Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man cuts off penis for wife

Althalus

MANILA (Reuters) - A Filipino man cut off his penis and tossed it through a window to his estranged wife in a bid to prove his fidelity, a Philippine newspaper has reported.

The man wrapped the severed member in a newspaper and threw it through the window of his wife's parents' house in the northwestern town of Malasiqui, the Philippine Star said.

user posted image View: Full Article | Source: Yahoo News

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reese2

• Vox

• Mr-X

• Druss

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey it always beats having it hacked off BY the wife, and tossed along side a busy highway, right?? At least he knows in whose hands it then lay, hehehe. I am too much!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Reese

maybe he is a strict christian. you know, the old if your eye offends thee, pluck it out bit huh.gif

im going out on a limb and saying now that i don't think my penis will offend me in my lifetime laugh.gif

Let's hope DS that you never become offended with it. At this point, there's no telling who's window you would toss it into... laugh.gif

Reese

The only thing worth figuring out now is if we will find the poor soul bled to death behind a trash container. No way would he survive if he didn't get medical treatment, or uhhhh, you know like tied a bandage really, REALLY hard around the errrr severed member. I hope for his (or maybe his wife's; I think he might have proved his point!) sake that they can re-atatch it. One thing is for certain if they do atatch it, and that is that it will look like a mummy for while! Now that's PARANORMAL!!!! tongue.gif

Seeing that all guys have the fear of just a thing happening to them, I will gladly say I will wear a protective cup when knives are near.