Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Very, Very Strange Dreams

FarvLarion

Lately I have been having dreams of myself and John Denver sitting in an Airplane talking.  The first one that I ever had had him telling me that he invited me to listen to his music, and that he encourages me to be more than I am in everything that I can do.  And every dream after that has been giving me answers to questins that I never knew that I asked.  Has anyone ever heard of this before.  I can't see any readon why I would be having these dreams, and they seem to be guilding me almost.  One told me to search for one thing in one place, where I would never think to look, and the dream was right.  If anyone could help with with this, perhaps I can find out that my sanity is still boarderline and perhaps these dreams are, well I have no idea what.   ???

• Like 1

Farv,

Things like this happen to many people every day. I too have had similar experiences. It got to the point where I could not explain it anymore and just accepted them. Many times they were useful things happening and others just well... weird. Anyways... all I can say is just take it as it comes, and the more you accept it as a gift the more it will work with you.

Mys

• 5 months later...

what do i do if a dream something and then i see the beings in my dreams appear in a friggin website,not posted by me?!like a dream i once had,i was in a wierd building,i thought it was willowbrook mall but with a lounge and a bar.then i walked up stairs that resembled the ones of a house!then,i look into a hole,and there's this pale gray,alien shaped,wrinkly faced ghost.standing right in front of me!so i run down the stairs screaming.that's all of it that i remember.i had this dream twice.TWICE!once when i was 5 and again when i was 12.i am 13 now.and have you ever had dreams where your legs can't move well to run away from something?or your mouth doesn't work so you can't scream?or you know you're dreaming and you can't MAKE YOURSELF WAKE UP?AHHH!I...FEEL...SO....FRIGGIN...HELPLESS!!!!!AHHHHHHHHH!uhh...sorry...it's just how i feel.i hate it.i've had dreams of being shot in the head and living!feeling so much pain!my dreams hurt me!and one time,i don't know what i was dreamin',but i woke up choking!almost dying.whew...any info or help on this?thanks

Ghostboo

p.s email me at Knuckles2_2000@yahoo.com

• Like 1

• 12 years later...

That post of your s is 12 years old. How you doing now mate. Me too use to have such dreaming experiences exactly same as yours till the age of 16 . now I m 22 . have other severe probs of physical life than of dreaming. Don't know the reasons just wanted to reply you because of the use experience.

Reply above is for ghostboo

Hi Gyan Khoj, Ghostboo has not been active on this site since 2004 - 10 years ago. It is highly unlikely you will receive a reply on this matter.

Hi Gyan Khoj, Ghostboo has not been active on this site since 2004 - 10 years ago. It is highly unlikely you will receive a reply on this matter.

but his email is still available though, maybe gyan khoji can contact Ghostboo.

Lately I have been having dreams of myself and John Denver sitting in an Airplane talking. The first one that I ever had had him telling me that he invited me to listen to his music, and that he encourages me to be more than I am in everything that I can do. And every dream after that has been giving me answers to questins that I never knew that I asked. Has anyone ever heard of this before. I can't see any readon why I would be having these dreams, and they seem to be guilding me almost. One told me to search for one thing in one place, where I would never think to look, and the dream was right. If anyone could help with with this, perhaps I can find out that my sanity is still boarderline and perhaps these dreams are, well I have no idea what. ???

That's funny that this comes up, a few years ago, I had a weird dream about John Denver teaching a class that I was in which was a high level math course (engineering maybe, not sure if he really was good at math in real life). In the middle of the dream, he has a heart attack and nobody does anything. The class just watches him completely unmoved and apathetic while I'm horrified. The bell rings and everyone files out and I try to pick him up from the floor and he starts off where he left off about some mathematical theory. Although, I can't say that I've ever had a dream that solved anything in real life but they are rather entertaining...