Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rlyeh

Or maybe he's a disinformation agent and is allowed to do what he does?

Not the first time I've heard that. Personally I'd find it hilarious, then again I have a very odd since of humor... so I'm told.

• Like 1

"the filming of fake Moon landing"

Try to show evidence against it instead of just claiming it's disinformation. I think you will have a hard time disproving this one.

Please - PLEASE - post one claim in the "Moon Landing" thread which you feel that will stand up to scrutiny. I'll happily take up your challenge to 'disprove' at least one. I'll happily disprove all the claims - or show why the claim does not support a 'Moon Hoax' theory - if you post the claims one at a time. No shotgun approaches with gish-galloping, please. Make a list of the claims you believe are strongest then post the best; as they are dismissed we can move down the list.

• Like 2

Deconoir- I am not a huge Alex Jones supporter but do listen fairly often to guests he has on so am pretty familiar. I have posted 16 points ( there are certainly more but I am going to go in depth on 16. 1 down 15 more to go...) that I agree with Alex Jones on and I will, over time, provide evidence as to why I support these and several of them will touch on what Alex Jones refers to as the new world order. I will present lots of evidence, I assure you.

Obvious man-I don't know much about the moon landing and honestly don't really care much. I would be much more interested in this secret space program with thousands dead he has mentioned but find it very hard to believe. anyways I am NOT your huckleberry on this one. I printed a quote then replied to it and my comment was only about the second part of the post. On the first part I Was just stating that I have never heard Mr. Jones state that the moon landings were faked only that some of the photographs were faked. Sorry if that read differently to you.

Edited by Pinche Gringo

Deconoir- I am not a huge Alex Jones supporter but do listen fairly often to guests he has on but I do have 16 points ( there are certainly more but I am going to go in depth on 16. 1 down 15 more to go...) I have made that I agree with Alex Jones on and I will overtime, provide evidence as to why I support these and several of them will touch on what Alex Jones refers to as the new world order. I will present lots of evidence, I assure you.

As you can imagine I'm not holding my breath in anticipation. Words mean nothing, so if this "evidence" merely consists of Jones or any of his many imitators merely shouting supposition, I wouldn't waste your, or our, time.

And what of my earlier request for the names and threads of members here on UM posting deliberate false information? Do you have any "evidence" for this or was this merely putting supposition on viewpoints you disagree with. Or are you like the majority of CTs you can't handle it when someone actually calls you forward to put your money where your mouth is?

Again, I'm waiting. Along with everyone you name.

Colonel Rhubarb

"He believes that government and big business have colluded to create a New World Order through "manufactured economic crises, sophisticated surveillance tech and—above all—inside-job terror attacks that fuel exploitable hysteria"

Many people including Jones have shown mounds of evidence pointing to this "theory" much of it from government documents, published books from people involved and insider leaks. Try to show evidence against it instead of just claiming it's disinformation. I think you will have a hard time disproving this one.

Well, to be quite honest I think a competent One World Government could only do a better job than the rulers of the "Free" Nations of the world, all of whom got where they are simply through hunger for power and are to a greater or lesser degree incompetent. People like Alex, though, always seem to feel that it would automatically mean genocide, and I've never really seen why that should necessarily be the case.

Then, you have the truth seekers that spread the same information, but present it in a fear mongering way. They always have a tendency to say just how bad things are getting and that we should be aware of it, because there is no way of stopping it. I believe these are the people that are allowed to continue to spread the truth, simply because they use a fear based approach; which I believe the government wants.

Indeed, taking an essential truth and lace it with disinformation. In addition, he positiones himself as a unstable agressive lunatic. His rants are unsurpassed in that sense.

I shiver at the recollection of Jones being interviewed by Piers Morgan. Detrimental to everyone that adheres to the discussed content. Loons by association.

On a positive note, I can remember his role in the Waking Life joint back in the day, which I appreciated. Just goes to show, dont believe the hype. Any hype. And.. dont follow.. any one.

Edited by Phaeton80

"Most Vaccines are not good for you or your children."

Not going to quote the entire WOT (Wall Of Text) post, just the above since it is the essence of the post, and will just throw this out there...

It's not necessarily scientific...

It's not full of graphs and stuff, although there are visual aids to help illustrate their point...

It IS, however, Penn & Teller, which means its definitely NSFW (Penn likes to swear... you have been warned) and has a little bit of an "in your face" air to it...

It is also correct, imhfo....

Cz

• Like 2

Do people really believe this clown? He almost makes Icke look sane, almost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdJcuapBj0k

This guy is all over the place !!

1. He believes modern medicine drugs and vaccine are to lower earth population or cause illnsese !! Yet he does not even grasp basic history and medicine not even third grader level .I'm sure he would love to live in world 100+ years ago when infection diseases was more killer than cancer.

2. He claims the big banks give money and started communism. Makes me laugh.

3.He claims the elite or so called rich ( 1%) wont to lower the earth population and control people!!!

This guy does not have a clure how capitalist system works. The big businesses and corporations DO NOT wont people to be poor or riped out they wont people to have money so they buy their product. The big businesses and corporations would be out of business will out people buying. And big banks would be out of business too.

So why would any big businesses , corporations and big banks suppoort killing of 95% of the human people !!! Not to say there would be shortage of workers and skilled people.

4.claims the government will order the police and army to kill or round up most people . This makes me laugh!! Like the police and army is going to break the law.Not to say everyone in government will HAVE to support this.

Than to make it even worse he claims every police ,army and every government in every country will support this .You talking hundreds of key players that would have to go along with this plan.

This is way too big for some thing like this to happen.

Edited by nec207
  • Like 2

I can't stand Jones. I had a friend that was a funny person & a talented musician, then he started watching Alex Jones' garbage about the Illuminutty.... now he's a complete basket case that rants about it on facebook nonstop. Needless to say, ties were cut.

Not going to quote the entire WOT (Wall Of Text) post, just the above since it is the essence of the post, and will just throw this out there...

It's not necessarily scientific...

It's not full of graphs and stuff, although there are visual aids to help illustrate their point...

It IS, however, Penn & Teller, which means its definitely NSFW (Penn likes to swear... you have been warned) and has a little bit of an "in your face" air to it...

It is also correct, imhfo....

Cz

My question to parents that refuse to vaccinate their babies....

Will you be able to live with yourself if your child dies from a preventable disease?

Love Penn and Teller, they summed it up beautifully.

• Like 2

Sound effects to make the ceremony more realistic. Because when i pretend to kill a man, i want to hear him scream!

At least it's not my imagination as was claimed.

Right, by burning a innocent human to death. And that isnt good enough, they have to hear the screams too. Yeah, nothing warped about that. In fact I cant even have this conversation anymore. You all are a bunch of sadisdic freaks making excuses, for the scum of the earth.

So you would prefer everything to be like an episode of Bonanza, where every time a man is shot, he clutches the (unfathomably clean) spot on his neck & not make a sound during such an agonizing moment? I know that I personally prefer a horror film filled with rainbows, kittens & giggles. :rolleyes: Edited by DumpsterJesus

You, dear people, are the type that's holding the human race back. Not only do you know nothing about what your accusing, you don't even WANT to know more.

My sentiments exactly!

Its hilarious when your type mocks everyone else as "followers" or "sheeple", all because we don't agree (or give a damn) abou your paranoid beliefs. All you are is a sheep to another shepard, and one who wastes his time warning you about the field mouse, while the wolf waits in woods.

I prefer the term "Sheep in Wolves' skin".

Alex Jones, and infowars in general, indeed raise a few good points and issues. The problem is that the other 99% are pure drivel, and they know about that, because that's how they make money: They report "controversies" every day, and if they don't have anything to report, they are not ashamed of over-sensationalizing facts or simply just making stuff up. Everything they put out there is misleading and agenda driven. In fact, I find them to be even worse than the mainstream media. Actually, Infowars does remind me sometimes of Nazi "news"papers like "Der Stürmer", or "Völkischer Beobachter" in the way they market their agenda, e.g. reporting the "truth".

As you can imagine I'm not holding my breath in anticipation. Words mean nothing, so if this "evidence" merely consists of Jones or any of his many imitators merely shouting supposition, I wouldn't waste your, or our, time. -It is not a waste of time for me I like re-doing the research and I may learn something new along the way. Like I said though, I am in no rush but I am about to start on a second point. I'll post another Wall of text post that should be full of information if anyone cares.

And what of my earlier request for the names and threads of members here on UM posting deliberate false information? Do you have any "evidence" for this or was this merely putting supposition on viewpoints you disagree with. Or are you like the majority of CTs you can't handle it when someone actually calls you forward to put your money where your mouth is? - I have no idea what you are referring to. I made no such accusation towards any member. Are you asking me (out of thin air) to research the entire site and point out UM members I think are deliberately posting false information? I don't possess psychic powers to know who is deliberately doing what when they post nor do I see such an endeavor as constructive. I have however clearly (for the most part) stated I will provide evidence that I believe backs up the 16 claims I HAVE made.

Again, I'm waiting. Along with everyone you name. - I'm sure you are on pins and needles.

Edited by Pinche Gringo

My question to parents that refuse to vaccinate their babies....

Will you be able to live with yourself if your child dies from a preventable disease?

Vaccines are not guaranteed prevention of illness. I used an example in my vaccines post where in one outbreak 90% of the children infected were vaccinated.

Edited by Pinche Gringo

Vaccines are not guaranteed prevention of illness. I used an example in my vaccines post where in one outbreak 90% of the children infected were vaccinated.

But you didn't explain everything associated with that.

First off, you are correct: all vaccines are not 100% effective... however when you are immunised it significantly reduces the severity of the infection. If we were to look for the mortality rates of this outbreak and compare them against similar "pre-immunisation" outbreaks, I would think that the results would be telling.

Next, your post didn't mention that a number of vaccines - such as the one for pertussis - require booster shots at regular intervals as the effectiveness of the immunisation reduces with time. The group that had the high rate were in the 10-14 year age group; it is likely they had their initial shots when they were young children but had not had booster shots (I know that was the case for me; I didn't get boosters until I joined the military or it was recommended before travelling overseas).

Which leads to the other point: it was estimated that only 10% of the adult population was immunised and it was there that the outbreak started and subsequently passed on to children.

http://www.usatoday....ermont/1768527/

Edited by Obviousman
  • Like 5

god if i only could id deck that moron in the jaw so hard.

Id put a 20 on Jones Whipping your ass. Id even give ya one free shot.

• Like 1

The outbreak was pertussis. The problem with that disease is that it is very contagious and thus requires a higher immunization rate to keep in check. The anti-vaxers have created these outbreaks by convincing people not to get immunized and thus lowering the rate of immunization below the threshold required to keep the disease in check. In the following lik we see that 92-94% compliance is required to obtain what is known as her immunity. When anti-vaxers scare people into avoiding vaccines they drop the compliance below what is required to avoid such outbreaks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_immunity

• Like 2

It still doesn't devalidate my question.

If you failed to immunize your children, and they died of a disease they could of been vaccinated against, would you be able to live with yourself?

While they aren't a 'guarentee', they cut the odds significantly.

• Like 2

Id put a 20 on Jones Whipping your ass. Id even give ya one free shot.

only fools and idiots give people the first shot, as for your 20 bucks ya sure as hell wouldn't be seeing that money again either ;)

god if i only could id deck that moron in the jaw so hard.

I think Ill second that motion.

Be it only for the scandalous, blatant lies this fool has been throwing around about Cooper. Im not an agressive individual; but ill gladly make an exception for our dishonest, hyped friend here.

• Like 1

I think Ill second that motion.

Be it only for the scandalous, blatant lies this fool has been throwing around about Cooper. Im not an agressive individual; but ill gladly make an exception for our dishonest, hyped friend here.

Wait, you would really hit someone over that dirt bag Anderson Cooper? Really? Thats sad.