Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Could Rabbi Kuduri prophecy be true?

Arkitecht

I remember when the Rabbi had the letter opened and what he had written. Knowing at the time Ariel Sharon was on life support,i wondered how long he would live.He has lasted this long on machines that keep him alive.Recently he has taken a turn for the worse. Now i guess it won't be too long before it is known what is to come.Or not.

I remember when the Rabbi had the letter opened and what he had written. Knowing at the time Ariel Sharon was on life support,i wondered how long he would live.He has lasted this long on machines that keep him alive.Recently he has taken a turn for the worse. Now i guess it won't be too long before it is known what is to come.Or not.

First, I think Kaduri was a Kabbalist - not an orthodox so I'm not sure what influence he had in life but I think he had a following and was well respected by them. But he became a heretic by saying Yehoshua was messiah. He did not imply that Christianity was correct - just that whoever he thought "Yehoshuah" to be was coming back AFTER Arik Sharon died. As prophecies go it is certainly extra biblical and could only be proven wrong if the messiah had returned while Sharon was still alive.

According to common Christian eschatological belief timelines, Christ will return 7 years from the time of the signing of a peace treaty between the "man of sin" (antichrist) and the 'many'" So at a minimum the world will have 7 years to ponder the situation once a seven year peace agreement is signed by Israel and the "many". And if there be any doubt it will be cleared up for those who really are looking for the truth at the 3.5 year mark of the treaty because THEN the peace broker will declare himself to be god.

Israel Today was given access to many of the rabbi’s manuscripts, written in his own hand for the exclusive use of his students. Most striking were the cross-like symbols painted by Kaduri all over the pages. In the Jewish tradition, one does not use crosses. In fact, even the use of a plus sign is discouraged because it might be mistaken for a cross.

But there they were, scribbled in the rabbi’s own hand. When we asked what those symbols meant, Rabbi David Kaduri said they were “signs of the angel.” Pressed further about the meaning of the “signs of the angel,” he said he had no idea. Rabbi David Kaduri went on to explain that only his father had had a spiritual relationship with God and had met the Messiah in his dreams …

Edited by Arkitecht

Putting the Book of Revelation aside, where else in the Bible do you see Jesus actually walking the earth, with feet touching the soil, after Ascension?

Just a random question.

Putting the Book of Revelation aside, where else in the Bible do you see Jesus actually walking the earth, with feet touching the soil, after Ascension?

Just a random question.

I have no idea why you are quoting me on one thing,and asking about something i didn't bring up... Edited by Arkitecht

Like I said, it's a random question, merely brainstorming; however, the death of Ariel Sharon will apparently tie in to the coming of the Messiah. Jesus walking among us?? Putting the Book of Revelation aside, the second coming of Jesus is not about Jesus walking among us, I don't think. If Rabbi Kaduri's prophecy were to come true, Jesus would be riding on a cloud.

In my experience, the "second coming" happens the moment a person dies. Every single soul will see Jesus in the afterlife, regardless of one's religion, path, etcetera.

Cool video,this is the frist I heard of rabbi kuduri, he seems like a holy man for sure

I’ve always contended that the 2nd Coming and the appearance of the Messiah are by the one and same person. So Rabbi Kuduri’s prophecy is not shocking to me. And in line with the different viewpoints between Sunni and Shiite of the Mahdi, Issa will claim that he is the Mahdi but that he could not reveal that to the faithful until the appointed time. Jesus will also claim to be Shiva. This will unify the Body and each religion will be looked upon to utilize the uniqueness of their faith for the final battle.

However, I am skeptical of the time being so near. No one knows the time of the 2nd Coming. Although, going with Kuduri’s prophecy and considering that for all practical purposes that Sharon is already dead, I would select 2015 as the return/appearance. The question being what constitutes a treaty and the vague term “with the many”? Could it be an election?

• Like 2

I’ve always contended that the 2nd Coming and the appearance of the Messiah are by the one and same person. So Rabbi Kuduri’s prophecy is not shocking to me. And in line with the different viewpoints between Sunni and Shiite of the Mahdi, Issa will claim that he is the Mahdi but that he could not reveal that to the faithful until the appointed time. Jesus will also claim to be Shiva. This will unify the Body and each religion will be looked upon to utilize the uniqueness of their faith for the final battle.

However, I am skeptical of the time being so near. No one knows the time of the 2nd Coming. Although, going with Kuduri’s prophecy and considering that for all practical purposes that Sharon is already dead, I would select 2015 as the return/appearance. The question being what constitutes a treaty and the vague term “with the many”? Could it be an election?

Yeah 2015 seems like the right timeline for the event.Also,Ariel sharon has to be in the ground dead before anything Kaduri said comes true.I believe 2014 will be a very interesting year.(not in a good way)...But these thing's must happen.

First, I think Kaduri was a Kabbalist - not an orthodox so I'm not sure what influence he had in life but I think he had a following and was well respected by them. But he became a heretic by saying Yehoshua was messiah. He did not imply that Christianity was correct - just that whoever he thought "Yehoshuah" to be was coming back AFTER Arik Sharon died. As prophecies go it is certainly extra biblical and could only be proven wrong if the messiah had returned while Sharon was still alive.

According to common Christian eschatological belief timelines, Christ will return 7 years from the time of the signing of a peace treaty between the "man of sin" (antichrist) and the 'many'" So at a minimum the world will have 7 years to ponder the situation once a seven year peace agreement is signed by Israel and the "many". And if there be any doubt it will be cleared up for those who really are looking for the truth at the 3.5 year mark of the treaty because THEN the peace broker will declare himself to be god.

The 7 year tribulation teaching is a misinterpretation of Scripture. Daniel 9 was written for the Jews and Jerusalem (see Dan. 9:24.) It was regarding the second destruction of Jerusalem. There was no mystical omission of the second temple's destruction in favor of a third. The chapter only concerned itself about what would happen to the Jewish Nation and Jerusalem. That is the focus of chapter 9, not a far removed tribulation that, for some reason, skipped over 2,000 years of Jewish suffering.

At that, Jesus can return any time. When He does, will He find faithfulness on the earth among His Church and all the peoples? Will the Church still be reaching out to lost, marginalized, forgotten, oppressed, depressed, stressed, imperfect, suffering, poor, homeless, hungry, imprisoned, widows, and orphans? That should be our main focus I think.

In John 10:12-13, Jesus calls Himself the Good Shepherd that seeks out the lost, etc. The hired hand runs at the first sight of trouble and is only in it for the gain. Because the Pharisees and scribes paid no mind to the lost, they drew harsh criticism from Jesus. He was calling the leaders hired hands, wolves in sheep's clothing, white washed tombs, and filthy cups. (Matthew 23) Even to the point that Jerusalem and temple was given up to desolation. All because they had no concern for the lost, poor, afflicted, etc. We can learn something from them before its too late.

Edited by Bluefinger

Sharon, now in a coma, is not long for this world.