Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UM Chat not working

bigjoester99

When my brother told me about signing up for UM, he said that it has a chat room that has lots of nice people on it. I wanted to use it, but when I signed up, the chat stopped working for my brother and it didn't work for me. It just says " the chat room is loading" but it never does. If I try to post something, it comes up, but I can only see what I post. I can see the online chat users on the side though. Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can fix it for my brother and I?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Corporal Clegg

• bigjoester99

• Saru

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you still using an iPad to access UM?

Yes. I might have to find another computer. This is really the only computer that I have.

Edited by bigjoester99

I suspect the problems you are having logging into chat are because of your ipads. I'm able to access using laptop, mobile and android tablet.

I suspect the problems you are having logging into chat are because of your ipads. I'm able to access using laptop, mobile and android tablet.

My brother was able to access on his iPad before I signed up though.

Something must have changed at your end, is there a firewall set up where you are ?

Unfortunately there are so many things it could be that it isn't really possible to diagnose it remotely.

All I can tell you with any certainty is that the chat room is working on this end.

Thank you. Maybe it will work in a week or two. We appreciate all of your input. Thank you for your time, and good day!

Mercury Web Browser is Firefox for iPad. Using it right now to use UM Chat! :)

(Safari works in chat too, btw)

Clear your internet history & cookies!

Edited by Eldorado