Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Welcome to the new server

Saru

If you are reading this then you're ISP's nameservers have been updated and you are able to reach the new Unexplained Mysteries server.

The site is now running on the new server, which is far more powerful than the old one we were running on before. This will make everything work faster, and prevent the large periods of slowness and downtime that we were experiencing before.

There are still a few things that need to be sorted out, so if you come across any problems or errors on the site please let me know about them. There are also several performance tweaks yet to be made before the server will be running at its best.

Thanks. thumbsup.gif

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Dancing_Dumplings

• Janiel

• panther10758

Cool SaRuMaN,its running a lot smoother.

Its great.

TY TY TY I have been banging my head against a wall for 2 hours! While I was waiting for the server to go back up I tried to occupy my time to no avail. *elation and joy* For the forum is up and running...... grin2.gif

yyaaayy!!! clap.gif thanks Saru grin2.gifclap.gifcrying.gif i missed you UM forum when you were being fixed crying.gif

Edited by Dancing_Dumplings

yyaaayy!!! clap.gif thanks Saru grin2.gifclap.gifcrying.gif i missed you UM forum when you were being fixed crying.gif

329521[/snapback]

i missed it to...

not many people on at the moment though...

where is everyone?

cool.gif

329521[/snapback]

i missed it to...

not many people on at the moment though...

where is everyone?

cool.gif

329567[/snapback]

blink.gif wheres Burns and Dis?? blink.gif they are always on. seems kind if wierd with them being offline crying.gif

Edited by Dancing_Dumplings

Is there a problem with the spelllll checcccck feature. Can't seem to get it to work right now.

Other than that it seems to be working great.

Glad to have UM back.. it was a long day lol

Thank you SaRuMaN for putting so much time into this forum that so many ppl enjoy thumbsup.gif

Yay! Excellent job Saruman, thanks for making this site so amazing! thumbsup.gif

Edited by AztecInca

If you are reading this then you're ISP's nameservers have been updated and you are able to reach the new Unexplained Mysteries server.

The site is now running on the new server, which is far more powerful than the old one we were running on before. This will make everything work faster, and prevent the large periods of slowness and downtime that we were experiencing before.

There are still a few things that need to be sorted out, so if you come across any problems or errors on the site please let me know about them. There are also several performance tweaks yet to be made before the server will be running at its best.

Thanks.  thumbsup.gif

329497[/snapback]

Great. thumbsup.gif Running a lot better. thumbsup.gif

Update

Spell checker is now working again

So far so good thumbsup.gif Yay the big man with the staff....

I didn't notice the change straight away; the uploads/downloads are faster.

PMs are loading very slow for me. dontgetit.gif

Edit: I just realized that it may be my cookies. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Mentalcase

Everything is AWESOME. No problems here!

alien.gif Workind good in the USA, wich is more than can be said for the new voting machines. Good job! thumbsup.gif