Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ufo attacked in space

qxcontinuum

• Like 2

Wow now that's some evidence, when was this made

Ice crystals getting blown back by retro rockets on the Shuttle.The show "UFO Hunters" debunked the stuff at 8:30, but I forget which episode.

• Like 2

Humans are finally defending themselves from anal probes.

• Like 5

Why would all live shuttle feeds were cancelled following that happening... :unsure2: ? It just adds fire to all the cover up and conspiracy allegations.

• Like 1

Ice crystals getting blown back by retro rockets on the Shuttle.The show "UFO Hunters" debunked the stuff at 8:30, but I forget which episode.

And the object emanating from the earth?

No one even attempts to explain that; even the NASA scientist in the clip.

Total speculation and despite what Uncle Jim says I find the ice theory unconvincing.

NASA's silence is very accusing.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 2

It does look like someone on Earth firing something into space and something in space reacting at roughly the same time seemingly to avoid whatever was fired from Earth.

Has anyone worked out where the projectile from Earth originated? It'd be a challenge, but the NASA footage should say where the video was taken.

TH "ice particles" explanation isn't entirely convincing IMO but I'm not au fait with how ice particles behave in zero gravity.

• Like 2

This is one of the only videos which I think has some credence to it. But also a dead horse. We've been there, done that. This is why there is a search function on the site. Probably at least ten threads on this same footage.

• Like 3

This is one of the only videos which I think has some credence to it. But also a dead horse. We've been there, done that. This is why there is a search function on the site. Probably at least ten threads on this same footage.

Exactly right! :tu:

And while it may be intriguing to some, it also shows that UFO/ET has to resort to such basic manoeuvres as a hasty reverse :w00t: . Wheres the cloaking/forcefields? Where's the lazer fired at the alleged earth missile to destroy it? Where is the simple manoeuvre to 'just move out the way'?

Any backwards earth pilot in fighter jets don't just turn round and go back to base because someone fired at them do they? No they continue with their mission, doing evasive manoeuvres, turns, dives, climbs, ejecting flares to confuse any heat seeking missiles etc etc...

But super advanced interstellar travellers? Aliens? Nope they don't have the simplest of earth bound technologies for defence... so they just turn round and go home again!! :w00t::tu:

• Like 3

Why would all live shuttle feeds were cancelled following that happening... :unsure2: ? It just adds fire to all the cover up and conspiracy allegations.

???

Would you like to cite that claim? When and in what way were all live shuttle feeds cancelled? You do realise that the Space Shuttles don't fly any more? And that the ISS still does live feeds?

• Like 3

Exactly right! :tu:

And while it may be intriguing to some, it also shows that UFO/ET has to resort to such basic manoeuvres as a hasty reverse :w00t: . Wheres the cloaking/forcefields? Where's the lazer fired at the alleged earth missile to destroy it? Where is the simple manoeuvre to 'just move out the way'?

Any backwards earth pilot in fighter jets don't just turn round and go back to base because someone fired at them do they? No they continue with their mission, doing evasive manoeuvres, turns, dives, climbs, ejecting flares to confuse any heat seeking missiles etc etc...

But super advanced interstellar travellers? Aliens? Nope they don't have the simplest of earth bound technologies for defence... so they just turn round and go home again!! :w00t::tu:

even if they make it down once, it's all good, we still got Will Smith! :gun:

• Like 1

Clearly NASA is just firing the ion cannon.

According to the video in the OP a possible candidate location for such a projectile was some military installation near Alice Springs Australia. 'Pine Gap' I believe it's called.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

lol this was a joke right ?

We aren't talking here about ice crystals capable of changing trajectories to 135 degrees and speeds to such extend. In the same time there are numerous factors here that are being investigated by experts and their unanimous claim is that the object appears to be self aware by environment and controlled as to avoid obstacles.

"although Nasa insists this footage to be nothing unusual, after this mission all live live feeds from space shuttles were cancelled"

how about that ehh?

Edited by qxcontinuum

According to the video in the OP a possible candidate location for such a projectile was some military installation near Alice Springs Australia. 'Pine Gap' I believe it's called.

Now why dont you google stuff before posting it?

Heres Pine Gap, note all the rocket launchers :no: And lack of Military men. Tip, it just tracks satellites :tu:

597091-18d05812-f7fd-11e2-863a-a54f297353fa.jpg

thegap.jpg

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

Now why dont you google stuff before posting it?

Heres Pine Gap, note all the rocket launchers :no: And lack of Military men. Tip, it just tracks satellites :tu:

The even took place in September 1991 ...much have probably changed every since if was a military base or not.. but the fact that this base is "tracking satellites" isn't raising question marks? I mean if the location of the flash light were from allegedly weapons have been shut, is a satellite tracker base It will only reinforce the facts and potentially a real scenario.

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1

The even took place in September 1991 ...much have probably changed every since if was a military base or not.. but the fact that this base is "tracking satellites" isn't raising question marks? I mean if the location of the flash light were from allegedly rockets have been shut is a satellite tracker I would be more convinced than ever that the events were real :-)

Operations started in 1970 when about 400 American families moved to Central Australia.[8] In 1999, with the Australian Government refusing to give details to an Australian Senate committee on treaties, intelligence expert Professor Des Ball from the Australian National University was called to give an outline of Pine Gap.

According to Professor Ball, since 9 December 1966 when the Australian and United States governments signed the Pine Gap treaty, Pine Gap had grown from the original two antennae to about eighteen in 1999. The number of staff had increased from around 400 in the early 1980s to 600 in the early 1990s and then to an expected 1,000. The biggest expansion occurred after the end of the Cold War.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pine_Gap#Operations

This AGAIN,... really!!??

There are other, more likely, explanations for what is seen in that clip. I seriously cant believe this,... are some of you really saying that this video is an Earth VS ET shoot-out!!??

Do you have any idea how crazy that sounds to the rest of us. :wacko:

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 2

Because the "rest of us" don't look or judge things from a neutral stand point. It is well proven medically that our brains can only see what we want to see. Subjectivity seems to be a very rare quality

• Like 1

The even took place in September 1991 ...much have probably changed every since if was a military base or not.. but the fact that this base is "tracking satellites" isn't raising question marks? I mean if the location of the flash light were from allegedly weapons have been shut, is a satellite tracker base It will only reinforce the facts and potentially a real scenario.

Sorry Mr Q as I don't open seeders posts any more I'll have to respond to you about his last post.

Rockets? Really? Did the object look like a rocket? What rocket eaves earth's orbit a fast as that?

Total stupidity. Nuff said.

Because the "rest of us" don't look or judge things from a neutral stand point. It is well proven medically that our brains can only see what we want to see. Subjectivity seems to be a very rare quality

Ill take "neutral" over fantasy prone personality every day of the week.

• Like 1

Just because UFO hunters television show says they were "ice crystals" doesn't mean that they are right. UFO hunters is a tv show for entertainment. I don't know what the moving objects were in the video but I don't think ice crystals evade other objects heading towards them.

• Like 2

Its good to dream, And Its also good to Wake up and See the Facts !

ION cannon is not one of those fact parts, It still falls into the dream state ! :tu: