Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama signs up for Obamacare Bronze Plan

Yamato

yes this symbolic gesture happend weeks ago. I think there was already a thread on it so we don't need your wacky Shift report.

He should have gotten it for his team of bodyguards instead.

yes this symbolic gesture happend weeks ago. I think there was already a thread on it so we don't need your wacky Shift report.

Sometimes I want to like a post and then there is that little dig at the end. ;)

How about no longer spending millions to go on several vactions at tax payers expence? Now that would be a gesture.

• Like 1

Did you know a few weeks ago that his assistant did it for him because he's too "busy" (lazy) to visit a website and do it himself? That was the new part. A few weeks ago people read the headlines that Obama signed up for Obamacare and they believed it, and you're okay with the media spreading false information like that?

• Like 1

Did you know a few weeks ago that his assistant did it for him because he's too "busy" (lazy) to visit a website and do it himself? That was the new part. A few weeks ago people read the headlines that Obama signed up for Obamacare and they believed it, and you're okay with the media spreading false information like that?

Who the heck cares who signed him up for it?

How about no longer spending millions to go on several vactions at tax payers expence? Now that would be a gesture.

He kinda has to travel with a full detail of secret service agents as well as certain staff members in case something happens, because he's sorta the leader of the United States, so even walking to the corner store costs the taxpayers a lot of money.

I'm sorry Mr. President... but that isn't covered in the bronze plan

• Like 2

He kinda has to travel with a full detail of secret service agents as well as certain staff members in case something happens, because he's sorta the leader of the United States, so even walking to the corner store costs the taxpayers a lot of money.

That justifies spending half the damn year on vacation on our dime? Why cant he flip his own bill for everything but the SS?

• Like 2

doesn't his presidential position comes with cadillac policy??? he does not need ACA plan.

it is not a show of solidarity, as Yamato rightfully noticed, it is a frigging circus, what is next? obama lives on minimum wage, and takes public transportation???

how about entire congress lives in a homeless shelter for few days. and they are filmed. that would be most watched tv show, in the history of usa. ratings would go thru the roof.

• Like 3

How about since everyone in Congress is a millionair...they donate ALL of their salary to a homeless shelter and food pantry?

• Like 3

I am already tired of Obama's 'gestures'. I think the rest of the country is as well.

obamafingr_zps16277620.jpg

• Like 3

pacifier.gif
  • Like 2

Happier days are coming.

• Like 1

Schiff running out of stuff to rant about to the extend that he has to warm up old history?

Schiff running out of stuff to rant about to the extend that he has to warm up old history?

I know right...I mean, why drag out stuff from Obama's closet of skeletonry...I mean, seriously, my god, the next thing you know Schiff will be running his mouth off about how Hillary Clinton and Obama both lied out there pieholes on national Television to America and the World about how some shmuck put together a B movie that inflamed the Muslims in Bengazzi enough to Kill our Ambassador and destroy much of the Embassy...and...he'll probably just drone on from there about how Obama's state dept denied any help to go to Bengazzi...and he'll probably point out how even though attacking a US Embassy is a declaration of war on the United States itself...that Obama just didn't need the truth coming out on the eve of his re-election bid. And then of course Schiff will probably mention something Rush Limbaugh himself brought out on the radio today that The Bridgegate story concerning Christie got 17 times the coverage in ONE day by the main stream press than the entire Bengazzi incident got in 6 months. Yeah, that Schiff. Always bringing up old news you know...

• Like 1

Who the heck cares who signed him up for it?

I do. People who care about whether their President is FoS or not.

The old history is new BS. The puppet flunker didn't even do it himself.

The puppet flunker didn't even do it himself.

I remember that good old time when I was working 16 hours a day and my personal assistant did that kind of things for me. Is that a problem too?

Edited by questionmark

cashfinger.jpg

Probably more reason to vote for someone, than not.

I remember that good old time when I was working 16 hours a day and my personal assistant did that kind of things for me. Is that a problem too?

It is when "that kind of thing" has been a patented disaster that made headlines for weeks on end.

cashfinger.jpg

Probably more reason to vote for someone, than not.

It is when "that kind of thing" has been a patented disaster that made headlines for weeks on end.

Which is why I am wondering if Mr. Schiff is running out of current material.

If he was actually signing up for it, no. But of course the president and all the other DC big-wigs get free top notch insurance (courtesy of the tax payers they continualy stab in the back) for life so it was just a cheap-ass disingenuous publicity stunt. Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

If he was actually signing up for it, no. But of course the president and all the other DC big-wigs get free top notch insurance (courtesy of the tax payers they continualy stab in the back) for life so it was just a cheap-ass disingenuous publicity stunt.

That is another way to see it. Unless of course he stops using guv healthcare (which by the way, for the Prezz is the same as for any other member of the military, therefore not as top notch as you claim, for that they have to pay out-of-pocket) and actually uses his bronze plan.

That is another way to see it. Unless of course he stops using guv healthcare (which by the way, for the Prezz is the same as for any other member of the military, therefore not as top notch as you claim, for that they have to pay out-of-pocket) and actually uses his bronze plan.

Unless he stops using his free healthcare and decides to......Oh come on.
  • Like 1