Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

We Are Headed Towards World Totalitarian Rule

Firestone66

As nations clump together like a snowball, the blurred lines between nations will fade. Eventually nations will be nothing more than territories within the ruling associations. As the great divide between the Rich & Poor expands, the likelihood of Totalitarian rule becomes more likely. As the Rich get Richer,the rich will buy more power. Loyalty to nations will diminish as loyalty to wealth becomes more important. The world is driving towards a world of Freelancers that will sell their services to the highest bidder. As the Rich get Richer, the more influence they have on nations. All this has been happening for years under the disguise of economics, free trade agreements. NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) and the European Union are completed blocks. When there are enough completed blocks in the world, they will forge together in the interest of economics. The world will not be won over by wars, the world will be won over by economics. Only 'rogue' nations that defy the economic snowball will see wars.

• Like 5

have to disagree with you there; economics is very important but national sovereignty still plays a major role. Case in point: Australia, the US, Japan and China. All have economic links that makes it imperative that we don't take aggressive action against each other but each of these countries is making their national interests perfectly clear to one another when they have disagreements: Australia v Japan (whaling), Australia / US / Japan v China (ADIZ), etc.

And if every nation in the world is effectively one nation, that would appear to have the result of fewer wars between nations, which are after all almost invariably the result of squabbles between the leader of one countries and the leader of another, and similarly terrorism is the result of one religious or political group trying to force its will on others. Would not a One World Government prevent this happening, or at least be able to go a long way to preventing religious or political extremism from boiling over in this way? really what is loyalty to nations, but just loyalty to a largely artificial grouping that has been organised for largely political convenience under a particular Flag and set of beliefs or "principles" that the management of that country has decided to adopt as the national norm? There's really nothing natural about it. And if you really believe that loyalty to nations, under the world of Capitalism, is not purely loyalty to wealth, then well ....

• Like 6

have to disagree with you there; economics is very important but national sovereignty still plays a major role. Case in point: Australia, the US, Japan and China. All have economic links that makes it imperative that we don't take aggressive action against each other but each of these countries is making their national interests perfectly clear to one another when they have disagreements: Australia v Japan (whaling), Australia / US / Japan v China (ADIZ), etc.

I remember about 20 years ago, at a time when the Australian and French governments were protesting to the Japanese government about whaling, the Australian and Japanese governments were protesting to the French government about nuclear testing at Muroroa.

Must have made for some interesting cocktail parties at the various embassies...

And so today - I'd support Japan against China regarding this Air Defence Zone, while also supporting Chinese protests about the Japanese PM visiting that shrine.

Total Totalitarian control won't happen as long as there are more than one person to fight over it.

And if every nation in the world is effectively one nation, that would appear to have the result of fewer wars between nations, which are after all almost invariably the result of squabbles between the leader of one countries and the leader of another, and similarly terrorism is the result of one religious or political group trying to force its will on others. Would not a One World Government prevent this happening, or at least be able to go a long way to preventing religious or political extremism from boiling over in this way?

Good point, it would probably help especially with nations' conflicting claims to land and sovereignty over other countries and such. Religious violence I'm a little more skeptical about; a one world government would likely reduce that but we have too many examples of religious people attacking each other within one country's boundaries.

Yes, good point Rhuairidh.. When there is only one voice, one ruling body, it would be beneficial to conflicting claims to land and sovereignty.

Question ofcourse is, do the advantages outweigh the risks? Which empire, which political union to date, has been unmoved by corruption? Look at Rome, the US, the UN, the EU.. If these are indicative in any way, and they are, we should simply not desire such a course.

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. Only a matter of time, unless ample safeguards are implemented to shield against such developments. Evenmore, if one has any knowledge about the present 'movers and shakers' who are promoting this 'one world government', extreme scrutiny is in order.

• Like 2

Im stickin with getting legalized weed first,Then we can All stop worrying about all that Politicial crap ! And Start to Have more B.B.Q `s :tu:

• Like 8

What is happening is we are simply on our way to the one world government, and NWO rule that has been talked about for generations.

In recent months, I have done some research (so I wouldn't be caught by surprise when the government does take us over) and it appears to me that everything Is indeed set in motion for a new world governmental system to start taking affect or at the very least begin to make itself known, by 2016. Which I myself just put two and two together a couple days ago and said, "hey, that happens to be the year of our next election."

Now, it is my PERSONAL belief and opinion (and each and every one is entitled to their own) that everything that has been prophesized in the Bible as related to the End of Days, is coming to pass. It is commonly believed through Bible scholars that the emergence of the antichrist will fully unveil after The Great Middle East, as well as the Gog and Magog wars. If we take a look at the chaos currently happening in this area of the world right now, where do you believe we stand?

In order to allow the antichrist to gain enough power to sway the majority of the world, something cataclysmic has to occur on a global scale. This is where I believe the United States will play a key role perhaps without even fully realizing the ramifications of their actions. This is where I look at a couple things going on in the world right now. One, our current relations with Syria. As a country, we have made it known that we do not agree with their actions, but short of aiding refugees at the borders, so far we have stayed more neutral than a "world power" would be expected too. Secondly, our current relationship with Russia; which has been very rocky for as long as I have known, but still appears even more shaky as the days pass.

What makes these two world incidents so intriguing is the fact that Biblically the antichrist is believed to rise from the area known today as northern Iraq, currently dominated by Islamic religion. Interestingly, as of November 22nd of this year, a new force emerged within Syria; an Islamist force known as the Islamic Front.

How does Russia factor in? Well, given their current strained relations with us, as well as our current strained relations with the country of Egypt; all signs biblically point to Russia aiding in the initial destruction of Israel, giving their aid to Egypt. Is it not a coincidence that both countries (Egypt & Russia) have strained relations with us right now? And what country would be most likely to come to the aid of Israel following an attack from the Middle East Nations of Egypt, Iraq, Syria, etc? That country would be the United States of America. Hmm. This makes us an instant target for Russia because of our choice in assisting Israel.

I believe that within the next three years, our own economy is going to be down in such a manner that we will barely be able to assist Israel in this fight. In the mean time, the antichrist begins to come to power due to a global economic collapse. He is the one that begins to show all nations how to rebound from these wars (only he is actually creating more wars) and ultimately the United States will have to agree to go along with his plan. At that point, it would be the only way to manage our debt.

These are just some thoughts, and I know they aren't the most concise. I promise that as soon as I compile enough data, I'll write out fully what I believe is happening, and why 2016 is such an important year for all this.

• Like 2

Control of the financial elite in the global economy has been going on for decades. Also, various groups of the same compete and work with each other.

The catch is that the bulk of the wealth of the global economy consists of numbers in hard drives, and those numbers have value only as long as more oil and various resources are used to increase production and meet growing demand from a global middle class.

That brings in the next two catches: peak oil and global warming. These two predicaments will make a debt crisis look like a walk in the park.

• Like 1

That brings in the next two catches: peak oil and global warming. These two predicaments will make a debt crisis look like a walk in the park.

well, if the Elite are taken by surprise by that, surely they're too stupid to rule the world, so it wouldn't be too difficult to overthrow them.

• Like 4

But the same predicaments will also take most by surprise.

But they're both well known. The canary in the coal mine is dead. Expired, long ago.

Or are you just saying that 'most' people are too dense to heed the warning?

Technological advances have made it possible for the implementation of a world-wide government within a few decades.

It will have to be "totalitarian" at the start in order to run everything effectively.

The groups who oppose the government will be labelled terrorists, and will be eliminated over time.

What will emerge will be a world without wars, where people will respect each other and the law.

We will be free to pursue our dreams, and reach great heights in our understanding of the Earth, science and space.

Hopefully within a thousand years or so, we'll have reached the point of intergalactic travel, and begin to realize what a wondrous and full of life universe we truly live in. :)

• Like 3

Pan-Globalism to reach our full human potential is a worthy dream. I hope that that vison comes true, not what the doom-sayers say.

Star Trek vs. 1984.

• Like 2

And if every nation in the world is effectively one nation, that would appear to have the result of fewer wars between nations, which are after all almost invariably the result of squabbles between the leader of one countries and the leader of another, and similarly terrorism is the result of one religious or political group trying to force its will on others. Would not a One World Government prevent this happening, or at least be able to go a long way to preventing religious or political extremism from boiling over in this way? really what is loyalty to nations, but just loyalty to a largely artificial grouping that has been organised for largely political convenience under a particular Flag and set of beliefs or "principles" that the management of that country has decided to adopt as the national norm? There's really nothing natural about it. And if you really believe that loyalty to nations, under the world of Capitalism, is not purely loyalty to wealth, then well ....

Good point, it would probably help especially with nations' conflicting claims to land and sovereignty over other countries and such. Religious violence I'm a little more skeptical about; a one world government would likely reduce that but we have too many examples of religious people attacking each other within one country's boundaries.

Sure, then all the battles will be faction fighting and separatist movements - can't really call those things wars even if by "faction" we mean all right wing christians or left wing libertarians or Buddhists or Italians and French v the rest of the world etc :whistle:

• Like 1

Yes, good point Rhuairidh.. When there is only one voice, one ruling body, it would be beneficial to conflicting claims to land and sovereignty.

Question ofcourse is, do the advantages outweigh the risks? Which empire, which political union to date, has been unmoved by corruption? Look at Rome, the US, the UN, the EU.. If these are indicative in any way, and they are, we should simply not desire such a course.

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. Only a matter of time, unless ample safeguards are implemented to shield against such developments. Evenmore, if one has any knowledge about the present 'movers and shakers' who are promoting this 'one world government', extreme scrutiny is in order.

Any body that is formed and overseen by man is subject to the same kinds of ills that have been with us forever. Separation of powers is the best guarantee of not slipping into a totalitarian nightmare. But the one world government will happen - it was predicted a very long time ago. It doesn't turn out well.
  • Like 1

Pan-Globalism to reach our full human potential is a worthy dream. I hope that that vison comes true, not what the doom-sayers say.

Star Trek vs. 1984.

If it's the Star Trek version, I'm all for it - we can only wish to be so enlightened though.

• Like 2

But the same predicaments will also take most by surprise.

Whyever should it? Even if there may still be a debate about what shape climate change may take, surely everyone realises that oil is a finite supply that will be used up eventually, don't they?

Well ... I think it is already totalitarian now ... just a matter of how far in the shadows one finds oneself now ... its all the shadow from the same powers regardless of Definition or color or flag ...

Total freedom is the greatest bondage of all liberties ... the more it is that they want, the more it is that they have now that they will have to give up ...

~

• Like 2

But they're both well known. The canary in the coal mine is dead. Expired, long ago.

Or are you just saying that 'most' people are too dense to heed the warning?

The issue isn't whether they are known or not but whether most people know about and are preparing for them. I don't think that's the case.

Whyever should it? Even if there may still be a debate about what shape climate change may take, surely everyone realises that oil is a finite supply that will be used up eventually, don't they?

To answer your first question, because most people rely on oil and other resources to maintain both basic needs and a middle class lifestyle.

For the second question, the issue isn't whether or not oil is a finite supply but when oil supply issue becomes a problem. From what I gathered, most believe that this problem will take place decades from now, after which renewable energy will replace fossil fuels.

Finally, the effects of peak oil don't take place only when oil is "used up" but when demand exceeds production.

Star Trek vs. 1984.

More like 1984 vs. The Road.

I think the next vdo would be symbolic to what will happen when fascist control is made explicit, externalised. When a certain line is crossed..

Look at the guy with the typical Apple headphones.. completely oblivious to what is going on, minding his own business (us right now). Watch what happens when the guy is forcibly confronted with reality.

"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." -- Henry Ford

This int. element is so dependent on covert means, that once the mask comes off, it could all be over in 24 hours.

• Like 4