Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nasa left 2 silicon discs & an olive branch

Darth Tyranus

Stoner+Love.+Forever+stoned_f72984_3323260.jpg
  • Like 2

It does seem a somewhat 'stylized' olive branch, but I'm not sure that means anything.

It probably means they chose an artist who is very good at producing stylized olive branches. OMG was that a deliberate choice on their part? :alien:

Anything with 3 dots arranged with 2 of them anywhere close to level is going to look like some kind of face.

These are GOLD alien faces though... maybe it's a first offering to the niburu overlords?

Hehe.

• Like 1

If aliens have studied our culture enough to understand the symbolism of an olive branch, then they must also know that we know they're there. Hypothetically, that is.

• Like 1

When we went to the moon nobody was reporting seeing greys,they're a later addition to the "alien legend" I've got quite a collection of ufo books from the 50s and 60s and you would be hard pushed to find a grey type alien in any of them

• Like 1

So NASA assumed that the Aliens would be familiar with Biblical imagery? Or did they provide a copy of Genesis just so the Aliens could put it in context? I wonder if that would be a very bright idea, heaven knows what they'd make of us after studying that.

I saw them right away. I wonder if aliens would know what an olive branch was.

99f16d388736f65L-180x210.jpg

These are cave drawings made thousands of years ago looks very similar to the supposed "olive branch"

no... no they don't there's nothing similar at all about them.... does your shoulder hurt from reaching so far?

• Like 1

99f16d388736f65L-180x210.jpg

These are cave drawings made thousands of years ago looks very similar to the supposed "olive branch"

That is meant to be an olive branch?
  • Like 1

I dont Stinkin care what the Aliens think WHen We Get to Mars were going to be Stylin !! :alien:

On the moon.....................................Hello all, its been a moment since I've posted. I'm sure many of you already knew that NASA left 2 silicon discs with greetings from 70 plus world leaders in several languages along with greetings from several members of the US congress on the moon.

They also left an olive branch of peace up there. Now do yourself some good. Look at the exact replica of the olive branch left with the 2 silicon discs & tell me what you see.

This is a good example of that psychological phenomenon we call pareidolia. As soon as an infant can see it recognizes faces, and we now know that this skill is hard wired in our brains. It doesnt take much for our brain to make a face,... think about it, all it really takes is two dots and one of these )

Its a delusion based on sense perception.

Pareidolia_metal_face.jpg

Pareidolia%20face%201.jpg

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 2

This is a good example of that psychological phenomenon we call pareidolia. As soon as an infant can see it recognizes faces, and we now know that this skill is hard wired in our brains. It doesnt take much for our brain to make a face,... think about it, all it really takes is two dots and one of these )

Its a delusion based on sense perception.

Pareidolia_metal_face.jpg

Pareidolia%20face%201.jpg

:) I like Smiley pocket!

• Like 1

I did a quick image search and olives don't grow in threes. Interesting.

I did a quick image search and olives don't grow in threes. Interesting.

Yes, curiouser and curiouser...

I wonder if the aliens have a silicon disc player.

If ET is made of silicon I see no reason why not. After all, we humans have players made of meat.

Their are 3 faces of grey aliens or the general shapes of what we call greys right down the middle of the olive branch. Think its coincident or I'm just seeing things?

Dude, those are clearly groups of 3 golden balls meant to represent the olive fruits. If they were meant to look like grey aliens then why do they look far more like surprised monkeys than grey aliens?

I mean, what better way to 'clearly' communicate with an extra terrestrial species than to put a six inch long gold olive branch on a moon with a surface are of 14 million square miles with tiny little golden olive fruits on it that if you look at in a certain light look like a bunch of monkeys that someone has just frightened.

Somebody on a previous thread about a "moon structure" found on a NASA picture that turned out to be a grid drawn on a photo as a contender for far reaching explanation of the year. This is far worse.

zssv.png

• Like 1

But what if the reptilians or insectoids found it? Wouldn't they be offended?

Well... if the greys are represented, so must the reptilians and insectiods. If you look between the grey's faces, those are obviously insect wings, this becomes more obvious when you look at the branch upside down. The upside down cluster of olives at the base of the bottom set of "leaves" is really representing the eyes of the snake that makes up the spine of the olive branch. That much is evident by the long serpentine tongue that comes out from the eye area. And the snake even has a rattle- the cluster of leaves that makes up the tip of the branch. This becomes obvious when you look at the branch on it's side.

Hehehe, this is a really silly thread :alien:

• Like 1

Hehehe, this is a really silly thread :alien:

As silly as it gets,... I hope. :unsure2:

Edited by Hazzard