying it's getting out of hand, is like saying Dolly Parton is just starting to fill out.

He should have been impeached after the NDAA, but Noooooo.....

He should have been impeached after every time he crapped on the Constitution.

All this nonsense.... Ohhhhhhhhhh, we hate him because of racism.

Mr "I could have been trayvon"

He had set race relations back 100 years.

He's the only president in history that crapped on no less than six constitutional amendments, and ignored all laws as if he's omnipotent.

Nixon and Clinton were impeached for a 1/32nd of what this guy has done, and no one says a word.

He's protected from up on high.

Obamacare is completely unconstitutional, and that's the problem I have with it.

He ignores the law and violates all our constitutional rights, and that the problem I have with him.

He also lies and manipulates everything to seem one way, when it's another.

He's the king of false flags and media black out.

He's also been bombing Iran Libya Syria and Iraq, since he took office, killing thousands of innocent people, but then tries to get us into another war in the middle East, after another of his false flags.

Then he sets up hackers to hack US, and watch conspiracy sites because we expose his lame ass for what it is.

A war mongering dictator.

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 6

Saying it's getting out of hand, is like saying Dolly Parton is just starting to fill out.

He's the only president in history that crapped on no less than six constitutional amendments, and ignored all laws as if he's omnipotent.

Nixon and Clinton were impeached for a 1/32nd of what this guy has done, and no one says a word.

Obamacare is completely unconstitutional, and that's the problem I have with it.

He ignores the law and violates all our constitutional rights, and that the problem I have with him.

He's also been bombing Iran Libya Syria and Iraq, since he took office, killing thousands of innocent people, but then tries to get us into another war in the middle East, after another of his false flags.

Then he sets up hackers to hack US, and watch conspiracy sites because we expose his lame ass for what it is.

He has done nothing not granted to him by the constitution and the patriot act. FYI Nixon was not impeached and Clinton was the victim of conservative rhetoric much like Obama. As far as killing people how many more has Obama killed than W?
  • Like 1

I think Obama has pulled the trick of having both the extreme left and the extreme right mad at him. To me that is not such a bad sign.

• Like 3

He has done nothing not granted to him by the constitution and the patriot act. FYI Nixon was not impeached and Clinton was the victim of conservative rhetoric much like Obama. As far as killing people how many more has Obama killed than W?

I know Nixon wasn't impeached, but he was about to be, for far less than this guy.

Errr, NSA ring a bell. I dare say he spied on quite a few million more people than Nixon did, quite a bit more invasively.

And the patriot act was not put into place to spy on Americans...

Now was it. It's been used for everything BUT what it was allegedly out into place for, so spare me the Obama does no wrong rhetoric.

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 2

I'm not sure about this but I think several presidents have been "impeached," but just not convicted. A majority of the House can "impeach" a president but then the Senate holds a trial and the president is removed only with a Senate conviction.

• Like 1

I know Nixon wasn't impeached, but he was about to be, for far less than this guy.

Errr, NSA ring a bell. I dare say he spied on quite a few million more people than Nixon did, quite a bit more invasively.

And the patriot act was not put into place to spy on Americans...

Now was it. It's been used for everything BUT what it was allegedly out into place for, so spare me the Obama does no wrong rhetoric.

Far less? Nixon actually participated in and covered up crimes. This is what impeachment is for, not unpopularity. The patriot act is what it is. Why do you think it was put onto place, if not to spy on American? There was no need to tear down the bill of rights to spy on foreigners who aren't protected by those rights. Nixon didn't have the technology we have now or he would have spied on everybody. How do you know who Bush spied on clandestinely? Were it not for that guy blowing the whistle on the NSA we wouldn't know about the extent of NSA spying now. This didn't start with Obama. Ben Franklin said those that would trade liberty for security deserve neither and will lose both. Looks like old Ben knew what he was talking about. The Patriot act needs to be repealed now.

I'm not sure about this but I think several presidents have been "impeached," but just not convicted. A majority of the House can "impeach" a president but then the Senate holds a trial and the president is removed only with a Senate conviction.

Yeah, I think Andrew Johnson came closest to being removed from office. The senate narrowly voted against conviction. That was a railroad job by political opponents as well as republicans thought he was being to soft on ex-confederate states during reconstruction following the civil war. Impeachment is supposed to be for "High crimes and misdemeanors" not unpopularity. It isn't a recall election as is the case in some state offices. Even if the house were to bring impeachment charges against Obama, without evidence of actual crimes committed, the senate would never convict
  • Like 1

Not sure how policies going on for a long time is a valid rationale to continue them. If what's going on isn't good, and I think we all agree that this topic doesn't make Obama smell like a bed of roses, then the longer it's been happening is the more reason to get rid of it.

I'm pretty sure I already posted that FreedomWatch video here about two and a half years ago. REAL disagreement with the Obama administration like that, not all this partisan fluff that gets dredged up to argue about over essentially nothing (even the best example of that partisan riffraff (Obamacare) is a bill passed by the Congress that Obama signed so the media put his name on it) but real disagreement over major policies that both parties support. Republicans have to punch themselves in the face to attack Obama so of course they avoid real opposition of the policy like the plague. They think they'll be pulling the levers and pushing the buttons soon enough after all. Why actually obey the Constitution and eviscerate their own power when their power is the whole point of everything they rant about?

• Like 2

Far less? Nixon actually participated in and covered up crimes. This is what impeachment is for, not unpopularity. The patriot act is what it is. Why do you think it was put onto place, if not to spy on American? There was no need to tear down the bill of rights to spy on foreigners who aren't protected by those rights. Nixon didn't have the technology we have now or he would have spied on everybody. How do you know who Bush spied on clandestinely? Were it not for that guy blowing the whistle on the NSA we wouldn't know about the extent of NSA spying now. This didn't start with Obama. Ben Franklin said those that would trade liberty for security deserve neither and will lose both. Looks like old Ben knew what he was talking about. The Patriot act needs to be repealed now.

Both Bush and Obama "actually participated in and covered up crimes". High crimes and misdemeanors, to borrow the old lingo.

• Like 1

Both Bush and Obama "actually participated in and covered up crimes". High crimes and misdemeanors, to borrow the old lingo.

What crimes? Other than lying, which is nothing new for politicians, what crimes? The patriot act is an affront to freedom and allows actions which should not be tolerated.
  • Like 1

What crimes? Other than lying, which is nothing new for politicians, what crimes? The patriot act is an affront to freedom and allows actions which should not be tolerated.

Well the killing of foreign citizens without a declaration of war IS IMO rather naughty, even for Americans.

• Like 4

That would be the full broadside it looks like. ;)

I think Obama has pulled the trick of having both the extreme left and the extreme right mad at him. To me that is not such a bad sign.

He's slapped so much debt onto the backs of our people, he's burdened us with more interest-bearing gangster debt than all other Presidents from George Washington to George W. Bush COMBINED. "Not such a bad sign", yeah when you're a foreigner not on the hook.

• Like 5

Well the killing of foreign citizens without a declaration of war IS IMO rather naughty, even for Americans.

They use the AUMF. Which should, in my opinion, be repealed. It's open-ended perpetual war authorization.

• Like 3

which one. you mean the YEARLY NDAA which is passed by Congress EVERY YEAR?!!

You mean the ACA, passed by Congress and upheld by the Supreme Court?!!

I lot of what you consider "unconstitutional" exists in your own mind.

We agree that the PA is an affront to freedom etc. Because it effectively nullifies the 4th Amendment, it is also an affront to the USC, and unconstitutional.

Any government official who assaults the document, even under the color of an unconstitutional statute, is a criminal. Yes, that makes damn near the entire government criminal by definition.

Bush and Obama have committed many other crimes besides supporting the illegal PA. They have committed other crimes too, but I feel I'm wasting keystrokes in describing them to you.

Again, how is this anything new? The US hasn't declared war on anyone since 1941. Seems we've killed more than a few foreign nationals since then. Does the war on terror not ring any bells? Are we supposed to just declare victory and go home?
  • Like 1

he is on the hook, but he is happy to be there, and to him it is normal.

I don't care one chicken scratch about Obama's legacy if that's what you're alluding to. He'll continue to run up debt someone else has to pay for when the Secret Service is following his family all over the place for the next 40 years, only that debt will at least be incurred proportionally to past secret service assignments.

Obama's not on the hook at all in my opinion, because the substance in the challenges his political adversaries put up is vapid and mostly meaningless. The American people are the only people on the hook. And not just the taxpayers, but all current recipients of healthcare and welfare.

• Like 1