Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nasa left 2 silicon discs & an olive branch

Darth Tyranus

On the moon.....................................Hello all, its been a moment since I've posted. I'm sure many of you already knew that NASA left 2 silicon discs with greetings from 70 plus world leaders in several languages along with greetings from several members of the US congress on the moon.

They also left an olive branch of peace up there. Now do yourself some good. Look at the exact replica of the olive branch left with the 2 silicon discs & tell me what you see.

20a9c6cc8ba91fba17f202edbf4be1ac.jpg

I see gold.....

• Like 2

i see an olive branch, now do yourself some good, tell us what you see

Their are 3 faces of grey aliens or the general shapes of what we call greys right down the middle of the olive branch. Think its coincident or I'm just seeing things?

Their are 3 faces of grey aliens or the general shapes of what we call greys right down the middle of the olive branch. Think its coincident or I'm just seeing things?

you are seeing things.

• Like 2

Are you referring to the representation of olives?

No I'm just saying those are 3 grey alien faces on the olive branch itself going down the middle. Now think about it. 2 discs are left up there for someone to find so our planet can communicate with them. The branch is a symbol of peace and the olives have been subliminally made into grey alien faces on there because NASA knows exactly who they are leaving those discs for. And they want the greys to know we know they exist.

Edited by Darth Tyranus

I noticed them, the one at the very bottom looks like an upside down head with too long antennas though!

No I'm just saying those are 3 grey alien faces on the olive branch itself going down the middle

So this is what this forum has sunk to now? Seeing fictitious "grey aliens" in an olive branch with, wait for it, small growing olives?

• Like 2

[/size]

So this is what this forum has sunk to now? Seeing fictitious "grey aliens" in an olive branch with, wait for it, small growing olives?

Where have you been...? It's been this bad for quite a while now...

• Like 1

is it something to do with the Illuminati?

A gold olive branch, what are the chances?

So.....

...are the alien olives the green ones or the black ones? I'm going shopping tonight and I certainly don't wish to encourage any invasion..

• Like 1

The word of the day is "Pareidolia".

Anytime I see "pareidolia" now it triggers a 'Nam style flash back. Curse you trolls!!!

And yes, for god sake its a bloody OLIVE branch, with OLIVES, because that's what grows on OLIVE branches. I'm getting to cranky for this.

No I'm just saying those are 3 grey alien faces on the olive branch itself going down the middle.

I understand why you are seeing alien faces here as you did not saw that there are 4 of that objects and not just 3.

This whole debate leans towards humans being on the moon though, now that's a whole other story is it not :w00t: