Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Portland Oregon orb ufo

Spacenut56

Scowl, maybe your local media had something on or about this?

http://www.ufosnw.co...regon-7-pm-pst/

If you click the title on a YT vid, (at top left of screen, mouse over) you go direct to YT and then can paste the vid here, like this

Usually, any orange sightings are Chinese lanterns, Ive seen dozens

[media=]

[/media] Edited by seeder

Was that it? Potential first ever real ufo and they stop filming? Yeah right!

Chinese lantern being shot by a very wobbly camera man who has never seen a chinese lantern before, let alone hold a camera straight.

• Like 2

Would be interesting to know some idea of speed and wind conditions etc to rule out the possibility of a lantern.

Would be interessting to know why thousands of morons are filming such crap and why they are having the appetence to publish such crap

decorated with connections to UFOs/Orbs.

• Like 5

Would be interessting to know why thousands of morons are filming such crap and why they are having the appetence to publish such crap

mrrcy.jpg

• Like 2

hehe so true :tu:

• Like 1

We will be launching a couple of those bad boys later to night,... and then trying to shoot them down with rockets. :tu:

001.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 2

Don't you like UFO video's then?

We see lights in the sky all the time here.

That shoot vertically upwards? I don't see them. maybe you should try and catch them on film!

• Like 1

That shoot vertically upwards? I don't see them.

I thought Britain had helicopters.

F-16's owned by the Air National Guard take off from our airport all the time and those things nearly go straight up.

maybe you should try and catch them on film!

I don't know anyone in Portland who still uses film except for a few art photographers.

I thought Britain had helicopters.

They kind of make loud noises. They are not that fast either.

F-16's owned by the Air National Guard take off from our airport all the time and those things nearly go straight up.

Even louder.

I don't know anyone in Portland who still uses film except for a few art photographers.

Digital images will do. I trust you not to tamper with the raw images.

• Like 1

Even louder.

Plus, they're shaped like helicopters and airplanes.

• Like 1

That does tend to put the kybosh on the issue!

Edited by zoser

They don't when they're five thousand feet up in the dark sky and you're next to a busy freeway. Even the several helicopters that the local television stations use can go 120 MPH. The Bell 205's used for mountain rescues here can cruise at 140 MPH.

Even louder.

Not when they're ten thousand feet up in the dark sky and you're next to a busy freeway.

My God, you guys really think that anything in the sky that you can't hear noise from must be a spacecraft from beyond the Moon?

Digital images will do. I trust you not to tamper with the raw images.

You want me to take pictures of planes and helicopters? These damn things have ruined dozens of my astronomy photos.

• Like 1

My God, you guys really think that anything in the sky that you can't hear noise from must be a spacecraft from beyond the Moon?

No. Birds and kites can be very quiet.

And they always fly low enough at night so you can see their shapes? Do you live next to an airport or something?

Do you really think you can see the shape of a 100 foot long 737 cruising at 30,000 feet ten miles away? At night?

I honestly wonder if you guys have ever in your entire lives looked up at the sky at night. Maybe you only watch YouTube videos.

No. Birds and kites can be very quiet.

As do jets when they are several miles from you. That's why the media ignores anyone who has a video of a "mysterious" shapeless colored blob in the sky -- they're everywhere and are nothing more than conventional aircraft.

I have seen several meteors that really did look like something flying low in the sky. One traveled across the sky for at least five seconds before it finally faded out. That was amazing.

At least these really were extraterrestrial objects from beyond the Moon but I doubt many of these blobs people are seeing are.

Something that far away at night wouldn't be worth looking twice at to claim it as anything. You're right, I've never look up at the night sky in my entire life, ever. Honestly.

And they always fly low enough at night so you can see their shapes? Do you live next to an airport or something?

Do you really think you can see the shape of a 100 foot long 737 cruising at 30,000 feet ten miles away? At night?

I honestly wonder if you guys have ever in your entire lives looked up at the sky at night. Maybe you only watch YouTube videos.

Unfortunately we don't seem to have too much choice when it comes to ufo's being posted on youtube, at least as far as I know. Most of the ufo sites I watch/monitor it seems that almost all of the postings end up on youtube. It seems to be THE location for everything video, shows, clips, ufo sightings, and you name it these days.

• Like 1

Unfortunately we don't seem to have too much choice when it comes to ufo's being posted on youtube, at least as far as I know. Most of the ufo sites I watch/monitor it seems that almost all of the postings end up on youtube. It seems to be THE location for everything video, shows, clips, ufo sightings, and you name it these days.

Why aren't there any good ones? All the videos I see on it are things I've already seen in the sky during my life or things that look fake.

It's disappointing because in the 60's and 70's there were some spectacular still photographs of flying saucers which had clearly defined structures and looked like real objects. The only one who could get motion film of these was Billy Meier and these looked a little fishy. Now nearly everyone has a video camera, but for some reason we haven't gotten any clear videos of these incredible flying machines. All we see are videos of glowing dots or things that look like CGI.

• Like 4

I wish I had the answer. Right now, the great majority of sightings seem to fall in the orb category which usually are not very clear. I have seen some much more detailed looking ufo's on programs and shows many of which have been mentioned on here. I think some of the blurriness on certain types of ufo's is due to their propulsion technology, which makes them appear more fuzzy or blurry. I have seen quite a few shots of whitish glowing ufo's. This may be due to ionizing and the electromagnetic forces going on . And yes of course I am saying that its my opinion that SOME of these ufo's are not from around here.

• Like 1

And a mighty fine source of info too.

I wish I had the answer. Right now, the great majority of sightings seem to fall in the orb category which usually are not very clear. I have seen some much more detailed looking ufo's on programs and shows many of which have been mentioned on here. I think some of the blurriness on certain types of ufo's is due to their propulsion technology, which makes them appear more fuzzy or blurry. I have seen quite a few shots of whitish glowing ufo's. This may be due to ionizing and the electromagnetic forces going on . And yes of course I am saying that its my opinion that SOME of these ufo's are not from around here.

I reckon that's the case too. Anti-gravity technology.

• Like 1