Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Enigma of Possession

dragon15066

I have created a new page for my web site “The Temple of Enki”. This is a subject I have wanted to do for some time. The subject is possession, manifestations of entities that cause fear and terror. The title is The Truth About the Enigma of Possession: Causality and Misconceptions. http://templeofenki.bravehost.com/Parasites.html

This is so important because Satan and others such as Leviathan, Baphomet, Belial, and “Legion” are being blamed for this when they have nothing to do with it. I go into the origins of these “Parasites” and how they are of a lower realm while Satan and others like those named above in all counts, come from the stars and higher dimensions, not lower ones.

The correlation between the Catholic rituals and far more ancient rituals of the Celtics and Druids, the alchemists and so-called witches are mentioned also.

The infamous “3:00 am” attacks and the misconception that these entities or “parasites” are mocking the Christian Trinity is covered and a much more reasonable explanation is provided for your consideration.

Thank you.

• Like 2

Is there going to be a movie version ?

• Like 4

Baphomet is the mistranslation of "Muhammad" from returning home French Templar Crusaders that thought Muslims were idol worshippers.Occultists in the 16th century then thought up the horned Goat to put on their Tarot cards, and then myth grew through the centuries with attributes added.

Next time you read the Leviathan passage, just try to imagine you never seen an Alligator, or a Crocodille before, and it's freaken huge.

Here's another heads up.

http://www.unexplain...8

post-142153-0-16868500-1387969929_thumb.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

That was a really cool read. I'm gonna have to go over it again when i'm not completely exhausted to understand it better. But ya very very interesting.

Hello I am a skeptic, Please be warned, skeptic comments will be in this reply.

The whole belief in three am, where the demons, ghosts, ghoulies come out and attack is so flawed that i could go on for hours but I break it down.

1. The world revolves, hence why we have time and all that jaz with the sun and moon dancing across out sky like clock work. If you think about it, There will always be a three am In the world, perminant three AM that floats around. With this in mind, shouldn't paranormal be active all the time?

2. Does the paranormal know about daylight savings?

3. These evil entities are the most polite villians that ihave ever heard of, they must keep appointment or be like Jason Voorhees and wait for when they can attack annoying us?

This all sounds highly unlikely.

• Like 1

Religions have many names and interpretations to describe evil entities. For the Catholic: demons, for the Jews: dybbuk and the muslim: djinns.

What I think you proprose on your webpage is yet another interpretations of a phenomenon recorded for ages: People inconprehensibly driven mad by seemingly evil forces. Today known in the Western world for possession.

As for the the 3AM, ''dead time'' of ''devil hour'' I personally think it has been overly exagerated. It became more of a supersittion than anything substantial. The dead of night is obviously the time were our senses are most vulnerable to mesinterpretations and fears, from nightamares to nocturne hallucinations.

In various cases of alleged possession (which by the way is not restricted to teenagers) a particular time of the night is not a factor of increase or decrease of activity.

The fact is that posssession is still not very well understood, as a medical condition. Some suggest that it could be a combination of mental illnesses others a form of extreme mental health issue.

Does it come from within the human mind, or by an external source? From my own perception of reality I would tend to lean toward within the human mind. But then that's just a point of view.

Edited by sam_comm

Brian, all you have done is asked stupid questions to make the subject less worthy of study is sad. It's ok if you can't understand the 3 am concept, it is a little advanced.

Brian, all you have done is asked stupid questions to make the subject less worthy of study is sad. It's ok if you can't understand the 3 am concept, it is a little advanced.

Instead of trying to belittle me, How about explaining it in detail?

Please use references and links also since your study is more of an opinion.

And before you go "read my website" I have, It's a lot of hype and no acutal evidence to support your claims.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 1

Isn't Bapomet another God.. but Santanist used his image...

also isn't the pentagram a good symbol?

But they just turned it upside down? same with the cross?

which the cross is an older symbol nothing to do with Jesus...

also i kid you not. I got scratched by a demon at 5 am one morning..

horrrible bloody claw marks.. five fingers...

burning pain... it's something interesting I will make a thread about ...

I have created a new page for my web site “The Temple of Enki”. This is a subject I have wanted to do for some time. The subject is possession, manifestations of entities that cause fear and terror. The title is The Truth About the Enigma of Possession: Causality and Misconceptions. http://templeofenki..../Parasites.html

This is so important because Satan and others such as Leviathan, Baphomet, Belial, and “Legion” are being blamed for this when they have nothing to do with it. I go into the origins of these “Parasites” and how they are of a lower realm while Satan and others like those named above in all counts, come from the stars and higher dimensions, not lower ones.

The correlation between the Catholic rituals and far more ancient rituals of the Celtics and Druids, the alchemists and so-called witches are mentioned also.

The infamous “3:00 am” attacks and the misconception that these entities or “parasites” are mocking the Christian Trinity is covered and a much more reasonable explanation is provided for your consideration.

Thank you.

3 am attacks? Do these demons carry watches? Perhaps they have their own alarm clocks. How many murders have there been due to these attacks? Seems to me that humans can do more harm than these so called demons because a human CAN ACTUALLY HURT YOU! The demon stole my left sock or moved my cup around 3am, I think it made a noise.....Yeah real evil, .......more like fairies! Um question to the forum would you rather recieve an attack at 3am from a 'demon' or a human?
  • Like 2

Advanced in the sense that it requires deep study, abstract concepts, advanced mathematics, etc.? Every time I see it mentioned on these forums it's nothing more than people effectively saying "3am is the new witching hour! WOOOOOHHHH!!!!"

The objections to the idea are valid and require answers to explain them. 3am according to which time-keeping authority? Various scientific agencies, governments, government agencies, militaries, computer standards etc. have different standards on what exactly is "standard time" and they agree for the most part but not exactly.

Is local daylight saving time taken into account? As in, do the things that supposedly happen at 3am shift by an hour back of forth depending on whether the local authorities had mandated daylight savings times to be implemented at certain times of the year or do the paranormal activities happen according to external universal time system independent of local custom and law? The result would obviously be things happening at 2am or 4am instead of 3am, depending on how you define a universal 3am time.

When the standards change and the time-zones are redrawn, do the paranormal activities happen at different times to take into account the new definition of 3am in a particular area? Time zones are never defined by simple straight lines crossing the globe but take into account international boundaries, US state boundaries, etc. Similarly do the paranormal activities happen at a particular longitude but happen later on a point at a different latitude on that longitude because that point is in a different time zone purely because it's in a different country or Aussie state or US state, etc?

Even independent of local daylight savings standards, the whole concept of local time is depending on agreed upon international time zones. Do the paranormal activities take into account that 3am being simultaneous over an entire time zone is a human invention designed to make time-keeping easier across large areas of the world? It can be 3am according to GMT or UT according to your computer which is synched online with an agreed upon international time standard, yet 4am a mile away because just beside the boundary of a time-zone and 3am 100 miles the other direction because it's in the same time-zone as you. How does that work?

Etc etc.

These are all perfectly valid questions. Before I examine the website you linked to, can you tell me if those things have been taken into account and explained if I go there to read about it?

TL;DR - How are you defining 3am? It's not as simple a question or issue as it looks on a superficial basis.

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 2