Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rlyeh

Its probably best for you to walk away.

I will not. I will simply not try to reason with you anymore. You are not worthy of it.

Although the "Yeah, just walk away, punk!" was cute. I'm sure you actually think of yourself as a winner of...something.

For those reading this, this is why Aq bowed out of this conversation after he said the union didnt base their decision on being against water floridation on a scientific basis, but only a political/moral basis.

Which I didn't, which is why, once again, you are wrong. At least you are consistent in that regard; you never do get anything right.

Its a real interesting read from there. Here is the link again.

It is a very interesting topic. I highly recommend people educate themselves on it. That means, of course, reading more than one side of the story, and looking at things objectively instead of antagonistically, which pretty much rules out Alex Jones right there.

Edited by aquatus1
  • Like 2

He also uses the fear to sell you products you don't really need.

Like a device that filters the fluoride out of your water, or "My Patriot Supply" where you can buy all the stuff you need to stock your prepper bunker and fill your Bug-out-bag.

OMG!! Look! Exactly what we need when the gubbmint breaks down our doors and we are forced to go live in the woods where no government dares to go:

survival-seed-vault.jpeg

Available, for a mere $30.00! Survival Seeds!

Also known as...

Seeds.

• Like 6

heh..."also known as... seeds."

That's comedy, right there.

I like the logo, where the frontier farmer is plowing his field... with his gun on his back.

Edited by Neognosis

Yep, nothing like a long day of plowing the fields with 10 pounds of wood and metal bumping up and down on your back. That's how our forefathers did it, by gum!

Edited by aquatus1

Jeez, all you dudes have fallen for the biggest paradox of all. Alex Jones is indeed himself an agent of the government.

Actually, Sequential Art, a webcomic by Phillip Jackson (some may know him as Jolly Jack), is currently on an arc where strangely dessicated looking aliens who can only be seen with special glasses are making and broadcasting celebrity reality shows to gather together and harvest a unique energy emitted from the fans known as "Retardium".

Don't know why that just popped into my head.

• Like 1

To do what?

i've heard this before apparently he's a stooge of some kind working with the government, the CIA specifically, to keep people from the truth and to make people believe in outrageous things so people don't know "whats really going on" acting like a buffoon and clown so both he and his listeners (or all CT's) are not taken seriously while the government does its shady business without others knowing or paying attention. it's all amaaaazingly stupid there's people who tie him to something called operation mockingbird he supposedly has deep roots in hollywood and the vatican all the while being a cia double agent. whew.... can get pretty crazy on the internet.

hes an idiot through and through hes not a government agent he's a loudmouthed fear mongering moron, nothing more.

Well he and InfoWars are often dismissed as not valid sources so even if he stumbled across something true few would believe him. If there's any part of him that's interested in exposing government crimes he's his own worst enemy.

EDIT:

Actually aquatus might not have have backfired for exactly that reason. He and his core followers are viewed by the public at large as nuts.

"Hey Alex, the government here. Just letting you know that we're going to be putting people into FEMA camps next week. I know you'll try to warn people, but you've given that warning dozens of times now. So tell us Alex...who's going to believe you? Have fun!

:P

Edited by Corp
  • Like 1

Well he and InfoWars are often dismissed as not valid sources so even if he stumbled across something true few would believe him. If there's any part of him that's interested in exposing government crimes he's his own worst enemy.

EDIT:

Actually aquatus might not have have backfired for exactly that reason. He and his core followers are viewed by the public at large as nuts.

"Hey Alex, the government here. Just letting you know that we're going to be putting people into FEMA camps next week. I know you'll try to warn people, but you've given that warning dozens of times now. So tell us Alex...who's going to believe you? Have fun!

:P

agreed. Personally i don't believe hes a government agent but he is most definitely his own worst enemy

The problem is that in times of emergency, one nutcase can freak out a dozen normals, and that makes emergency management, already a dangerous affair, into a possibly deadly one.

• Like 1

Jeez, all you dudes have fallen for the biggest paradox of all. Alex Jones is indeed himself an agent of the government.

That was my theory I mentioned a while back. That he's a Stooge planted by the Govmnt to discredit the alternative/Conspiracy movement with loony ranting.

I mean, without it, they'd never give that impression at all, would they.

:unsure2:

Edited by Colonel Rhubarb

I don't blame you I've gotten better conversations out of turbonium and that's saying something.

Ouch......

Cz

• Like 1

I highly doubt Alex Jones is a government agent. He profits way too much in making the government the enemy and if for no other reason than the government would get a much better actor if they were going to hire someone. His slobbery tirades make him look far more like a fiery fundamentalist televangelist than an agent of disinformation.

He's going to work himself into a heart attack one day. Giving the tinfoil hat crowd one more thing to blame on the government.

I miss when Art Bell used to have someone on the phone talking about some government conspiracy, and Art would hang up on them or cut his own transmitter for a few seconds and make it seem like MAYBE the gov't did it because he was getting to close to classified information.

I will not. I will simply not try to reason with you anymore. You are not worthy of it.

Although the "Yeah, just walk away, punk!" was cute. I'm sure you actually think of yourself as a winner of...something.

Which I didn't, which is why, once again, you are wrong. At least you are consistent in that regard; you never do get anything right.

The fact that you can no longer handle this conversation, and have even gone so far as to make this personal, is a clear sign that you have indeed lost this debate.

But then anyone who bothered to read the info could see that, even before you felt the need to attack me personaly.

• Like 1

FALSE.

A bank does not have to provide you free international wire transfers.

You are not forced to keep your money in a JP Morgan account.

You want to force a BUSINESS to provide a certain service WITHOUT the customer having to pay for it?

I never said any of this. And the rest of your irrational rammbling isnt even worth responding to. In fact it really surprised me coming from you.

I don't blame you I've gotten better conversations out of turbonium and that's saying something.

I dont recall ever having a conversation that lasted more then one or two posts with you iron. Thats intentional. Mostly cause you seem to be a very bitter person that holds alot of anger and hate. There is a word for folks like you, that I cant say on this board. But it begins with a d, and ends with a k.

• Like 1

Alex Jones' business model is fairly clear. Take a story that seems a bit odd (government buying ammo). Instead of explaining it (tons of ammo gets used in practice) instead turn it into a huge evil plot (the government is going to murder you).

Hey Corp

I can understand why at first glance some might be able to blow this off as practice ammo. In fact I wish it were that simple. Cause the truth is it isnt a bit odd, its down right mind boggling. Several hundred million of the rounds they bought are expencive hollow points that you would never use for target practice. On top of that, the amount of bullets bought, not for the military, but for homeland security, last I saw, was around 2 billion rounds. Its probably worse then that now. To put that in perspective, you could sustain the fighting at the hight of the last Iraq war for 25 years. They have never bought anywhere near that amount of ammo in the past. To blow that off as normal, would be like saying using a nuke would be normal to stop a bank robbery.

On top of all that, the same department that bought all this ammo, has labled everyone in this country as possible terrorists. Documented.

Edited by preacherman76

And yet despite Jones' repeated claims the government hasn't murdered and enslaved everyone. It hasn't set off dozens of terrorist attacks in order to take over complete control over everyone. It hasn't taken away all the guns. It hasn't made everyone gay (which is an evil plot somehow). Because of his track record of lying, blowing things out of proportion, and basically doing all he can to make people terrified Alex Jones cannot be taken seriously.

• Like 2

And yet despite Jones' repeated claims the government hasn't murdered and enslaved everyone. It hasn't set off dozens of terrorist attacks in order to take over complete control over everyone. It hasn't taken away all the guns. It hasn't made everyone gay (which is an evil plot somehow). Because of his track record of lying, blowing things out of proportion, and basically doing all he can to make people terrified Alex Jones cannot be taken seriously.

i do love my juice boxes :tu: