Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

clear alien artifact on mars

outoftheworld

I am sticking to my theory. That's an outdoor fawcet supplying water to thr colony living below the surface.

You might like to research its actual size, I believe its only a centimetre or 2 in size, tho cant be bothered to look again

• Like 1

An outdoor fawcet supplying water from where exactly to an underground colony?

Easy.

One end receives water from a mobile bowser full of water. They plug in the bowser to one end of the stop tap (faucet) (see pic in OP), turn on the tap and the water runs by gravity to the underground living areas.

1000-Litre-Highway-Water-Bowser.jpg

The water comes from earth. That's why a UFO was seen in Gosford Australia sucking up water. That's where it all goes.

[media=]

[/media]

Case closed.

Edited by zoser

Every time I think UFOlogy can't get any weirder I get proved wrong

Edited by spacecowboy342
  • Like 4

Every time I think UFOlogy can't get any weirder I get proved wrong

Always expect the unexpected; that's what I say.

Always expect the unexpected; that's what I say.

*runs in, kicks Zoser off his chair while dressed as a Moose and singing Ave Maria*

• Like 9

Love this pic though; it is a reservoir tank from the viking mission 20 years ago. Yes there is a bit of age since our interest in planet mars and since we started roving. Notice the picture clarity 20 years ago remained unchanged every since;

mars_surface_vik2_big.jpg

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1

Love this pic though; it is a reservoir tank from the viking mission 20 years ago. Yes there is a bit of age since our interest in planet mars and since we started roving. Notice the picture clarity 20 years ago remained unchanged every since;

mars_surface_vik2_big.jpg

well Id like to know how that perfectly shaped grave got dug... to the left of the tank!!

and whats that black box top middle right? Gotta be a tardis or something to be that square.. :lol:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

well Id like to know how that perfectly shaped grave got dug... to the left of the tank!!

and whats that black box top middle right? Gotta be a tardis or something to be that square.. :lol:

Looks like giant footprints to me
  • Like 1

Nice catch with the black box. Didn't seen that! Adding a photo pointing to it in case not everyone sees it!

ScreenShot2013-12-29at53516PM_zps04fb7d19.png

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1

Nice catch with the black box. Didn't seen that!

and do you think the grave looks like fresh dirt? and go the left bottom of pic, then slowly go up, you see the first big stone with a book of oriental calligraphy in it, in RED... :lol:

trypos

Edited by seeder

i believe those lines are for calibration and measurement purposes.

Ohh also initially the image was 3d which explains red and blue tints !

Edited by qxcontinuum

i believe those lines are for calibration and measurement purposes.

Not the ones at bottom of the pic, follow the instructions again.. go UP to the first big rock

(and I already enlarged it, looks like printer scrape error.. thats seeder jargon for - Im not sure what it is - but is indeed an artefact of imaging :lol:

Edited by seeder

Not the ones at bottom of the pic, follow the instructions again.. go UP to the first big rock

(and I already enlarged it, looks like printer scrape error.. thats seeder jargon for - Im not sure what it is - but is indeed an artefact of imaging :lol:

the picture was initially 3d with red tints ...this explains it...

It's a stationary unit used to measure vibrations on the surface.It transmits all info back to a relay station.Any unusual activity detected is investigated.And it is Alien..Cool find.Now forget about what you have not seen....lol

It's a stationary unit used to measure vibrations on the surface.It transmits all info back to a relay station.Any unusual activity detected is investigated.And it is Alien..Cool find.Now forget about what you have not seen....lol

I agree!

the picture was initially 3d with red tints ...this explains it...

and the grave? In fact there's another smaller 'grave' to the left of that one! My paredoilia is keen tonight, :lol:

Hey im just kidding around.Seriously though,a couple years back i remember when a civilian using google mars found a nice big man made structure of a building.It was so obviously not just a rock formation. The youtube video of it got 37 million views in a month.Then they took down the video and google mars blocked out that area.So there is strange stuff that does happen on mars.Remember when all pics of mars were done up with a red tinge?They finally quit doing that.They said it was for a more refined clear pic.Yeah strangness...I have heard a lot of different stories about what's going on.Don't want to even speculate at this point.Maybe later.

There also seems to be a fossilized lower jaw bone in the lower right corner. Just under the large flat, cracked rock, partially covered in sand.

What? Are you looking near the Ford truck axle? Or nearer the lazer cannon remains??

:w00t:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 4

Well, there are certainly alien artifacts on Mars... ours!

• Like 2

You might like to research its actual size, I believe its only a centimetre or 2 in size, tho cant be bothered to look again

Maybe the inhabitants are really small

• Like 2

Hey im just kidding around.Seriously though,a couple years back i remember when a civilian using google mars found a nice big man made structure of a building.It was so obviously not just a rock formation. The youtube video of it got 37 million views in a month.Then they took down the video and google mars blocked out that area.

Can you offer me links to this story pls? 37 million youtube hits in a month would have been quite an earner