Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rlyeh

Ok here is the last thing I have to say on the subject of Alex Jones. Most of you have it backwards. You say he makes some good points, but most of what he says is lies. It would be more truthfull to say 90% of what he says is provable fact, and the other 10 % ends up not being true, or at least provable. Now I actualy listen to the show. If you dont, and only know a few you tube clips, obviously you have very little actual info. Plus you probably go outta your way to do what main stream says. Like you 'vacers' (see what I did there?) And of course they tell you to hate him.

Edited by preacherman76

And of course they tell you to hate him.

i think he brings that on himself.....do you really think that everybody who DOESN'T like Alex Jones is a brainwashed victim of mass media manipulation?

i think he brings that on himself.....do you really think that everybody who DOESN'T like Alex Jones is a brainwashed victim of mass media manipulation?

No of course not. There are acceptions to everything. But the man is gaining millions of listeners, which seriously threaten the status quo. And the status quo doesnt like it very much.

Wait, you would really hit someone over that dirt bag Anderson Cooper? Really? Thats sad.

Possibly Gordon Cooper, the astronaut who some claim Knew the Truth about UFOs.

No of course not. There are acceptions to everything.

*relieved sigh*

• Like 1

Ok here is the last thing I have to say on the subject of Alex Jones. Most of you have it backwards. You say he makes some good points, but most of what he says is lies. It would be more truthfull to say 90% of what he says is provable fact, and the other 10 % ends up not being true, or at least provable. Now I actualy listen to the show. If you dont, and only know a few you tube clips, obviously you have very little actual info. Plus you probably go outta your way to do what main stream says. Like you 'vacers' (see what I did there?) And of course they tell you to hate him.

Can you prove to me that light bulbs control our brains? Or that the "elite" communicate with aliens by using DMT?

Look at the fool make an ass of himself on trying to discuss Evolution

That's right, evolution is full of frauds and hoaxes, evolutionists are becoming believers, and Darwin was the father of Eugenics. Typical anti-science BS.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 3

Rlyeh, what information have you obtained concerning Darwinism that leads you to believe in his ideology ? This anti use of the word pertaining to science is coming from where? Are you serious in your thinking that the individuals you are saying this to are anti-science? Where are your facts to make such an accusation against others like that?

Seems like you take the easy way out of things discussed that are of importance by utilizing insults , that's not respectable.

Edited by Reann

is that

Or that the "elite" communicate with aliens by using DMT?

Is that part of the video you posted? I'm reading a (more ore less scientific) book about DMT at the moment, lemme see how Alex handles the topic...

Rlyhe, what information have you obtained concerning Darwinism that leads you to believe in his ideology ?

in Darwin's "Ideology" ??? you mean, evolution?

is that

Is that part of the video you posted? I'm reading a (more ore less scientific) book about DMT at the moment, lemme see how Alex handles the topic...

god if i only could id deck that moron in the jaw so hard.

why is that ? does violence really solve anything ? I mean really , when the civil rights movement was happening people wanted to violently attack those that were speaking out against injustices.

If he came out and said that artificial intelligence is happening behind the scene , and that they want to mess with life in this way , you probably wouldn't believe him. Actually , i think he was one of the first to talk about it ...He was probably called all sorts of crazy too..

I like what Dave Chapel said , when he said don't ever call people crazy , cause maybe they ain't, maybe it's just that others are just sick..

is that

in Darwin's "Ideology" ??? you mean, evolution?

I mean just what I said, his ideology ...

Rlyeh, what information have you obtained concerning Darwinism that leads you to believe in his ideology ?

What ideology? Darwin proposed a natural mechanism for genetic diversity.
This anti use of the word pertaining to science is coming from where? Are you serious in your thinking that the individuals you are saying this to are anti-science? Where are your facts to make such an accusation against others like that?
Using straw men to attack studies and research, in this case the evolutionary theory and the scientific method, "anti-science" is quite accurate.
Seems like you take the easy way out of things discussed that are of importance by utilizing insults , that's not respectable.

Yes, you've already made it apparent you prefer defamation. Do you find that more respectable?

Can you prove to me that light bulbs control our brains?

Well yeah. At least they will. http://advertisingindustrynewswire.com/2008/01/04/393_222844.php/communication-nation-we-are-now-transmitting-directly-to-your-brain/

Or that the "elite" communicate with aliens by using DMT?

Lots of people use DMT for spiritual experiances. Especialy in satanic cults. We are talking about people who pay tribute to pagan gods and pretend to burn children alive. Lets not even get into the acusations of how they made prostitutes of young boys and girls, and at times killed some of them, in the most horrible ways. Lets really not get into the acusations of what they did with the bodies of those they killed. Heck using DMT to communicate with their gods is mild in comparison. I dont think I can prove it, but really I havent even looked into it. But it wouldnt suprise me at all.

Look at the fool make an ass of himself on trying to discuss Evolution

That's right, evolution is full of frauds and hoaxes, evolutionists are becoming believers, and Darwin was the father of Eugenics. Typical anti-science BS.

But there were many evolution hoaxes. Look it up, its easy to find. And Darwin was the father of eugenics. Maybe not intentionaly, but they used his theories to justify their beliefs.

Some folks see all these life forms in their vast complexities, and say evolution is impossible. Folks far more intelligent then either one of us on both sides of the subject have great debates. Personaly I think the subject isnt even close to settled.

Well yeah. At least they will. http://advertisingin...-to-your-brain/

Sound waves? Not quite what I asked..
Lots of people use DMT for spiritual experiances. Especialy in satanic cults. We are talking about people who pay tribute to pagan gods and pretend to burn children alive.
Oh right, the giant Owl that thinks it's Moloch. Or so Jones has you believe.
Lets not even get into the acusations of how they made prostitutes of young boys and girls, and at times killed some of them, in the most horrible ways. Lets really not get into the acusations of what they did with the bodies of those they killed. Heck using DMT to communicate with their gods is mild in comparison. I dont think I can prove it, but really I havent even looked into it. But it wouldnt suprise me at all.
DMT is a hallucinogen, it disrupts the normal brain functions, there is no more chance of communicating to aliens or god than the easter bunny.
But there were many evolution hoaxes. Look it up, its easy to find.
Many fields have hoaxes, all from astronomy to geology. Yet it is the same scientific study in these fields that exposes these hoaxes.

Edit: Darwin only touches on eugenics in arguing that it should be voluntary in the case of some deadly inherited disease.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

I started listening to Alex Jones yesterday.

This guy is HILARIOUS.

HIGHLY entertaining.

"let's go ahead, i'm sorry for ranting..." thx!

Rlyeh, what information have you obtained concerning Darwinism that leads you to believe in his ideology ? This anti use of the word pertaining to science is coming from where? Are you serious in your thinking that the individuals you are saying this to are anti-science? Where are your facts to make such an accusation against others like that?

Darwin never intended it as an ideology, it was only a theory that he felt adequately explained the situations that he'd found, which is what science is all about. The followers of people like mr. Dawkins may indeed try to make science into an ideology, but that's not the way that it should be used.

Sound waves? Not quite what I asked..

Its exactly what you asked. Or you dont understand what he is saying. Come on Rlyeh, use your imagination. Lets say it was your job to control someone. You have technology where you can directly beam any message you want into someones head............... Ill let you take it from there.

Oh right, the giant Owl that thinks it's Moloch. Or so Jones has you believe.

My eyes have me believing. They had audio of the pagan god speaking.

DMT is a hallucinogen, it disrupts the normal brain functions, there is no more chance of communicating to aliens or god than the easter bunny.

Of course. That doesnt mean that some folks think there is more to it then that. Cause many do.

Many fields have hoaxes, all from astronomy to geology. Yet it is the same scientific study in these fields that exposes these hoaxes.

True. An yet there are some text books still being taught from that still support these hoaxes

Edit: Darwin only touches on eugenics in arguing that it should be voluntary in the case of some deadly inherited disease.

Right, and from there, hilter went on to slaughter God knows how many, with the same concepts in mind. Heck people in America were being sterilized by court order for being inferior.

I started listening to Alex Jones yesterday.

This guy is HILARIOUS.

HIGHLY entertaining.

I thought so to the first time I heard him. Somehow I got through a whole hour before I shut it off. Then I laughed at my cousin the next day cause he was the one who told me how I had to hear this guy.

So then he challenged me to listen to a whole show, and look up one at a time, everything he was saying. By the end of that day nearly everything I thought was true, wasnt. Most people listen, then turn it off cause they feel its a insult to their intelligence. I know thats how I felt. Im just saying, if you are gonna listen, at least give him a fair shake and find out for yourself.

• Like 2

Darwin never intended it as an ideology, it was only a theory that he felt adequately explained the situations that he'd found, which is what science is all about. The followers of people like mr. Dawkins may indeed try to make science into an ideology, but that's not the way that it should be used.

Yeah but he also thought a cell just had a jelly type gloo inside of it. He didnt yet know that every cell is far more complex then anything man has created. He also thought that life spontaniously sprouted everywhere. Thats rats were created out of a pile of garbage. I for one have to wonder what he would have thought of his theory had he known what we do today.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

Its exactly what you asked. Or you dont understand what he is saying. Come on Rlyeh, use your imagination. Lets say it was your job to control someone. You have technology where you can directly beam any message you want into someones head............... Ill let you take it from there.

A light bulb that brainwashes people. I'm just asking for evidence that such a thing exists.
Of course. That doesnt mean that some folks think there is more to it then that. Cause many do.
Which is exactly why I asked for proof.
Right, and from there, hilter went on to slaughter God knows how many, with the same concepts in mind. Heck people in America were being sterilized by court order for being inferior.

Which has little to do with Darwin or evolution. Heck, Hitler actually admired Martin Luther, little exists to show he even made mention of Darwin.

A light bulb that brainwashes people. I'm just asking for evidence that such a thing exists.

Did you read the article? It even makes meantion of using the technology to "modify behavior".

Which is exactly why I asked for proof.

Ok, Im honestly confused here. Are you asking for proof that there are people who think using DMT can help them communicate with extra dementional beings? Or are you asking me to prove them right? Just to clarify, I dont believe they are right.

Which has little to do with Darwin or evolution. Heck, Hitler actually admired Martin Luther, little exists to show he even made mention of Darwin.

Well like I said, I dont think he intentionaly had these things in mind. Im just saying that eugenics was born on the basis of his theory.

Ok, Im honestly confused here. Are you asking for proof that there are people who think using DMT can help them communicate with extra dementional beings? Or are you asking me to prove them right? Just to clarify, I dont believe they are right.

No, I'm asking for proof the US government is using DMT to contact aliens.
Well like I said, I dont think he intentionaly had these things in mind. Im just saying that eugenics was born on the basis of his theory.

However eradicating a race or group of people existed long before Darwin ever proposed his natural selection. Edited by Rlyeh

Im just saying, if you are gonna listen, at least give him a fair shake and find out for yourself.

I listened to an entire show while at work. Almost everything he says is a gross misrepresentation and intentional misrepresentation of science. He's also clearly selling stuff to remedy the false alarms he is sounding.

But it's very entertaining and I'll continue to listen from time to time for fun. It's pretty much a comedy act.