Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Thoughts on Icke, Marrs, and possibly Jones

ambelamba

I wonder what they really want to achieve beside making money.

Maybe I am oversimplifying, but conspiracy theories are...masochistic entertainment.

Honestly, I only read books by Marrs. I didn't even want to touch Icke's books because I want to remain as sane as possible. Alien Agenda gave me an impression that Marrs has no interest in presenting the most plausible scenarios at all.

When I read his most recent book, the first thing came up in me was "So...what's the solution? Anything?". Of course, Marrs seems to have absolutely no interest in providing any solution for all the problems he presents. In a way, that looks a bit sadistic.

Basically, they are not helping at all. And I also wonder why ABSOLUTELY NOBODY acts out of their books. No one. Perhaps no conspiracy theorist is brave (or insane...) enough to act on what they believe? Statistically, this is rather amazing. Considering the number of all the conspiracy theorists in the US alone, probably a few buildings should have been burned down in the last five years and more than a few dozen prominent people could have been snuffed out.

And news media could have some major goldmine for endless paranoid news. But it never happened.

• Like 3

Maybe I am oversimplifying, but conspiracy theories are...masochistic entertainment.

Yes, Yes, and Thrice Yes.

The truth, right here.

Well said. All of it.

I think that they're primarily motivated by money followed only by a need for fame.

And I agree that it can be masochistically entertaining at times.

• Like 3

Who's Marrs?

Anyway, there is one school of thought that our old friend Alex might be a stooge or Tool of the Establishment to discredit the "Truth" and conspiracy movement with his nuttiness.

And that's before we even get on to icke ....

• Like 2

Who's Marrs?

Anyway, there is one school of thought that our old friend Alex might be a stooge or Tool of the Establishment to discredit the "Truth" and conspiracy movement with his nuttiness.

And that's before we even get on to icke ....

Tool of the establishment?

You are starting to sound like Alex. B)

I do not like Icke, and he is an obvious Money grubber.

I like Jim Marrs, and I take him as food for thought.

I do not even listen to Jones, but I liked his Bohemian Grove vid.He is over the top, so I dismiss him.

Edit; Marrs did an "Iron Mountain" thing awhile back that was very Religious, but it looks like he 180'ed on that?I am suspicious of his motives though.

Edited by davros of skaro

egotistical, paranoid, self absorbed, attention whoring con men. those are my thoughts on them the world certainly needs less of them

• Like 3

egotistical, paranoid, self absorbed, attention whoring con men. those are my thoughts on them the world certainly needs less of them

No. I sense that you're holding back. Tell us what you really think.

• Like 7

No. I sense that you're holding back. Tell us what you really think.

if i did id be sure to get in a whoooole heap of trouble from the mods ;) im sure you can tell what i would like to say about them though :D

• Like 2

Icke and his reptilian conspiracies are quite entertaining. :alien:

• Like 2

i can agree on it being entertaining i do enjoy laughing at his beliefs on the reptilian conspiracy. it's still beyond stupid but yes entertaining nonetheless in its own way.

• Like 1

Most of his proof for these so called reptilians are bad youtube videos shot with a bad lighting format and secondary stories.

Edited by Scholar4Truth

I think the best information out of Icke's mouth was the bloodlines. It does seem weird that all but one of the US presidents are related to each other and European royalty. Icke had claimed this for years, but the media only picked it up when a 12 year old "rediscovered" it a year or so ago.

If you think that it is explainable because "we are all related", see if you share the same bloodline.

• Like 1

I think the best information out of Icke's mouth was the bloodlines. It does seem weird that all but one of the US presidents are related to each other and European royalty. Icke had claimed this for years, but the media only picked it up when a 12 year old "rediscovered" it a year or so ago.

[media=]

[/media]

If you think that it is explainable because "we are all related", see if you share the same bloodline.

so in other words he has plagiarized the information from what others have said. Edited by Scholar4Truth

Pyramid genealogy theory explains that well enough, you'd be surprised just who you're related to as well, but of course someone has to spin it into corruption and this huuuuge conspiracy theory which is imo utter bull****

• Like 1

I am sure I am probably related to some royal family out there. We all are probably related to some famous people in history royalty included but this is stretching it into realms of speculation and reading too much into it. It begs the question.

• Like 1

I think on occasion all three have good bits of info that one could construe as a true conspiracy. Our government does have secrets and does get up to some nasty stuff. That being said the bread and butter of all three (and more) is they feed those who want to feel special. Conspiracy theorists that take it all so serious do so under the idea that they know something you don't and won't know until you "wake up" and stop being sheeple. They trade in being able amass information that backs their claims whether they are true or not or real, rumor and conjecture are just as valid to a conspiracy theorist. They revel in piecing together things that might be "something" but you can't help but not see it because you have been brainwashed by the NWO to not see it ( but of course they do). The leaders of the CT movement border on the verge of cult leaders but don't need followers only consumers and listeners to bring in the cash.

• Like 2

that's the fun aspect of conspiracy theories.....it never ever stops!

According to Icke and Jones the Queen is a lizard girl and the Bohemian Grovers eat babies.

One group of the people reading that dismiss it as money grabbing, fearmongering sensationalist BS.

Another group takes them seriously and tell the first "don't you see it? it's right THERE! you must be brainwashed, too!"

Some say: "But Jones and Icke are ridiculous and crazy!", while others say: "of course, they are Disinformation agents, put out there to discredit the truth!"...

It goes on and on....conspiracy theories feed on themselves, and the more you look into something, the more parties will claim to tell you the truth, and, of course, only them. I like to compare being into CTs to (more or less fanatic) religious devotion. A lot of CT-buffs i know are following their theories rather by gut feeling or "faith" than actual background knowledge about a topic.

And a huge amount of that faith derives from the individuals' own fears or complexes.

And the deeper they look, the more convinced they get to be the only person who really knows what's going on (like, say, a delirious man is convinced that bugs are crawling all over his body).

it seems like nobody ever told Jones that shouting the loudest isn't synonym with "knowing best what's going on", and so his explosive personality is his worst opponent in getting his messages across.

So even if he had stumbled over one or the other "hidden truth" in his life, the "hidden elites" he's talking about won't need to fear

being widely exposed by him.

• Like 6

But...my fear is that all of them somehow stumbled upon a couple of facts by sheer fluke.

This is probably the truth of all the revelations, blown whistles, orchestrated mishaps, and official denials.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Bramley

that's the fun aspect of conspiracy theories.....it never ever stops!

According to Icke and Jones the Queen is a lizard girl and the Bohemian Grovers eat babies.

One group of the people reading that dismiss it as money grabbing, fearmongering sensationalist BS.

Lies.

Wow there is alot of jelousy when it comes to Jones. How dare he make money and provide for his family? The major media networks get TAX PAYER MONEY, and somehow they are trust worthy. You folks really are a bunch of sheeple. If one was inclined to actualy spend the time to find out, you'd know at least 90% of what he reports is accurate.

• Like 2

Lies.

Wow there is alot of jelousy when it comes to Jones. How dare he make money and provide for his family? The major media networks get TAX PAYER MONEY, and somehow they are trust worthy. You folks really are a bunch of sheeple. If one was inclined to actualy spend the time to find out, you'd know at least 90% of what he reports is accurate.

why did you stop quoting my post after this sentence? And who takes major media networks as "somehow trustworthy"?

Lies.

considering the fact that he lied about y2k and even someone like William Cooper called him out on such nonsense. Jones also claims we should not trust the mainstream media yet he quotes mainstream sources? it begs the question.

As long as gullible fools like yourself exist charlatans like Jones will always have a source of money.
  • Like 5

Lies.

Do you mean the people that dismiss such claims as money grabbing, fearmongering sensationalist BS are lying, or that Icke and Alex are lying about the Queen being a Lizard and that the Bohemian Grovers eat babies?

Edited by Colonel Rhubarb
  • Like 1