Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mermaids real or fake?

Skellywelly

So I was watching animal planet recently and there was a program called "the mermaids the evidence"

And it showed us some scenes that where pretty fake. But the last video they showed caught my eye

Is it fake or real? Also the documentary "the mermaids the body found" Now that was so fake. But anyway what do you guys think are they real or fake?

If you want to watch those 2 shows here is the link:

The mermaids the body found: www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWE4g33dwdl

The mermaids the new evidence:www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVhYo41FOY8

I saw the same show you did and i am leaning more towards fake. However there is still a big ocean out there and we haven't even been to the deepest parts yet so who knows?

• Like 1

Yeah. I was all fake. I'll try and find the link. I'll be back in a bit.

Mermaids were created by flying spaghetti monsters mating with Bigfoot..

• Like 1

Yeah. I was all fake. I'll try and find the link. I'll be back in a bit.

ok then

Mermaids were created by flying spaghetti monsters mating with Bigfoot..

Lol I wish they where

What does this have to do with ET's and UFO's again?

Clearly the mermaids were planted here on Earth so they can feast on our entrails and facilitate a full scall invasion of the planet. Only the Great Old One Cthulhu stands in there way!

Didn't you get the memo?

• Like 3

What does this have to do with ET's and UFO's again?

Because they are alienish

Edited by Skellywelly

Because they are alienish

We have a cryptozoology section, which mermaids/merfolk/Innsmouth residents have always fallen under. Just a little tip for the future. ;)

• Like 1

Clearly the mermaids were planted here on Earth so they can feast on our entrails and facilitate a full scall invasion of the planet. Only the Great Old One Cthulhu stands in there way!

Didn't you get the memo?

****, I'm always the last one to be told!

But you knew that, didn't you?

Yes I did

The movie they presented was just an artistic approach over real footage evidence not the real one as narrated by eye witnesses

And yes i belive in the water ape " aquatic ape" theory as real and only solid evidence that have triggered the human evolution and our astonishing resembalnces with marine mammals;

Read more to understand that this theory is not out of question;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquatic_ape_hypothesis

Edited by qxcontinuum

The movie they presented was just an artistic approach over real footage evidence not the real one as narrated by eye witnesses

And yes i belive in the water ape " aquatic ape" theory as real and only solid evidence that have triggered the human evolution and our astonishing resembalnces with marine mammals;

Read more to understand that this theory is not out of question;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquatic_ape_hypothesis

Yes the aquatic ape has a very huge resemblance to marine animals, but how about the bloop sound? Maybe it's the aquatic ape :0 But I was talking about mermaids not aquatic ape

Edited by Skellywelly

So, what was the point?

Too see more info into them

Yes the aquatic ape has a very huge resemblance to marine animals, but how about the bloop sound? Maybe it's the aquatic ape :0 But I was talking about mermaids not aquatic ape

The Bloop has long been attributed to a ice quake, Antarctica not being terrible far (in relation from the rest of the globe) and sound being quite conductive underwater. There's simply no way for a roughly man sized aquatic mammal to generate that kind of sound.

The documentary is saying that some aquatic apes remained in the water and evolved to what mermaids can be today.

Everything these days seem to be attributed to Ice Quakes... It is a poor explanation and a poor attempt from scientists. The quake has a different frequency, and ice quake from where ? North Pole lol

Edited by qxcontinuum

Do not be fooled.Only MerDogs exist.

post-142153-0-61852700-1388734203_thumb.

post-142153-0-70795700-1388734210_thumb.

• Like 1

The documentary is saying that some aquatic apes remained in the water and evolved to what mermaids can be today.

Everything these days seem to be attributed to Ice Quakes... It is a poor explanation and a poor attempt from scientists. The quake has a different frequency, and ice quake from where ? North Pole lol

Well there is a giant bloody continent covered in bloody ice not a few thousand miles from where The Bloop was recorded. Maybe consider buying a map.

• Like 1

The Bloop has long been attributed to a ice quake, Antarctica not being terrible far (in relation from the rest of the globe) and sound being quite conductive underwater. There's simply no way for a roughly man sized aquatic mammal to generate that kind of sound.

The bloop is still unsolved as there have been other sounds like that but far from Antaratica but an ape? really?

ape?? you come here to make up fantasies?

The bloop is still unsolved as there have been other sounds like that but far from Antaratica but an ape? really?

ape?? you come here to make up fantasies?

No it's just a myth and legend kinda like mermaids

• Like 1

what the heck is this doing in the ET section? Its a bloody hoax and well known hoax at that:

Quote:

How HOAX Mermaid 'mockumentary' gave Animal Planet its biggest audience EVER

"It reeled in the network's biggest audience in its 17-year history and caused an immediate Twitter frenzy that is still trending today".

But Animal Planet's Sunday 'documentary' about the existence of mermaids was nothing but a hoax, it emerged today, a revelation that will likely disappoint the show's record 3.6 million viewers.

But those millions of viewers seem to have missed the blink-and-you'll-miss-it disclaimer at the end which described the program as 'science fiction'

:tu:

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2pKMrv2iq

Edited by seeder