Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird Wikipedia

Clarakore

So does anyone have a favorite Wikipedia article for its weirdness or one that you could share with the rest of us?

Everyone will have a different perspective of what is weird or not and how it then affects them if at all.

Some of the entries on this give me eerie and other feelings while reading.

List of rail accidents (2010-2019)

• Like 1

Well, the thread is mostly leaning one way at the moment, but the OP's choice reminded me of an interesting, but kind of disturbing, page. The list of incidents at Disneyland. There are a lot of ride related deaths that were able to pass by without a lot of publicity, it seems:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incidents_at_Disneyland_Resort

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I saw the unusual deaths on wiki. There's also the phenomena wiki. Personally, I found the broadcast signal intrusion information on there and the info about backwards radio.

• Like 1

Have you ever been on HiddenWiki with a tor browser? Every article on that is weird or foul.

I saw the unusual deaths on wiki. There's also the phenomena wiki. Personally, I found the broadcast signal intrusion information on there and the info about backwards radio.

Backwards Radio? Do you mean the shortwave transmission?

Shocking Pink Crayola? What is this, lipstick or a kids coloring instrument??? Can't believe they are retiring Raw Umber too...

• Like 1