Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

So What Colour was Jesus?

Guest Lottie

There is no way on god's green earth jesus is african-american. I dont mean to sound racist or prejduice but hearing people say Jesus is black infuriates me. He was a First-century Semitic mediterranean Jew. Very tan, curly black hair and not very attractive.

The bible goes on to say that Jesus had no physical features that people were drawn to him. Plain and simple jesus was not good-looking guy.

Using computer animation here is a possible image of what jesus may look like.

[attachmentid=7460]

post-10492-1099156176.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stillcrazy

• Independent1

• Method

• twpdyp

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i couldnt really give 2 ****s but i love watching these neo-nazis who claim to be "aryan christians " with all their anti everything and everyone who isnt white and laff at them becuase they are so thick they dont understand the amn at the centre of the religion was a ME JEW its hilarious.

Edited by wunarmdscissor

... You tell me how jesus was african-american born in 4 B.C in the middle east. Have you ever seen a black-Semetic man?

We must not buy into this argument so many exert so much energy upon such as what color a person was or is, lest we too become ignorant and loose the real message of 'hope' when it comes to laying down our lifes for our brothers and a true brother is not known by his color, but his heart.

329542[/snapback]

Great Post!

This topic is almost pointless. Theres no real debate here. Its like proving god. Theres no proof to debate over.

This topic is almost pointless. Theres no real debate here. Its like proving god. Theres no proof to debate over.

333075[/snapback]

It is kinda pointless, in the sense that it doesn't make any differene really whether Jesus was white, black, red, yellow, or deep purple gunsmilie.gif

Besides, the fact that there are no historical representations of Jesus' appereance, is meant to point out exactly that fact; no meaning lies in his looks.

Edit: Personally, I kinda like the long hair, colleague-like beard style thumbsup.gif

Edited by Asterix

333075[/snapback]

And yet, in the month or so that I have been on this board, 2 threads were created asking this question (and I bet a lot of threads before that as well).