Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

6 Credible Elf Incidents?

Still Waters

If you ask an Icelander whether elves exist or not, chances are he or she will say it is quite possible.

Many polls over the years have shown the majority of Icelanders believe in elves to some degree. Late last year, a judge even halted the building of a road in Iceland because it may disturb elves living in the area.

Myth often has fact as its foundation.

http://www.theepocht.../#axzz2pwLEvNjh

• Like 3

Having survived hearing & seeing Bjork back in the 90s, I believe anything is possible in Iceland.

• Like 6

I have a basic hypothesis that Elves are what mutated through mythology on racism, or prejudice of other groups/tribes of people.

I sometimes see European descent people with Elvish like features, like small stature, and pointy Ears (real people of course.)

• Like 1

Well, I read through all 6 and nothing struck me as 'credible' proof that elves exist.

Although I am very disturbed by Peter jackson's interpretation that makes elves less regal and aloof and more Jackie Chan or a some sort of Super Action Hero.

• Like 1

Well, I read through all 6 and nothing struck me as 'credible' proof that elves exist.

Although I am very disturbed by Peter jackson's interpretation that makes elves less regal and aloof and more Jackie Chan or a some sort of Super Action Hero.

They are talking about Elf Aquitaine.... very credible, very credible....

Well didn't they find that something like 60% of British believe in ghosts AND UFOs? Doesn't surprise me that much.

I would like to see those little elf bones before donating to the save the elves fund.

Having survived hearing & seeing Bjork back in the 90s, I believe anything is possible in Iceland.

Hey, I love weird - ergo, I like Bjork!! And if this creature isn't an elf, then it can only be some sort of alien - it certainly doesn't appear to be any known species:

BTW - that song sounds absolutely incredible on a great big stereo system - the intense bass will knock ya windows out..

• Like 1

Hmm, it's a good question if they exist or not, I've heard a lot of elf stories in my country. :)