Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

We Know When the 7 Year Tribulation Begins

Parture

Can we know when Jesus returns? YES.

Revelation 3.3 says "Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee."

Therefore, the reason why someone doesn't know when Jesus returns is because they are not watchful. So when does Jesus return?

Jesus returns in Revelation 19 at the end of the 7 year Tribulation. Like all Daniel's sevens, the 70th seven is 2,520 days also. 2,520 is 7 years x 360 days per year, and it is the smallest number divisible by all numbers from 2 to 10 as God's basic prophetic working unit.

Every 7 out of 19 years, there are 2,520 days from Feast of Trumpets to the Tisha B'Av when the 1st and 2nd temples were destroyed. The other 12 out of 19 years, amazingly enough, there are 2,550 days from Feast of Trumpets to the Day of Atonement. 2,550 is broken down into 1260 days for the first half of the Tribulation PLUS 1260 days for the second half of the 7 year Tribulation PLUS 30 days more for Jesus to judge the nations to the 1290th day of the Great Tribulation.

What are the signs before His return?

"And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood" (Rev. 6.12).

I will tell you these 3 signs in order are from 2010 to 2015 (explained below) which have never happened before in history and will never happen again.

The first event: "there was a great earthquake." In 2010 Haiti experienced an earthquake that killed 320,000 people. That is the 2nd most deaths of any earthquake on record anywhere on the planet earth. In 2011 Japan experienced an earthquake 9.5 in magnitude, the 4th greatest anywhere on the planet on record.

The second event: "sun became black as sackcloth of hair." There are 4 types of solar eclipses. The rarest is the Hybrid occurring 5% of the time. And there are 3 types of Hybrids, the rarest which is the H3 which occurs 5% of the time of that 5%. It is even more rare NASA says when it is a "long version" lasting more than 1 minute and 30 seconds. The 4th long H3 was Nov. 3, 2013.

The third event: "moon became as blood." Red blood moons are the most rare when they occur in the forum of a Tetrad which is 2 red blood moons per year for 2 years straight. They are even more rare when they land on Passover and Tabernacles then again on Passover and Tabernacles over 2 years. The 8th time since Christ this will occur is 2014/15 and it won't happen again till 2582/83. Incidentally, there is no unique solar eclipse attached to the 2582/83 feast Tetrad.

What are the ordering of events before Jesus returns?

First the events in Rev. 6.12 take place. But since the implant under the skin to buy and sell will not be pervasive enough this decade and the 3rd Temple won't be completed in time, we know there must be a 7 year preparatory period.

The story of Joseph may predict a seven year period of abundance given to prepare for the Tribulation.

Joseph was told that there would be seven years of abundance to prepare Egypt for the seven years of famine that would follow. Genesis 41:25-49. This may be a prophetic type of a seven year period of abundance that will precede the Tribulation as a time for the Church and Israel to prepare. This principal of Divine warning to make preparation for a specified period of tribulation is seen in other Biblical examples:

• Noah was warned to prepare food and enter the ark 7 days before the flood began.
  • Rahab was warned 7 days before the battle of Jericho and so made plans to safeguard her family. She was taken out by the two spies after the 7th trumpet on the 7th day.
  • Israel was warned to prepare provisions 7 days before they crossed the Jordan to Jericho.
  • Elisha warned the Shunamite woman about the 7 year famine that was about to occur.
  • Israel was promised abundant crops before the land was rested on the Sabbatical Year.

Since the last 3 Feasts pertain to Jesus' return, the Tribulation is 2,550 days from Feast of Trumpets Sept. 26, 2022 to the Day of Atonement Sept. 19, 2029. Jesus steps down on the mount of olives Sept. 19, 2029. Incidentally, 2029 is that year an asteroid comes within 25,000 miles of earth's orbit within satellite.

And the first rapture according to readiness would be Sept. 26, 2022 "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) before the first trumpet of the Tribulation begins (8.7).

If you are a Christian, you may not be included in the first rapture Sept. 26, 2022 if you don't keep the word of His patience (Rev. 3.1), are not prayerful (Luke 21.36) and not watchful (Matt. 24.40-42) to escape all these things that shall come upon the earth, the hour of trial of the Tribulation itself. Though a Christian is saved, born-again "they shall never perish" (John 10.28), he or she can lose the reward of being first raptured as well the reward of returning with Christ (Jude 14,15) to reign over the nations (Rev. 2.26,27) for 1000 years as kings and priests (20.4-6).

Edited by Parture

I will tell you these 3 signs in order are from 2010 to 2015 (explained below) which have never happened before in history and will never happen again.

Yet every one you've listed has happened before and will happen again.
  • Like 3

Yet every one you've listed has happened before and will happen again.

No earthquakes back to back year over have been this size, nor combined with the following rare solar eclipse and the Tetrad.

It's never happened before and will never happen again.

The thought comes to mind, what does God have to do to get your attention if this doesn't work, for no greater signs could be presented than this.

Edited by Parture

The thought comes to mind, what does God have to do to get your attention if this doesn't work, for no greater signs could be presented than this.

A factual account of creation could have gone a long way.

A factual account of creation could have gone a long way.

I am not sure what you mean.

Nope.

Jesus POINT BLANK says no one will know when it happens except God.

He also says to reject people who claim to know.

So there you go. It's you or the Christ.my money is on the guy who can walk on water.

• Like 2

Nope.

Jesus POINT BLANK says no one will know when it happens except God.

He also says to reject people who claim to know.

So there you go. It's you or the Christ.my money is on the guy who can walk on water.

Jesus never said that so there you go. You worship a false Christ.

People are still doing this? I would have thought 1844 and 1914 and 1975 would have taught a few lessons.

• Like 2

People are still doing this? I would have thought 1844 and 1914 and 1975 would have taught a few lessons.

Why would false prophecies impinge on God's signs?

Why would false prophecies impinge on God's signs?

Why would some random poster on an internet forum be any better than so-called "false prophets"?

Why would some random poster on an internet forum be any better than so-called "false prophets"?

Evidence speaks for itself. You can read. So read...

Evidence speaks for itself. You can read. So read...

Anybody can take pieces of scripture and tie it to current events and call it "prophecy". Every other end-is-nigh loon in the history of mankind has done the same thing. Your nothing special.

• Like 3

Matthew 24:36.

• Like 3

Anybody can take pieces of scripture and tie it to current events and call it "prophecy". Every other end-is-nigh loon in the history of mankind has done the same thing. Your nothing special.

Anybody can do whatever they want so while you can find flaws in previous prophecies, you can't find fault this one.

Matthew 24:36.

Read Matt. 24.35,36 together.

Read.

24:35 is Christ saying "what I'm saying is the truth, and it'll be true forever".

Then he says "not even the Angels know when the Second Coming is".

24:50 is also interesting.... "The Lord of that servant shall come on a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour he is not aware of".

Again suggesting NOONE WILL KNOW WHEN CHRIST WILL RETURN.

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats

Read.

24:35 is Christ saying "what I'm saying is the truth, and it'll be true forever".

24.35,36 is not about the 2nd coming but when "Heaven and earth shall pass away...but of that day".

Remember, Christ reigns on earth for 1000 years when He returns before the earth passes away.

You added "Second coming" but it is not in the text. Rev. 22.18,19.

Edited by Parture

Read.

24:50 is also interesting.... "The Lord of that servant shall come on a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour he is not aware of".

Again suggesting NOONE WILL KNOW WHEN CHRIST WILL RETURN.

It doesn't say "Second Coming". You added that. God's judgment is on you Rev. 22.18,19.

The end of the earth is definitely in view which no man knows not even the angels. It is not talking about when Jesus returns.

He is not aware in Matt. 24.50 because he is being carnal and fleshly; he is the same "evil servant" in verse 48.

Read better.

Edited by Parture

Matthew 24:42 "watch therefore, for yea know not what hour your lord doth come".

It's about the return of The Lord.

• Like 1

Matthew 24:42 "watch therefore, for yea know not what hour your lord doth come".

It's about the return of The Lord.

It says hour, not day. And they are focused on their work so they are busy not thinking about the Lord's return. So because they are working it says to be watchful so you can know when the Lord returns and be ready.

Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Christians not watchful, though they can't lose eternal life, will be left to pass through the Tribulation.

Edited by Parture

I agree with Sir WoH but this guy's "prophecy" brings up a thought about differences in eschatological beliefs on pre and post tribulation return of Christ. Pre trib believe we will be raptured away prior to the wrath of God on the earth, post trib that believers will be protected through the wrath (like Noah and family). Post trib cite the same scripture he did where we KNOW Christ will return 7x360 days after a peace treaty is signed between Israel and the "many". But Christ himself said no man would know the day or the hour. So Pre trib types say that while Christ want his believers to watch and be ready because no one will know day or hour - they WILL be able to see the season of his return by the signs he gave. The only way to harmonize the two different accounts is for there to be two different events - a silent rapture where only believers see him and his feet never touch the ground - we "meet him in the air" and the second (physical) coming where he sets foot on the mount of Olives to make war with those who have come against his chosen of Israel.

I agree with Sir WoH but this guy's "prophecy" brings up a thought about differences in eschatological beliefs on pre and post tribulation return of Christ. Pre trib believe we will be raptured away prior to the wrath of God on the earth, post trib that believers will be protected through the wrath (like Noah and family). Post trib cite the same scripture he did where we KNOW Christ will return 7x360 days after a peace treaty is signed between Israel and the "many". But Christ himself said no man would know the day or the hour. So Pre trib types say that while Christ want his believers to watch and be ready because no one will know day or hour - they WILL be able to see the season of his return by the signs he gave. The only way to harmonize the two different accounts is for there to be two different events - a silent rapture where only believers see him and his feet never touch the ground - we "meet him in the air" and the second (physical) coming where he sets foot on the mount of Olives to make war with those who have come against his chosen of Israel.

Jesus never said nobody would know the day of His return.

Rev. 3.3 says you are not watchful if you don't know when Jesus returns.

The first rapture is according to readiness just for believers who are watchful, prayerful and keep the word of His patience and conduct. It is to the throne not to the air, whereas the 7th trumpet rapture and resurrection is to meet the Lord in the air (1 Thess. 4.14-18) for those alive and left with those who are asleep.

What blows me away is that people still believe in that old book.

• Like 1

Oh I think the Bible, as with all scripture, should be utilized for learning and inspiration and meditation, but when I see the sort of arrogant insults this guy has thrown at anyone who disagrees, I have to conclude there are some unhealthy things in it too.

• Like 1

What blows me away is that people still believe in that old book.

What blows me away is you don't give your life to Christ when you can't find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles.