Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'm in need of some paranormal expertise.

wonderlandless

Thats why I said be careful! As for the asylum if its in Hamiliton if its there I'll find it. As for your friend thats one crazy effing story.

Haha I get it now! But thanks for that, it was quite interesting. Although it might be biased because of how I already see my house. And yes, just go to century manor. It's on scenic drive, around the bus loop. You have to sneak in if it's still there; there's security guarding it but they won't go inside. Smart guys. And yeah he's something else, that's for sure.

Embrace your psychic abilities. Im sure you'll learn a lot about yourself and others and could end up helping a lot of people.

• Like 1

Okay, so. Here's the boarded up door to the attic in my upstairs hallway. The pictures uploaded wrong; the first clear picture was actually taken last. First two were taken first.. flash in all three.

http://imgur.com/a/SCA77#1

Conveniently extra hardwood flooring blocking it.

Edited by wonderlandless

Have you researched you're homes history yet? And you gotta get into that attic.

I've tried to research it but I can't find it at all. It was moved from down the street to where it is now because they wanted to widen the corner of the road. I'll keep looking.

It'd be hard to get into there without my mother knowing because she's still very adamant that I don't go in there.

I'll think.

I'll take some pictures inside the other entrances.

There's two more entrances.

Gotta say something.... This asylum folks are speaking of- if it is still standing, don't be illegal and trespass please. Sneaking around guards and breaking and entering on private property are not good. And talking about doing such illegal activity is a no-no here on UM.

As for research of the home... You might want to try your local library for old newspapers, the local title office or town hall for property records and plat maps, see if there is a local historical society, check old emergency records at the local cop shop.

I apologize.

Also, I will do that.

I'm just unsure how to begin to look for things. I don't know what the address was on the old street and it was moved here as we moved into it. I'd probably have to look for house moving articles as well.