Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sun Flips Magnetic Field

McNessy

Aargh its the apocalypse... sigh.. again. :cry:

Happy New Year :clap:

Edited by HawkLord

Could this effect the weather? Maybe the reason why we have had storm after storm in the UK over a week or more.

Well, this explains why I flipped on my wife.

At least now I have an "excuse"

I saw people talking about this and claiming it was a very epic event, but they failed to mention the every 11 years part. This has happened 4 times since I was born. Hoo hum..... Interesting, but understood.

When I was young I could walk on my hands and flip or do cartwheels down the street. Everyone should be young.

• Like 1

Interesting, but understood.

"Understood" is overstating it a bit. We know that it does it. We know how frequently it does it. We don't really know why it does it.

• Like 2

"Understood" is overstating it a bit. We know that it does it. We know how frequently it does it. We don't really know why it does it.

Does it actually have any effect upon the Earth (such as our communications or our satellites) or is it just a scientific curiosity?

Could this effect the weather? Maybe the reason why we have had storm after storm in the UK over a week or more.

dunno... but i noticed a big change in the weather around then too. I was sort of thinking the solstice might have had something to do with it in some UNunderstood way ??? but i wonder if you might be right about it possibly affecting weather. ...There have been some major solar flares lately too ... ?¿?