Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Plan

Jailed

Our god in our universe began creating 14 billions years ago. Before start of creating he had extrapolated whole infinite quantity of variants of development. And he decided universe should be vaccinated against evil. Vaccinated by god's artificial evil. And then he invented Plan.

He decided he will create limitedly intelligent entities. All entities in universe will have only those thoughts, feelings, emotions, desires which he, god, wants. He will totally control minds of all entities. So totally that billions of entities for billions years will not cope to grasp even fact of mind control and will do everything they must do according their individual roles in Plan.

God decided there will be three races:

1) "Good" - god himself and his angels;

2) Evil - "fallen" angels;

3) Victim - humankind.

God for several billions years had being perverting third of angels, after that declared them sinners and expelled them from paradise. Then he created Adam and Eve, set them up and gave them and all their descendants to power of fallen angels. Also then he hided existence of spiritual part of world from humankind in order to:

1) cultivate evil;

2) do not let humankind to grasp of its role.

Now Plan is near to end. After Plan ends god will open minds of all entities and will open reason because of which he, as he considers, was to do all that he did. God is confident everyone in universe will approve his Plan and all his atrocities. In this case god will be good and winner. If even one entity refuses he will become villain and loser forever.

Edited by Jailed

Is this a story you're writing?

• Like 2

It is reality. But you can take it as funny story for the time being.

There are better and more factual stories than what you just posted. I suppose it's as real as you pretend it to be.

It is reality. But you can take it as funny story for the time being.

(Credible) sources please.

• Like 1

- post removed -

This is the 'non-argumentative' section, so I'll leave it there.

Thread cleaned

Just a reminder to everyone to please keep your replies civil and constructive.

Thank you.

• Like 1

I did ... I do ... and I still read it from time to time ... which 'Book' of Enoch are you speaking of here ?

I don't see what the Book of Enoch has anything to do with your 'reality' here ... care to elaborate?

~

Haven't read the full book but I'm still sure it doesn't say God created the universe 14 billion years ago.

Edit: or rather started creating 14 billion years ago.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

I did ... I do ... and I still read it from time to time ... which 'Book' of Enoch are you speaking of here ?

I don't see what the Book of Enoch has anything to do with your 'reality' here ... care to elaborate?

~

http://book-ofenoch.com/

In chapters 84-88 Enoch precisely predicts future of humankind and especially jews for thousands years forth. Your opinion?

Edited by Jailed

Haven't read the full book but I'm still sure it doesn't say God created the universe 14 billion years ago.

Edit: or rather started creating 14 billion years ago.

I have not said Book of Enoch is only of "sources" you want.

Read "Ask for the Ancient Paths" of Jessica Jones.

http://book-ofenoch.com/

In chapters 84-88 Enoch precisely predicts future of humankind and especially jews for thousands years forth. Your opinion?

My version 'predicts' no such thing which is - translated from the ethiopic by Rev, George H. Schodde, Phd Professor in Capital University, Columbus Ohio

Whose prediction are you speaking of here ? YOurs ?

~

I've compared the contents of your link to the passages from Rev, George's translation ... care to reveal who the authors are to the link that you provided ?

I've tried to search on the linked pages but has have no luck ...

~

Blue numeration.

85:1 - 85:8

Adam and Eve. Their sons Cain and Abel. Cain kills Abel and founds separated branch of his descendants. Eve gives birth to Seth.

85:9 - 86:6

Alighting of angels. Birth of nephilims.

87:1 - 89:6

Flood. All except Noah, his sons and their wives are decimated.

89:7 - 89:14

Finish of flood. New indwelling of Earth. Birth of Abraham. Abraham gives birth to Ishmael and Isaac. Isaak gives birth to Esau and Jacob. Ishmael founds arabians. Jacob founds jews.

89:15 - 89:27

Exodus.

89:28 - 89:38

Desert wandering.

89:39 - 89:49

Prophet Samuel. Kings Saul, David, Solomon.

89:50 - 89:52

Elijah.

89:53 - 89:58

Destroying of Israel.

Yeah ... you keep going on about that ... but it is NOT the Book of Enoch here you are referring to ... the site is some fictionalised version of the Book of Enoch

And sorry ... you are a bit late on the bandwagon ... this 'reality' of yours has been dead and buried for years ...

~

The canonized Bible is supposed to be the infallible word of God, and the Book of Enoch is noncanonical.If you are going to believe in a rejected work then you might as well include others.The Gospel of Saint Peter has the Cross of Christ floating around, and it talks.

"[39] And while they were relating what they had seen, again they see three males who have come out from they sepulcher, with the two supporting the other one, and a cross following them, [40] and the head of the two reaching unto heaven, but that of the one being led out by a hand by them going beyond the heavens. [41] And they were hearing a voice from the heavens saying, ‘Have you made proclamation to the fallen-asleep?’ [42] And an obeisance was heard from the cross, ‘Yes.’"

The Book of Enoch was put together, and dated by scholars between 300-100 BCE.The Book of Enoch was seen as heretical by Jews, but did inluence some New Testament writtings.

• Like 1