Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man gets trapped inside washing machine

UM-Bot

A man in Australia managed to get himself stuck inside a washing machine while playing hide-and-seek.

The peculiar series of events saw the man climb in to a top-loading washing machine without any clothes on so that he could jump out and surprise his partner. Things didn't go according to plan however when he found that he was unable to escape.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...washing-machine

• Like 3

Bet the first thing he asked for when they got him out was a beer. :w00t:

• Like 1

The peculiar series of events saw the man climb in to a top-loading washing machine without any clothes on so that he could jump out and surprise his partner. Things didn't go according to plan however when he found that he was unable to escape.

Perhaps "an empty washing machine" would be a better choice of wording, otherwise one might get the idea he climbed into the machine naked, l which would be yet more awkward for the "extractors."

Perhaps "an empty washing machine" would be a better choice of wording, otherwise one might get the idea he climbed into the machine naked, l which would be yet more awkward for the "extractors."

It actually says "without any clothes on" - so i think it is correct in saying he was naked. I don't think this happened at a laundromat (they just used a photo of washing machines is my take), I think they were playing hide and seek in the privacy of their home.

• Like 1

It actually says "without any clothes on" - so i think it is correct in saying he was naked. I don't think this happened at a laundromat (they just used a photo of washing machines is my take), I think they were playing hide and seek in the privacy of their home.

My bad, should have actually read the article!

• Like 1

This is just wacko all the way.Sort of like the stories of the bride in the chest.There is an old manor house in England (I have forgotten the name) where a young bride played a game of hide and seek during the wedding festivies.

She climbed into a chest and the latch fell trapping her inside. When they finally found her she was dead due to i assume lack of oxygen. Some of you folks in England may know the place I'm talking about.

• Like 1

A man in Australia managed to get himself stuck inside a washing machine while playing hide-and-seek.

I'd just like to point out that this is extremely unusual behaviour in Australia...most Aussie blokes wouldn't be able to find the washing machine in their home.

• Like 1

How does one get "stuck" in a top-loading machine.

I can understand a front-loading machine as they have a forward lock that can not be opened from the inside.

Being naked, though, I guess he was either seriously drunk or on drugs. Who knows.

Edited by pallidin