Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nibiru - Marduk

sumeria

This is the second time I have referenced sitchiniswrong.com

The Sunerians did not reference a greater number of planets than can be seen unaided.

Actually look up what is known about Sumerian culture before trying to extrapolate out.

I've often thought that Mr. Sitchin missed his true calling...he should have become a science fiction author. Then again, I guess he sorta did!

This would never meet the standards of the SF reading community.

I'm not going to attempt to cover a "smear" campaing.

Pointing out you're wrong or pointing out you don't actually understand the materials you post isn't a "smear" compaing [sic], however much you don't like it. When it satisfies all the conditions of a true report, it's what we like to call "true."

--Jaylemurph

Can you prove I'm wrong? I doubt it. Get real, GGG guy.

When you hear that you can take it as proof positive that the person saying it is wrong.
  • Like 1

I can't prove a tea pot is not orbiting Saturn.

I can, however, show why it is unlikely.

Ah but can you tell us what brand of loose-leaf tea is in said pot?

• Like 2

I'll attach a few links.

https://en.wikipedia...heroidal_Galaxy

http://www.abovetops...hread689434/pg1

Because the Milky Way's galactic center is in the constellation Sagitarius, I don't think they are the same. The Sagittarius galaxy is on the other side when viewing its current location twords the Milky Way galactic center. It would be highly masked by space dust to image through the Milky Way center, which is why multiple telescopes and techniques were employed, then computer assimillated into the current thesis on this topic. Seems quite real to me.

If I'm correct about planet-x being captivated this way, then one would expect to find this planet in the plane of the Milky Way, which would make it difficult likewise to find and image due to the amount of debris of stars, dust, and nebulas in the Milky Way plane. Likewise, a planet even 4 times larger than Earth would be quite tiny for an image, even if you did find it. Are we looking in the right place for planet-x? I too am skeptical about planet-x, but this may re-awaken the theories somewhat. Is seems to me, this a more practical science to apply?

Again, I don't think anyone has postulated this yet (concerning planet-x), so it is of my own thinking. This holds even if someone else has a similar postulation other than me for a planet-x. If so, I don't know of this, nor, who it may be, anyway, at this point in time. I wouldn't make a sweeping statement suggesting that there is NO planet-x at this point in time. I own an 8" f/7 telescope I hand figured the parabolic mirror for, and built from scratch, so I'm not naive. I also have worked on several space telescope optical system assembly and testing (including radiometric calibration both visable and IR), so I'm somewhat aware about detectivity of images in this arena. This was through Hughes Aircraft, GM, now Raytheon. Both Nasa and DoD type optical systems.

And yet astronomers have found Sedna orbiting our solar system and it is MUCH smaller than earth.

The wiki link doesn't remotely support your fantasy idea of our sun having originated within the Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy. Btw the full name of said galaxy is the Sagittarius Dwarf Spheroidal Galaxy that is intersecting the Milky Way. The Sagittarius Dwarf Irregular Galaxy, which is a completely different galaxy and is the one located in the constellation of Sagittarius thus having nothing to do with the former.

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt

SPACE_TEA-894x372.jpg

The wiki link doesn't remotely support your fantasy idea of our sun having originated within the Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy. Btw the full name of said galaxy is the Sagittarius Dwarf Spheroidal Galaxy that is intersecting the Milky Way. The Sagittarius Dwarf Irregular Galaxy, which is a completely different galaxy and is the one located in the constellation of Sagittarius thus having nothing to do with the former.

cormac

I'd read the correct one earlier and didnt even click his. Oi.

• Like 2

SPACE_TEA-894x372.jpg

I'd read the correct one earlier and didnt even click his. Oi.

You didn't miss anything, apparently he couldn't even be bothered in knowing the difference between the two. Go figure.

cormac

Recently Nasa released a computer animated video that suggest our solar system is part of the smaller Saggitarius Galaxy that is currently being consummed by the Milky Way galaxy.

As was said before, this is not correct.

The Mayan 2012 date is to signify this passing through the galactic plane, to emerge on the other side.

The "galactic plane" doesn't actually exist. It's the major axis of the galaxy, but it's not some sort of broad invisible spectrum or band that the Earth crosses. If we could actually measure it, you'd find that we cross this imaginary plane (which is as thick as an electron) in seconds.

I think that Nibiru was always p/o the Milkey Way, and our solar system (of Saggitarius Galaxy)

We are part of the "Milky Way Galaxy." The Sagittarius Galaxy (there are two, and they are Dwarf galaxies... see https://en.wikipedia...dal_Galaxy for details) have not come anywhere close to Earth.

Currently it's 70,000 light years from Earth.

Our fastest planet travels (orbital speed) at 107.7 (107,700) thousand miles per hour http://www.sjsu.edu/...ins/orbital.htm

One Light Year is 5,878,000,000,000 miles. That means it would take Mercury 5,477,530 years and 2-3 months (almost 5 1/2 million years) to travel just one light year. In order to travel 70,000 light years it would take our fastest planet 3,820,400,000,000 years and then some (you can check my math... I did it in Excel) to get from Sagittarius to the Earth.

That's almost four TRILLION years. The Galaxy is only thirteen BILLION years old.

That's a rather huge flaw in your assumptions.

Edited by Kenemet
  • Like 1

Also, even if the Sumerians didn't have a Nibiru planet, Their inscriptions from pictures and/or roller seals certainly show additional planets, by count. This doesn't mean I agree with Stichin, or anybody elses definitions. You can't erase these factors with the silly statements. I haven't postulated this as "fact" either.

Can you prove I'm wrong? I doubt it. Get real, GGG guy.

You are of course free to believe what you want, but you must also accept hard facts. You've made the same fatal flaw as Sitchin did in assuming you possess a level of expertise in assessing Sumerian iconography that can upset or contradict the understanding of the subject achieved by generations of professionally trained and educated historians. In other words, no, Sumerian cylinder seals do not show any such thing, nor were the Sumerians (or any other ancients) aware of heavenly bodies they could not observe with the naked eye.

You can be and are proved wrong with professional, peer-reviewed, historical research—much of which is pretty basic stuff, actually. Your personal opinion to the contrary does not disprove this research.

Seriously, go back iver and read some of the links supplied, especially Hartes link to Bad Astronomy and sitchiniswrong.com

Nibiru ( In Sumer language) or Marduk ( in Babylonian ) is a planet which enters to the solar system in each 3600 years. Once it had entered accordign to the Sumerians one of its moons has collided with the planet called Tiamat and as a result of this an asteroid belt and the Earth appeared as new members of the solar system.

In modern terms Nibiru is also called as Planet X. It is accepted to enter to the solar system again in the near future and pass by Earth and at the end it will terminate the civilization by creating earthquakes, tsunamis and polar shift. Many articles and conspiracy theories have been written about this. Some argued the the comet Elenin and Comet ISON to be the Nibiru and will cause above mentioned disasters on Earth. Sout Pole Telescope according to some is believed to be manufactured to observe Nibiru and it believed that the Nibiru is already in our solar system.

According to the ancient Sumerians, Nibiru is the homeland giant planet of the aliens called as Anunnaki. It is a red giant planet and Anunnaki living on it came to the Earth to collect gold mine in order to save their own planet's atmosphere.

No ... no ... I am not going to read all the other posts first . I am going to post just from reading the first one ( Gawd I luv this site ! :-* )

I have now realized 'Sumeria' that there are a lot of 'you'. I can detect you guys now . You always have a very low post count, you reveal little info on your info page, your syntax and your .... silly me ..... your 'set of rules, principles, and processes that govern the structure of sentences' and grammar and spelling seem somehow .... 'similar' , you like or produce other youtubes as evidence , your back ground education seems ...... 'astounding' , both in its depth of any subject and overall eclecticism , and you always seem interested or about to reveal something in similar .... 'fields' .

So, there is either one very clever one of you , or a gang ... or some strangely spreading modern paradigm :cry:

But do go on .... what can be done about this , do you have some beneficial advise .... avoidance ... hope ???

Or is this just a notification of our impending doom ? ... But do go on

coke%20and%20popcorn.gif

( Oh yeah ... you other lot ... you carry on to closedeyes.gif )

Edited by back to earth

Oh yeah .... I forgot that on my 'indicator list' ... :tu: )

I suspect this poster just copyapastes from elsewhere and skiddaddles.

All I can say to that is ... thank god someone else but me doesnt use t-bags ! The atrocious things !

I use both. But when I use loose leaf I grind it and brew it in my coffee percolator.

Edited by KolchacktheNightStalker

And yet astronomers have found Sedna orbiting our solar system and it is MUCH smaller than earth.

cormac

Oh, thank God ! And here I was expecting the planet to run into a giant sky centaur thingo ! :-*

Did you know Tycho Brae kept a dwarf under the table at dinner parties ? Perhaps we could weave him into the narrative somehow ?

I use both. But when I use loose leaf I grind it and brew it in my coffee percolator.

Me gort theory bout that too

$(KGrHqZ,!nYF!NRBU16IBQE(oO5uNQ~~60_35.JPG

I've already read Stichin is wrong more than a year or so back. I don't agree with Stichin entirely, anyway. However, I've found that indeed someone else has suggested a Sagittarius galaxy for the Nibiru/planet-x equation. So I can't take credit for my own thinking as this paper likely predates my own thinking concerning this topic, or, about the same time I thought on this particular enquirery. The paper though doesn't answer this question in light of its postulations and links. Even if our solar system was always p/o the Milky Way, this doesn't mean Nibiru wasn't captivated from Sagittarius interplay and debris.

This then solves one question for origin of concept, even though I'm independant from this activity until today.

So I'm not alone with this postulation.

http://grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?6,877901,877907

Pessimism won't solve anything. It may be good to take a TIME-OUT, so we can really understand these factors more fully. This is some very heady astro-physics, and nobody is a know it all, nor, has a "PAT" hand during a review of these factors. It should also be noted that the proto-galaxy studies aren't over yet concerning results for Saggitarius proto-galaxy/s. In fact there are up to 20 such galaxies hovering about the Milky Way. This one though is currently of the closer ones, and shown as interactive to our solar system location in the Milky Way. The Bible states (as spoken by God), "I am the Light". Then also as; "I am the Rock". So what does Light and Rock have in common? (s/b New Testiment).

Also, for the time extrapolations. We base time on atomic decay, an with a presumption that its linear. I'll attach a paper that strongly suggest, using pure physics, that time isn't linear. If true, then we can't date the Universe in any reliable fashion, can we? I haven't decided myself how to weight this report, nor, if I agree or not. There is counter-proposals to this study as well, but not convincing to me enough to make a choice. Your on your own here, GGG guy.

He lost his nose in a duel.

yes, it was gold .... he put it down for the duel ,,, and at the end - Damn! - where is that thing !

it was found later and considered the missing piece of the Illuminati puzzle - a counterpart to the eye in the triangle

20150254e1970253543.jpg

It was later incorporated into the Masonic ground plan of our great city of Adelaide !

I've already read Stichin is wrong more than a year or so back. I don't agree with Stichin entirely, anyway. However, I've found that indeed someone else has suggested a Sagittarius galaxy for the Nibiru/planet-x equation. So I can't take credit for my own thinking as this paper likely predates my own thinking concerning this topic, or, about the same time I thought on this particular enquirery. The paper though doesn't answer this question in light of its postulations and links. Even if our solar system was always p/o the Milky Way, this doesn't mean Nibiru wasn't captivated from Sagittarius interplay and debris.

This then solves one question for origin of concept, even though I'm independant from this activity until today.

http://grahamhancock...6,877901,877907

Pessimism won't solve anything. It may be good to take a TIME-OUT, so we can really understand these factors more fully. This is some very heady astro-physics, and nobody is a know it all, nor, has a "PAT" hand during a review of these factors. It should also be noted that the proto-galaxy studies aren't over yet concerning results for Saggitarius proto-galaxy/s. In fact there are up to 20 such galaxies hovering about the Milky Way. This one though is currently of the closer ones, and shown as interactive to our solar system location in the Milky Way. The Bible states (as spoken by God), "I am the Light". Then also as; "I am the Rock". So what does Light and Rock have in common? (s/b New Testiment).

Also, for the time extrapolations. We base time on atomic decay, an with a presumption that its linear. I'll attach a paper that strongly suggest, using pure physics, that time isn't linear. If true, then we can't date the Universe in any reliable fashion, can we? I haven't decided myself how to weight this report, nor, if I agree or not. There is counter-proposals to this study as well, but not convincing to me enough to make a choice. Your on your own here, GGG guy.

Nah ... I couldnt get through the dragged out opening and bad music and pointless visuals .

besides ... posting a supposed ref after calling a time out .... smiley-wagging-his-finger-saying-no-emoticon.gif

besides ... now matter how anyone is right or not about the astro-physics and theories ....

Dude ! ? ! ? .... Mardurk .... Sumerians .... 2012 ...

:whistle:

http://grahamhancock...6,877901,877907

It's rather a thick load of BS.

So on top of everything else you apparently don't know that a Dwarf Galaxy IS NOT the same thing as a Proto-Galaxy? The latter being the earliest formation for what would become a full-sized galaxy such as the Milky Way, while the latter would be a complete galaxy with the main difference being its much reduced size. That doesn't say much for your self-perceived understanding of anything relevant to galaxies in general.

cormac

All I can say to that is ... thank god someone else but me doesnt use t-bags ! The atrocious things !

I've been tainted by a British wife

I've already read Stichin is wrong more than a year or so back. I don't agree with Stichin entirely, anyway. However, I've found that indeed someone else has suggested a Sagittarius galaxy for the Nibiru/planet-x equation.

I did the math for you guys.

It would take longer than the age of the universe for a planet moving through space to travel from the Sagittarius Galaxy to Earth.