Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kolkata is fertile ground for Indian ghosts

Brian Topp

Adding to the Indian Museum's infamous reputation are tales of marching-boot sounds at night attributed to the restless spirits of Indian freedom fighters detained in the administration building by the British in the early 20th century.

This part of the article made me lol and then lmao, and then roflmao.

Night AT The Museum(2006) was a better tale.

No wonder they're making money out of spreading such rumors about the museum and Kolkata to attract paranormal investigators, fans and freelancers along with tourists. If there is anything ghostly about this place that make people so uncomfortable that would be the negative rumors spoken between the walls of the museum and outside which created negative energies all around the place. I'm sure that if we were to go back to the pre-historic age and brought a flashlight with me, they would think I'm God.

• Like 1

The emergency medical service Academy is located on Fort totten in NYC.

Some of the guys do double shifts, and sleep over instead of driving home.

Dozens of them, almost all complete skeptics, have heard cannon fire, been touched and heard marching boots and voices, outside the Academy , late at night.

Also whispering in the building, and the internal phones going on all night, from outer uninhabited buildings, when there's no one in the place but them.

So, NYC blue collar workers, many of whom are decorated world trade center first responders, experienced the same exact thing, on another continent, apparently from another war entirely.

Go figure .

Edited by Simbi Laveau