Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kim Jong Un fed his uncle to 120 starving dog

joc

Trouble is, what anyone else might think was common sense may very well not apply when it comes to little Chubby.

Anyway, 120 dogs? Surely the way for any megalomaniac with a sense of style to do it is with a tank of Sharks, preferably suspending the victim over it while tied with a rope which is about to be cut by some unnecessarily complicated device like a slowly descending pendulum or a buzzsaw or laser. Or if you can't afford sharks, piranhas, perhaps.

Whilst he sit's watching stroking his big White cat.

• Like 1

i thought it was firing squad?

That's not nearly so much fun.

Unless it's with field artillery. That might be quite fun.

• Like 1

Surely the way for any megalomaniac with a sense of style to do it is with a tank of Sharks, preferably suspending the victim over it while tied with a rope which is about to be cut by some unnecessarily complicated device like a slowly descending pendulum or a buzzsaw or laser.

Cue the Goldfinger clip.

[media=]

[/media]

Update; Dennis Rodman is flying to Best Korea tomorrow to celebrate Dear Leader's birthday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25618130

Edited by redhen
  • Like 1

The death by Starving Dogs is a bogus story,saw it on T.V today.

It was on CNN,take that as you will...

Edited by shaddow134

Cue the Goldfinger clip.

[media=]

[/media]

Update; Dennis Rodman is flying to Best Korea tomorrow to celebrate Dear Leader's birthday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...d-asia-25618130

Here is a quote from the story you linked too:

Rodman's unprecedented access to North Korea's young leader has drawn questions over the impact of his visits to a country criticised for its repressive system of brutal political prison camps.

If Rodman will not talk about that, many say it is hard to know what basketball diplomacy can really achieve, the BBC's Lucy Williamson in Seoul reports.

I'm just going to go out on a short limb here and say that ...my opinion... is that he is being offered/given something he can't really have unlimited access to anywhere else in the world, well...since Sadaam's Sons are gone anyway...

Don't know if. A Starved dog of 3 days would kill but you never know. Lets hope Dennis rodmen p***es off the little guy maybe something will happen lol

Don't know if. A Starved dog of 3 days would kill but you never know. Lets hope Dennis rodmen p***es off the little guy maybe something will happen lol

...Naw,even a starving dog wouldn't touch rodman!(Although Madonna would..!!)
  • Like 1

Madonna practically couldn't keep her hands to herself ~ the one good thing about that is nobody took her seriously after that ... pop hit or no ~

Madonna has had a thing with Dear Leader, or am I getting two stories mixed up? :unsure2:

Madonna has had a thing with Dear Leader, or am I getting two stories mixed up? :unsure2:

Dear leader's current BFF ... Dennis 'the little Worm' Rodman ... though I wouldn;t be surprised if Dear leader has a thing for Madonna ~ he did grew up overseas, practically speaking ....

Maybe it was his uncle who was trying to harden the line Kim took on world affairs. I will just have to sit and wait this one out.

I have given up getting the truth from news reports on this, because they are laden with the attempt for perception control. I don't believe much of what is printed these days. The only thing I know for sure when I read from mainstream media is that their reports are what we are SUPPOSED to think. But I generally do NOT think it and do not believe it all. Our governments makes up new enemies all the time for us to hate. I find anyone who tries to induce hate as being a really dubious source of public guidance.

Edited by regeneratia

Madonna practically couldn't keep her hands to herself ~ the one good thing about that is nobody took her seriously after that ... pop hit or no ~

Off topic, but I take her seriously.

• Like 1

Off topic, but I take her seriously.

In what way?

In what way?

In the causes she takes on.

In the music that she creates.

In the spirituality that she presents.

• Like 2

Wouldn't the 120 starving dogs fight and eat each other? Why did they suddenly see naked guys as prey instead?

This sounds like scare-mongering for status to me.

Ditto.

They're so convoluted about what goes on inside their country, you can't really believe anything you hear.

Fake.

Fake.

Fake.

Wow..now that i think of it,those dogs wouldn't eat her either!(on a serious note,the wife of the uncle that was killed is missing and presumed dead...* Buuurp*) yep.Human...the other OTHER white meat!..Ya know the only problem with eating asian people...an hour later...your hungry again!True story!

i think those dogs would have to have been starved for more than three days to be hungry enough to eat those guys.

i think those dogs would have to have been starved for more than three days to be hungry enough to eat those guys.

Not if they were covered in BBQ sauce.

• Like 1

All I know is that she had a sexual relationship with Dennis Rodman who apparently is having a sexual relationship with the Leader of North Korea...either that or The Leader of North Korea is setting him up with sexual encounters with young girls...so...I guess the only question I have for you about Madonna's causes is...Does she share the same 'love' for The Leader that Rodman does? I mean...you know..birds of a feather and all...

Kim and Dennis are both nutcases!! I just don't have any words for what Kim did to his uncle.

Not often we agree, but I do agree with everything you said here.

Still, this sounds promising?

Around the same time the Straits Times ran with the Wen Wei Po piece, the New York Times, citing South Korean intelligence, reported that some of Jang’s associates were executed using antiaircraft guns

What, I wonder? Bofors? 88s?

• Like 2