Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange experience

Cheesepuff

Hi there! Thanks for letting me join your forum!

I have a question that I was wondering if anyone on here would know the answer to.

First, let me just say, I don't think I am psychic or have any kind of powers.

Now, let me tell you what happened:

I was talking to my new coworker. While we were chatting, I felt like an energy tenticle went from my sacral center and kind of like probed my coworker? It was weird and I wonder if I violated his aura on accident?

I was reading about cords that form between chakras, and I read that you can steal peoples energy by sending out these streamers/cords. . . but it means you are an energy vampire if you do this.

I was wondering if (by chance that I actually did send a cord and it wasn't a hallucination) I could have violated my coworkers energy field and stolen some of his energy? And if so, how do I give him back his energy? I didn't steal his energy on purpose. You can't harm someone else by stealing their energy, can you? I think I might have stolen his energy because my sacral center felt weird for a few days after this event.

Would anyone know why I would have been aware of sending a cord, since I'm not very intuitive or psychic by nature. And also, what would prompt me to steal his energy anyway, since I'm not like that.

Thanks for responding to this weird post!

You guys are jerks

Welcome to the forum.

Where you sexually attracted to your coworker?Maybe some sexual tension goin on?

• Like 4

You make the use of terms such as ''sacral center'', ''chakra'', ''aura'' , ''psychic vampire'' and that seems to me far fetched since I am not convinced of the existence of these concepts.

It is reasonable to think that you may have experienced some kind of attraction towards your co-worker, or at least a feeling that made you react this way. In my view, you need not be anxious about that. I don't think you can ''steal'' energy just like that if possible at all. Most likely your coworker wasn't affected by your feeling/reaction that may have gone unoticed.

Edited by sam_comm
  • Like 1

It's possible it happened the other way around. He corded to you. In what way did your sacral feel weird for a days ? open or closed ? sore ? blocked/ drained ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there! Thanks for letting me join your forum!

I have a question that I was wondering if anyone on here would know the answer to.

First, let me just say, I don't think I am psychic or have any kind of powers.

Now, let me tell you what happened:

I was talking to my new coworker. While we were chatting, I felt like an energy tenticle went from my sacral center and kind of like probed my coworker? It was weird and I wonder if I violated his aura on accident?

I was reading about cords that form between chakras, and I read that you can steal peoples energy by sending out these streamers/cords. . . but it means you are an energy vampire if you do this.

I was wondering if (by chance that I actually did send a cord and it wasn't a hallucination) I could have violated my coworkers energy field and stolen some of his energy? And if so, how do I give him back his energy? I didn't steal his energy on purpose. You can't harm someone else by stealing their energy, can you? I think I might have stolen his energy because my sacral center felt weird for a few days after this event.

Would anyone know why I would have been aware of sending a cord, since I'm not very intuitive or psychic by nature. And also, what would prompt me to steal his energy anyway, since I'm not like that.

Thanks for responding to this weird post!

i suspect your co-worker has some knowledge about what you experienced. He may be the "psychic" one.