Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

can any one see a face in this picture?

telepathy

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Commander Travis

• telepathy

• Still Waters

• Bendy Demon

Why, yes, in fact someone seems to have helpfully drawn a red circle round it. :unsure2:

Why, yes, in fact someone seems to have helpfully drawn a red circle round it. :unsure2:

you can see this face too or am i imagine it?

It's called pareidolia. As humans we seemed to be predisposed to seeing shapes, especially faces in otherwise meaningless and random patterns.

I see no face at all.

can any one see a face in this picture?

No

• Like 1

There is a shape vaguely reminscent of a nose in the middle of said circle, but beyond that I'm not prepared to go.

There is a shape vaguely reminscent of a nose in the middle of said circle, but beyond that I'm not prepared to go.

Extremely attractive circle though, isn't it?

Sure I see it. Took me a minute...but I found it. It's missing a mouth from my perception though. :hmm:

Sure I see it. Took me a minute...but I found it. It's missing a mouth from my perception though. :hmm:

I don't know, there may be a hint of a mouth, perhaps with one side slightly raised in a sardonic smile.

Too much of a closeup of that skin to see the face- and boy does someone need to wash their face!! Hehehee, just kidding.

Within the red circle, I can sort of make out a face if I make myself see a face- but otherwise no, wouldn't have even guessed there was supposed to be a face there if it wasn't circled.

I think anyone can find a face in that picture since you specifically asked "can anyone see a face..." and you put a friggin red circle around it to boot....

I have seen better and more detailed faces in woodgrain. :innocent:

I see about 100 faces in that picture.

What Ryu said. :)

I copy pasted it to Microsoft paint and drew a quick sketch of the face I can see in there...

post-45713-0-28135900-1388990911_thumb.j

Yes, but nothing out of the ordinary. Our minds are programmed to recognize patterns which may or may not be anomalous for us.