Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Armed Invasion vs. AK-47

CRYSiiSx2

Another perfect example of why being armed is a right and should be exercised. People might think, "well I've never had my home broken into and I don't own a gun". Well, it can happen to you, and here's why you should exercise your 2nd Amendment and arm yourself.

Three armed men entered the apartment and pistol-whipped the resident inside, police said. He then confronted the suspects.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/Person-Shot-and-Killed-in-Davie-Home-Invasion-238597771.html

• Like 1

but but, if you have a gun in your house, it will likely be used against you. or so gunhatters want us to believe.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

but what does "arm" actually mean? guns? knives? metal poles?

Well it did say they "pistol whipped" him so I'm guessing a pistol.

• Like 4

It could be a sharpened zucchini for all I care ..home invasion should end with the home invaders full of lead and out of heartbeats....

• Like 5

Darn.double posted ..sorry responding from my phone

Edited by Dougward5

snip

Rafterman beat me to it.

Edited by OverSword

Well it did say they "pistol whipped" him so I'm guessing a pistol.

sounds like a bad sex game

but what does "arm" actually mean? guns? knives? metal poles?

Does it make a difference what they are armed with? They can be armed with none thing for all I care I still would need a gun if there are three of them.

• Like 1

Does it make a difference what they are armed with? They can be armed with none thing for all I care I still would need a gun if there are three of them.

according to the meaning yes

Does it make a difference what they are armed with? They can be armed with none thing for all I care I still would need a shotgun if there are three of them.

Fixed that for ya! ;)

EDIT: I'd rather have a shotgun than a AK. One shot, maybe two does a lot better IMO.

Edited by Purifier

Well, the Vice President of the U.S.A. did tell it's citizens to buy a shotgun for home defense. Hell, Joe's got two he says.

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 3

Well, the Vice President of the U.S.A. did tell it's citizens to buy a shotgun for home defense. Hell, Joe's got two he says.

Lol. I agree, Joe knows shotgun. Overkill with two miniature barreled cannons.

I do not understand this "bad" sex game reference.

A very sad and pathetic attempt at humor?

I wonder why they targeted this particular guy.

I'm just going to assume they weren't going to talk to him about Jesus.

the story said all the people involved knew each other. but I guess not well enough to know the dude was packing some serious heat.

Four burglars break into your house with pistols, and you're supposed to go outside on the porch and fire two blasts from your double barreled shotgun which is supposed to accomplish what exactly? Other than making you unarmed until you reload the shotgun. Obviously it accomplishes that.

• Like 2

Fixed that for ya! ;)

EDIT: I'd rather have a shotgun than a AK. One shot, maybe two does a lot better IMO.

Getting shot by an AK47 round will drop you just as quick.

• Like 1

Getting shot by an AK47 round will drop you just as quick.

AK's aren't very deadly. 7.62 travels very very quickly and is usually a clean in and out wound. I have seen people shot by AKs and not know it for minutes.

AK's aren't very deadly. 7.62 travels very very quickly and is usually a clean in and out wound. I have seen people shot by AKs and not know it for minutes.

Depends on the round. FMJ is usually a through and through and will only punch good in the center of mass. But other rounds available will basically explode flesh on exit.

I know of a guy who was shot 'in the head' ad didn't know it. He didn't know until he checked his helmet. A through and through about 2mm above his skull.

Depends on the round. FMJ is usually a through and through and will only punch good in the center of mass. But other rounds available will basically explode flesh on exit.

I know of a guy who was shot 'in the head' ad didn't know it. He didn't know until he checked his helmet. A through and through about 2mm above his skull.

Weird..I also know of a guy that was shot in the head with an AK. Through the back of the skull and out the front above his eye. The medic thought he was hit with shrapnel because he didn't see the entrance wound, just the exit. He was airlifted and we didn't know he was shot until 2 days later. Still alive..out of the Army though.