Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

was it a dream

MissJatti

i saw star trek into darkness at the cinema a few months back. and one of the things i remember from the movie, was a scene where a few of the torpedoes were scattered near a abandoned building at night, and a lady was walking and taking a closer look at one for the torpedoes that was half open, then khan jumps out and scared the woman off.

just watch the movie again on DVD, and that scene was not there, i searched on the net, but to no avail...

i more i think about the more i think it was real in the movie.

was i dreaming, anyone experienced similar??

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MissJatti

• White Crane Feather

• Frank Merton

• GollyBuster

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw star trek into darkness at the cinema a few months back. and one of the things i remember from the movie, was a scene where a few of the torpedoes were scattered near a abandoned building at night, and a lady was walking and taking a closer look at one for the torpedoes that was half open, then khan jumps out and scared the woman off.

just watch the movie again on DVD, and that scene was not there, i searched on the net, but to no avail...

Yeah this happens. For some reason I have a nack for catching missing details. I see it all the time, it usually happens to make things fit for television and their timing. They cut parts that are not important to the plot line, but in movies where the cinsmatography is more artistic, it can destroy the important parts of the movie. Simple things like a zoom in in a particularly random character or object that latter becomes important or scenes that are actually foreshadowing latter events.. What really frustrates me is when things are cut because of political reasons. In deep impact, they took out the asteroids hitting the world trade centers. In the original version before 9/11 both towers were burning nearly identically to the way they ended up burning. In the the series life after people, they removed the whole "death fog" segment after Fukushima because of its new found reality and possibility. It turns out that if our grid suddenly goes down for a month or so, say from an emp attack or massive solar flare, all our nuclear power plants can melt down nearly simultaneously creating a radioactive "death fog". They explained all this in the series but after Fukushima it was removed.

Hi Skeptic,

I have no idea if this can be explained away as the film being re-edited for DVD release as I haven't seen either version, but your inquisitive tone got me thinking this site might be of interest to you...

http://mandelaeffect.com/

Lots of mind-bending info to peruse there, with the 'Star Trek Chakotay' and 'TAPS or Ghost Hunters' links at the top of the main page describing phenomena similar to your own.

thanks golly, thats a very interesting website, i shall look into that...

but places like youtube etc, ppl do upload deleted scenes, alternative scenes/endings, and youtube do have a few scenes that did not end up in the final movie for star trek: into darkness.

and also my wife does remember something about this scene and doesnt fully recall it