Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rlyeh

I dont recall ever having a conversation that lasted more then one or two posts with you iron. Thats intentional. Mostly cause you seem to be a very bitter person that holds alot of anger and hate. There is a word for folks like you, that I cant say on this board. But it begins with a d, and ends with a k.

judgmental and cute :) i like that

• Like 2

There is a word for folks like you, that I cant say on this board. But it begins with a d, and ends with a k.

Dalek?

• Like 3

Duck? Disk? Deck?

Oh wait, how about: "defrock"?

You know, that thing they do to preachers once they lose all credibility.

• Like 4

I agree, anyone who reads this thread will clearly see who is twisting other people's posts around.

LOL what ever gets you through the night q

And yet despite Jones' repeated claims the government hasn't murdered and enslaved everyone. It hasn't set off dozens of terrorist attacks in order to take over complete control over everyone. It hasn't taken away all the guns. It hasn't made everyone gay (which is an evil plot somehow). Because of his track record of lying, blowing things out of proportion, and basically doing all he can to make people terrified Alex Jones cannot be taken seriously.

Ya see what happened there folks? Corp makes a claim that basicaly says it isnt a big deal that homeland has bought 2 billon rounds of ammo. I clearly show it is in fact a big deal, then, instead of even trying to back his claims, he goes on a rant. This is at least the third subject they have tryed to make fun of Alex for, of which they were more then proven wrong. Then they get angry and do EXACTLY what they acuse Mr Jones of doing.